Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2018, 10:14 AM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I’m taking the W. I always have against you, you’re an amateur my dude.

Take this W though imma let you have it. Let it fuel your sales calls today and keep your mood on the upswing.
wishing for things to be so and having them actually be true is not reality. i own you, objectively, across all aspects. you'll accept that one day.

but hey man since you can't seem to win at anything lately (even your split personality was a failure) - beat me in a topical match and you can have the site?

i am very uncreative after all. should be easy for a genius like yourself.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:15 AM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Mindcraft.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:19 AM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
wishing for things to be so and having them actually be true is not reality. i own you, objectively, across all aspects. you'll accept that one day.

but hey man since you can't seem to win at anything lately (even your split personality was a failure) - beat me in a topical match and you can have the site?

i am very uncreative after all. should be easy for a genius like yourself.
Word @sraL with a nice topic

Line limit?

You’ll never own me in anything cus you’ll always confuse your confines success as broad success

You’re a dime a dozen business major that got a generic sales job selling generic stuff and you google fact fight everyone you come across on the internet like most of our lonely population

I feel bad for you and hope you become truly humble one day

I’m actively deciding now to only address you positively or not at all and pray for you
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #44
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Word @sraL with a nice topic

Line limit?

You’ll never own me in anything cus you’ll always confuse your confines success as broad success

You’re a dime a dozen business major that got a generic sales job selling generic stuff and you google fact fight everyone you come across on the internet like most of our lonely population

I feel bad for you and hope you become truly humble one day

I’m actively deciding now to only address you positively or not at all and pray for you
lol. your line of thinking is precious and your inescapable need to project your faults onto others because you can't possibly fathom that they succeeded runs like clockwork.

keep spinning those wheels and never moving upward. unless someone is a clone of your (awful) personality, you just won't ever get it. maybe you're an aspie. idk.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #45
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

yes, they are shitty. i haven't read them out of scorn but yes.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol. your line of thinking is precious and your inescapable need to project your faults onto others because you can't possibly fathom that they succeeded runs like clockwork.

keep spinning those wheels and never moving upward.
Line limit/due date?
Old 06-21-2018, 10:23 AM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Line limit/due date?
i'll leave everything up to @sraL so you don't come up with excuses later.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
i'll leave everything up to @sraL so you don't come up with excuses later.
Sounds good man
Old 06-21-2018, 10:28 AM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
yes, they are shitty. i haven't read them out of scorn but yes.
Well at least you can look at it as a compliment

What is the endgame in terms of publishing for a poet?
Old 06-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #50
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

the usual. external validation. recognition. money. groupie bitches.

it's not something i push for in the least i just threw around a few entries.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:40 AM   #51
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
the usual. external validation. recognition. money. groupie bitches.

it's not something i push for in the least i just threw around a few entries.
Hit me up if you’re interested at all in story writing for games or even something animated. Always looking to collab in any art form familiar or not
Old 06-21-2018, 11:39 AM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Never mind.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:47 AM   #53
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Never mind.
I was looking forward to your take.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 AM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Ive come to learn through the years that diode is simply finny minus the depression and uses his abundance of ambition in a logical and practical manner.

I didnt read this whole thread or really any of it tho
Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 AM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Wel suffoce it to say that all the time he is using arguing with you he could be using to get the podcast that you and I worked hard at put together.

Also: his gimmick appears to be him trying to out diode diode which seems a fools errand. We shall see.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 06-21-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:58 AM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I was looking forward to your take.
I wanna do a segment for the next podcast after this one about some stuff like this with him, slowly transition the podcast from being half about this site half not to not at all. Doesn’t seem natural to disconnect it completely immediately so would be a cool topic, also talking about social media’s bad and good ingnwral and in regards to how Facebook culture is similar to forum/niche communities
Old 06-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Wel suffoce it to say that all the time he is using arguing with you he could be using to get the podcast that you and I worked hard at put together.

Also: his gimmick appears to be him trying to put diode diode which seems a fools errand. We shall see.
I can type while waiting during errands and chillin with the dude. I can’t record the podcast segment with inno when he can’t record with me. I’ve been editing the other stuff so when we do get that done today it’ll be quick, so AS IF GIRLFRIEND

Yours and diodes shit was solid though didn’t have to really trim any of it. Very fluid and on point
Old 06-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #58
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

The slander on @Diode lately is crazy.

1st Inno with him and zelph having the same mouth and then uh oh calling him finny.

Sheesh.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:04 PM   #59
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I can type while waiting during errands and chillin with the dude. I can’t record the podcast segment with inno when he can’t record with me. I’ve been editing the other stuff so when we do get that done today it’ll be quick, so AS IF GIRLFRIEND

Yours and diodes shit was solid though didn’t have to really trim any of it. Very fluid and on point
Ok man. Look forward to it.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #60
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Lmao at diode having zelph mouth. I missed that

But its not really slander friend. Me and diode are perpetually hot and cold. I am simply stating it how i see it. This isnt a new opinion

They both have over inflated opinions of themselves and constantly feel the need to respond to every single slight. The same way i respond to every single opposing viewpoint so i can claim victory because people like diode are smart enough to not engage. But if the topic being debated was diode himself he could never not continue it.

Just observations

Now continue this for pages so i have something to read when i get home

Tags
soundcloud rappers <33333