Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2018, 07:55 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 Punch Season 6: Introduction Mag (TRUE LOVE EDITION)

Introduction

What’s up fellers, welcome to Season 6 of the 1-2 Punch League! This season is very special for all of us on Netcees for many reasons, but mainly because you have Allen Knight b2b For Battling modding together which could have NEVER been imagined. Two misunderstood people finally sitting down having a intervention with each other, and coming to the realization that they were never real enemies, they were FRIENDS. Being able to put aside their differences and clash of personalities is a huge step in NCs and a lot of you should take notes. Allen Knight has always been a phenomenal moderator when it comes to leagues and tournaments. Yeah sure he’s been known to misuse his banning privileges here and there but overall he makes sure he keeps the site safe. He is the Homeland Security of Netcees. For Battling is most known for his top tier text battling and excellent modding history, especially during last seasons NBL. For Battling is unfortunately hated by many for no good reason at all, but regardless he’s always willing to do what needs to be done to better the site. FB wants nothing more than to make forums poppin like the golden days, but it always has to start somewhere. Hopefully you will all help the 1-2 Punch Mod Team in making this the most memorable and hard working 1-2 Punch League to date. There is tons of shit lined up for you guys in order to make this league more interesting and less dull. Fire mags will be brought out to you all each and every week, and mid activity is definitely going to be another thing you can all look forward to. Feel free to contact either Allen Knight or For Battling for any league related inquiries, except Amen. Welcome!

Battler Bio’s & Motivation

You all deserve this, at least some recognition for the time you put in for the site, regardless of how good you are or how much you suck. Enjoy!

BodySnatcher

Body is a fairly newer cat compared to a lot of the other battlers who are signed into the league currently. I feel like we’ve been saying “new guy” for a while now, and it needs to stop because he doesn’t battle like a new guy. Body has elevated from dirt tier to mid tier in only months, and that’s hard for a lot of people to do. Body is in the same category as DynamiCz & Jabari Black - being that they all have similar styles. We’ve seen Body lose some battles and walk away having absorbed all the voters’ feedback, and put it to good use which helped him step his game up. As of late, we’ve seen Body get into the “My Brothers Keeper” tournament finals and drop some really dope content. If I could compare him to an elite battler I’d say he is showing some early signs of Resin M-I-C. I don’t wanna see BodySnatcher sign out not once, stick with it throughout the whole duration and I see you champing!

Mediocrity

Well tbh I wish I had more to say about you but I can only go by what I’ve seen and what I know. You recently revealed your alias as Clayray and your best thread was threadbait for music. You had the title something with “Pics Inside” and of course the bait worked and attracted all the gay male members of NCs lmaooo. That shit was classic, now as far as your battle history - I don’t know it. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to familiarize yourself with how to text battle but the question is, to what caliber? That’s going to be what we need to see from you. I hope you stick with this and learn a thing or two that helps you grow as a battler and voter, maybe you’ll read a few lines that make you go “whoa that’s dope” whereas 2 years ago you wouldn’t have even understood that same line. Good luck in this league man, and make the trolling a thing of the past. It’s only forward from here.

Destroyer

Lol I’m writing this as I’m currently still mad at you for always having to complain about something but it’s whatever, that’s just how you are and how you’ll always be. Regardless of how some people judge his skill, Des is a vet who’s been here since the old testimate and has gone from babydick tier to top elder tier. I still smile sometimes when I remember that he champed the no longer existent Summer Classic, that’s some fucked up shit lol. Aside from that, Des has champed many other things such as past 1-2 punch leagues, the NBL, and arguments with Veritas. Des has also lost a few battles, battles with people such as Amen, Muff, and Chyeahhh!!! Now I believe if Destroyer can by some miracle put the bitching aside, start voting, and not sway - he has a great shot at champing this. Don’t die before the playoffs.

Twodrop

Here’s another new guy who’s been consistently battling in the BA and has been doing a pretty damn good job. He’s 4-2 and is in the Contenders for the belt and keeps getting better each week. Some people thought he was me and I sort of took it as a diss because wtf I am clearly top tier and he isn’t quite there yet, no offense. Twodrop has a mix of a wordplay/gunline type style, but seems very technical and he doesn’t take chances on lines. What I mean by that is, he plays it safe and words lines that he knows will work, even if the impact will be 60% damage rather than 80%, where he could have gotten that 80% had he taken a chance on a different style. Regardless, I see this guy becoming a huge problem in the future. He has the right idea on concepts and is figuring out what works and doesn’t. I can see him as the future Killing Spree once he reaches his peak.

