User Tag List

Old 03-23-2018, 07:30 PM   #161
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

LMFAO, nah. Book of Revelations is dope.
@Ghost1 - did you keep waco doc I mentioned?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:55 AM   #162
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Nah man u never told me wat it was called lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #163
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@veritas I received your book today, will start reading tonight. That cover is dope.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 AM   #164
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
@veritas I received your book today, will start reading tonight. That cover is dope.
Dude freaking awesome! So humbled and grateful to you fox. Please enjoy. Look forward to discussion
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:59 AM   #165
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Nah man u never told me wat it was called lol
Waco - Revelations or something.

There's a YouTube documentary on it based off the book. The author is one of the interviews had on it.

If you have time check it out. Mind blowing shit.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #166
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I would like to suggest for all my NCGs The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Lots of concepts that I was familiar with but dropped out of my awareness and actions but are extremely relevant to men of our age. While it's eye opening/a great refreshing look on game based on peak male age 33-44 to get pussy, taking advantage of ovulatory cycles by being alpha and not a cuck etc. I think the most important notion I've seen so far is the myth of patriarchy in order to hide the ascending matriarchy which is currently manifesting in feminist circles, the far left and the #metoo movement among others. Patriarchy as a sociological fallacy used to emasculate men under the shadow of the sexual revolution which caused a tornado matriarchy from the 60s-90s which we are now in the shadow of. Obviously, men were more manly say in the 50s and before. Is the biggest crisis on earth currently that there are too many beta male cucks in the west who are terrified of an illusory patriarchy, which is truly an illusion writ large compared to a powerfully deceptive (and sociologically unconscious) matriarchal imperative to control masculinity and to control mate selection? Very thought provoking and imo a must read (if you haven't already read it)
@veritas @oats @dead man @Ghost1 @Aero @Vulgar @uh-oh @El Muffin @sacrifice @Amen etc

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 04-20-2018 at 08:10 PM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:28 PM   #167
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I mean ofcourse patriarchy still exists and it's suppressive but I'm wondering if we should be worrying about that at all in comparison with the epidemic of bitch made pseudo intellects feminist males which litter the landscape (which I consider having recently been one) and the need to extricate more of these bitch ass niggas from the masses in order to be better men
Old 04-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #168
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Sounds interesting.

And yes, Way to many Betas these days. Not enough Alphas. I'll give it a read for sure.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:37 PM   #169
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Sounds interesting.

And yes, Way to many Betas these days. Not enough Alphas. I'll give it a read for sure.
https://www.docdroid.net/xmhw/the-rational-male.pdf#

here u go
Old 04-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #170
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Reading the inheritance cycle book 2
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:30 AM   #171
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I would like to suggest for all my NCGs The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Lots of concepts that I was familiar with but dropped out of my awareness and actions but are extremely relevant to men of our age. While it's eye opening/a great refreshing look on game based on peak male age 33-44 to get pussy, taking advantage of ovulatory cycles by being alpha and not a cuck etc. I think the most important notion I've seen so far is the myth of patriarchy in order to hide the ascending matriarchy which is currently manifesting in feminist circles, the far left and the #metoo movement among others. Patriarchy as a sociological fallacy used to emasculate men under the shadow of the sexual revolution which caused a tornado matriarchy from the 60s-90s which we are now in the shadow of. Obviously, men were more manly say in the 50s and before. Is the biggest crisis on earth currently that there are too many beta male cucks in the west who are terrified of an illusory patriarchy, which is truly an illusion writ large compared to a powerfully deceptive (and sociologically unconscious) matriarchal imperative to control masculinity and to control mate selection? Very thought provoking and imo a must read (if you haven't already read it)
@veritas @oats @dead man @Ghost1 @Aero @Vulgar @uh-oh @El Muffin @sacrifice @Amen etc
I tried to read this shit last year and just couldn't handle it.... too cringe for me......I guess mostly because I couldn't relate....but I agree there is some merit in the emasculation of men in this current generation

I'm currently reading CONSUMED which talks about consumerism infantalizing our youth and adults which has alot to do with the emasculation of men and also coincides with the notion of their not being a modern right of passage to manhood for men these days

Also listening to Jordan Peterson's lecture series on biblical psychological metaphors and his other lecture series about personalities and their transformation
Old 04-22-2018, 11:39 PM   #172
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
I tried to read this shit last year and just couldn't handle it.... too cringe for me......I guess mostly because I couldn't relate....but I agree there is some merit in the emasculation of men in this current generation

I'm currently reading CONSUMED which talks about consumerism infantalizing our youth and adults which has alot to do with the emasculation of men and also coincides with the notion of their not being a modern right of passage to manhood for men these days

Also listening to Jordan Peterson's lecture series on biblical psychological metaphors and his other lecture series about personalities and their transformation
I watched 15/20 of the personalities and their transformation series so far. I might peep consumed but I think emasculation has to do more with the lack of wise male eldering today (like what Robert Moore hints at in his utube videos and books) moreso than any sort of consumerism infantilizing the youth. Consumerism, some sort of bartering or trade has always existed pretty constantly throughout recent history, even in the pre 50s era when we had more masculine men. To be honest though I haven't consumed "Consume" yet and therefore I might have to watch and see if it has any good points before talking. However imo wise male eldering has decreased partly due to the feminine imperative which naturally followed the creation of birth control which led to the sexual revolution of the 60s and 70s. The key is, and always has been, older male elders guiding younger males with wisdom and stability, I think with the shifting landscape we had a couple lost generations here so to speak that acted more bitch made on the male side of things than previously in history. That pick up artist lingo and tonality the rational male, that side of it can get cringeworthy, especially when he says things like I'm at least a "lesser alpha male" then in his youtube videos he's acting at times sort of like a soft cuck literally in a 17 year marriage. Despite this and the numerous grammatical and spelling errors in the pdf version I read I think there is something very salient about an outburst of feminine desire for control over power and mate selection after so many years of being cast as housewives with limited access to jobs and dick. This "feminine imperative", ofcourse in conjunction with other phenomena such as postmodernism and maybe consumerism among other things is emasculating young men. IMHO
Old 04-23-2018, 08:31 AM   #173
Ghost1