Cereal

Cereal aka Cereal_Killer aka Candy is either a poor mans House of Leaves or Darker Ego or just a troll in general. Idk what’s up with this guy/girl to be honest, he drops bullshit in his battles and I wish he would take it more serious. Like if you know the English language, you can do this shit. You even have people from others non English speaking countries, people like Orc and MMLP who can text battle pretty damn good. All I’m saying is I hope you take this serious and prove us all wrong. I can see you being on the same battle level as Strikta is you stay with it.

Cashius

Cashius Cashius Cashius...the guy who loves competing in almost everything but wouldn’t dare drop a vote if it were the last thing he did. Please tell me, why is it so hard for you to dish out what you like to receive? You like when people vote on your battles right? But you aren’t willing to do the same? Smh. Anyways, Cashius is an elite battler and he’s the most recent addition into the Hall of Fame. He champs literally just about everything. Whether it be the NBL, Winter Classic, My Brothers Keeper, you name it and he’s probably done it. He brings a combo of material that will usually consist of personals, jokes, current event concepts, and flips. I can certainly see Cash winning the entire league if he stays in and doesn’t tire out. I hate his whole “let me never post so they can’t have anything to use against me” strategy but hey I guess it works. He’s a smart guy. A lot of people on her hate generic lines and when you’re battling someone like Cashius who you know nothing about, that’s kind of all you can use on him....generics. So he knows this and uses it to his advantage where he has alllll the personal ammo on you but you have none on him. Strategy has helped him achieve his current legend status, it’s gay af but it’s brilliant. Good luck stupid.

Lenox

Lenox. The future of text battling. The worlds next Bags is upon us. Idk if you all see what I see in him, but aside from all the Fuckery and emotional rages Lenox goes through, he has some damn good potential as a text battler. He knows the difference between a good line and a bad line, and knows how to think of dope shit. Now of course, at the age he’s at, as we all once were, you have to first learn how to tweek wording and execution soooo much until you develop a style that is either unique to you, or that you’ve adopted from somebody else and perfected it for yourself and always works in your favor. When Lenox first came to forums he was initially introduced to a lot of trolling and bullying which has caused him to go on a hiatus many times. That was mostly on RB, now being on NCs after a couple years....he’s become a very good boarder posting relevance and has started to take text battling more serious. The sky is the limit for you bro, on and off the site, keep up the good work and stop doing drugs.

Innovator

Inno is an OG type of guy. He’ll be smoking some weed on his front porch 60 years old eyeballing some knucklehead kids in the neighborhood, smile and say to himself “boy I remember those days”, get up, grab a basketball and start annoying them talking about back in my day type shit smh. Aside from that, Inno is one hell of a poet and topical guy. He’s champed the Haiku league at RB plenty of times and has champed shit here such as Black August and the LGBT league. I first started noticing Inno try his hand at text battling last season in the NBL, and he actually surprised a lot of people with his skills. It’s typically very difficult to transcend from the topical realm to the text realm but Inno knows how to form a punch and he does it better than a good amount of people here. If he actually took the time to concentrate more on it, he has potential to be the next sarL. As long as Inno actually shows to his battles, I can see him doing pretty good and get progressively better.

Flow

Well well well. Flo Real aka Jey Walsh aka Dani Carvajal aka sneaky fuck is here! Big ups to Flow, seriously, the glo up was fuckin real for this guy. Before last seasons NBL, people knew Flo Real as a guy who would always compete here and there in the leagues but wasn’t known for his outstanding skills or anything like that. Now, Flow has gone to champ the BA, Rookie Tournament, and has even gotten close to champing the Hot or Thot as well as the Winter Classic, defeating Barcotic in both. I love how Floe had no idea what a Nina was when I dropped a Nina line a couple weeks ago in the BA against Blue Bayoud, defeating him, then Flow went on to use a Nina line himself the week after lmao. “When you hear that Nina? Neee naaa police sirens?” NO STUPID FAGIT! Well anyways, floe is getting progressively betttrr with each battle and has a high chance at champing this. He is the next Orc.