with regards to consumerism existing prior to the current era that's true yes but if you do get a chance to read it youll get a better idea of how much more rampant consumerism is in todays society than it was post ww2 era as you referred to. mainly it alludes to the idea that during the industrial era we gained the capability of mass production to such a degree that the only possible outcome was the proceeding consumer era which ultimately lead to our production being centered more so around services and advertisements and in such also an effort in streamlining advertisement efforts which lead to targeting a transcendant global demographic....our youth.....

the idea behind the infantilization being coupled with this consumerist strategy of our current society basically makes our parental figures want to be younger which in turn leaves them as identifying with their children more as peers....when the child realizes that their parent is not a dominant role they stop striving to achieve that level of adulthood because theres no value in becoming something that isn't a natural progression in the dominance hierarchy which is an idea that Peterson touches on briefly as well.....which is very Jungian in its base as is robert moore..... consumerism is not the sole factoring in the regression of male masculinity by any stretch but I think youd really dig this book being that this topic interests you because it gives an additional angle as to how our culture is impacting our masculinity immensely present day in exchange for propelling our globalist economy.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:34 AM   #174
Ghost1

I may give that tomassi book another try but im not sure I can deal with his lingo and approach on the subject as you mentioned....I may just try to find some relative work that's maybe a little more academic...I understand why he wrote the book the way he did and how it is targetd to a specific populace of men ...but I just remember a few times thinking ...lol yo this guys a little bitch LOL
Old 04-28-2018, 12:43 PM   #175
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lets not forget the fact that a lot of males these days are raised by their mother.

Single parenting mothers are wayyyyy more common NOW then the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Old 04-28-2018, 12:47 PM   #176
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
with regards to consumerism existing prior to the current era that's true yes but if you do get a chance to read it youll get a better idea of how much more rampant consumerism is in todays society than it was post ww2 era as you referred to. mainly it alludes to the idea that during the industrial era we gained the capability of mass production to such a degree that the only possible outcome was the proceeding consumer era which ultimately lead to our production being centered more so around services and advertisements and in such also an effort in streamlining advertisement efforts which lead to targeting a transcendant global demographic....our youth.....

the idea behind the infantilization being coupled with this consumerist strategy of our current society basically makes our parental figures want to be younger which in turn leaves them as identifying with their children more as peers....when the child realizes that their parent is not a dominant role they stop striving to achieve that level of adulthood because theres no value in becoming something that isn't a natural progression in the dominance hierarchy which is an idea that Peterson touches on briefly as well.....which is very Jungian in its base as is robert moore..... consumerism is not the sole factoring in the regression of male masculinity by any stretch but I think youd really dig this book being that this topic interests you because it gives an additional angle as to how our culture is impacting our masculinity immensely present day in exchange for propelling our globalist economy.

This is one of my favourite posts ever on Netcees.

Well articulated. Good job.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:48 PM   #177
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

How goes hyperbole House fox?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:05 PM   #178
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I have read a little bit of the start and was intrigued. I got it when I had just started Black Wind by Clive and Dirk Cussler...one of the 50+ books I got from my father after he died, I'm nearly done, and once I am yours is next up. I used to breeze through a book a day at one time in my life, it's probably more like one a month now, unfortunately.

Old 04-28-2018, 04:57 PM   #179
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I love you fox.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:51 AM   #180
Ghost1

1. The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom (2/5)
2. Grimnoir chronicles hard magic by Larry Correia (4/5)
3. Who rules the world by Noam Chomsky (5/5)
4. Nudge by Richard H. Thaler (4/5)
5. Americas bitter pill by Steven Brill (4/5)
6. Made to stick by Chip & Dan Heath (3/5)
7. Confessions by St. Augustine (5/5)
8. 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B Peterson (5/5)
9. Maps of meaning 2017 lecuture series by Jordan B Peterson (5/5)
10. why we sleep by Matthew Walker (5/5)
11. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini (4/5)
12. Media Control, Second Edition: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda by Noam Chomsky (3/5)
13. Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media by Edward S. Herman & Noam Chomsky (3/5)
14. Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism by Ha-Joon Chang (3/5)
15. Mcdonaldization of society (6th edition) by George Ritzer (5/5)
16. The Lexus and the Olive Tree by Thomas L. Friedman (5/5)
17. Columbine by Dave Cullen (3/5)
18. The Vanishing American Adult: Our Coming-of-Age Crisis--and How to (5/5)Rebuild a Culture of Self-Reliance by Ben Sasse
19. What is the bible by Rob Bell (2/5)
20. The case for faith by Lee Strobel (5/5)
21. The case for christ by Lee Strobel (4/5)
22. I dont have enough faith to be an athiest by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek (4/5)

Tags
bags read how to be a father, ghost1 cringe itt, hooray for brains!, inno scared of bags itt, knowledge is power!, nerdcees