Jabari Black

Jabari Black is another guy from the new class of text battlers who had been making a tremendous amount of noise as of late. He began in the NBL this past season if I can remember correctly, and this guy has already elevated to mid tier in less than half a year!!! And he’s arguable lower top tier if wr’re Being completely honest. He had champed the BA league recently and dropped some fireeee in that battle against DynamiCz. Stick by ya side like a loyal friend, fuckkkk, I keep saying that shit to my coworkers and they have no idea what I mean and I laugh and call them fake cops. You gotta be street smart to be a good cop and a lot of these people I work with are not street smart. Anyways, Jabari owes me a mag video of him and DynamiCz meeting up talking about Netcees and I’m holding him to that. Jabari is gonna do amazing in this league, and WILL champ it at one point. He is the next MFTastick.

Ahriman

I have no idea who this is, I’m sure nobody does, and my guess is as good as yours. Could be an infiltration alias but who knows. Excited to see what he can do and hopefully next time around I’ll actually have something to say about him. Good luck.

Ghost1

Ghost1 aka Bags aka Born Again Virgin aka Veritas Lite, has decided to join the text scene once again. A lot of people may not know who this is, and I barely know either, but believe it or not he’s actually a pretty dog on good text battler. He’s champed a bunch of shit back in 2002 and is known for bringing the comedy into battles. He can tell you how you’re a faggot about 50 different ways and still have room for more. He also has a way of making outdated concepts look like they’ve never been used before. In other words, he’s good at flipping peoples shit. Some may call it bullshit cheating, but I call it SKILL! He has a daughter who has experienced same childhood as Hailey from 8th mile, minus the rich, caring, and talented father figure. Not everyone is blessed into a good loving family, my heart goes out to young Hayley brothelman. If Bags can actually show to each battle, I don’t see him losing to anyone aside from a handful of people. He may piss off every homie fagit out there but he has good intentions I promise. Haters gon hate but Bags is an essential part of this site, and if he actually left forever then I have no idea what I’d do with my life tbh. Good riddance stupid idiot. Bags can be the next Barcotic if he tries hard enough.

Amen

Amen lol. The guy who everyone loves to hate, but with good reason! This piece of shit 1upper idiot may know how to get underneath everyone’s skin, but he can actually be a good battler when he does it. I swear it, he even beat Dia recently at RB in a Cypher battler, so just imagine the damage he can do to you idiots on here. Amen loves attention and wants alllllll the dicks, no exaggeration he literally has ridden just about every dick on this miserable site. Dre is also the least bias voter on this site, yeah sure maybe NOBODY agrees with his votes but he always leaves sufficient feedback - and he makes sure he lets you know he hates your Gun bars and that you need to incorporate more personals in your verse. Good grief Man, FUCK personals. Ok but now on a more serious note, it Amen actually sticks to this, he can grab a good amount of W’s. I’m pretty sure he once said 1-2 Punch was his specialty, along with everything else. Amen is the next Destroyer.

Munster

Munster aka Eddie is apparently an old head from here and a bunch of other sites I’ve never been to. They say he was really good but I’ve never read a battle, I always thought he was just an average clickbait troll. I’m eager to actually see him battle, he’s been posting a lot more than usual lately so maybe he’ll actually show and put up some good competition. Good luck in this, please show. Eddie is Silver.

Infiltrate

Lmao where do I begin with this fucking guy. He’s one of the most emotionally unstable people here, always tending to get himself DQed off of some technicality and is another one who only posts strategically, much like Cashius. Inf IS the next Cashius, they are one of the same and dominated the Tag Tourney that just went down. Props on that. Infiltrate is an overall pretty good dude though, he’s usually consistent on voting and he ALWAYS shows to his battles which is something I definitely commend him for. He demolished Nik in the recent NBL Finals and became the season champion after a pretty rough start. Going from being on an archive posting rampage from every site imaginable, to simmering down a bit and focusing more on his own work rather than the work of others. Inf has been a rollercoaster ride of talent, he’s gone from mid tier to when I met him on here, to top tier, to lower mid tier, shit tier, back to top tier. Idgi but hey everyone works differently. I can picture Inf champing this entire season if he does what’s he’s currently been doing. He’s in his prime right now and is only getting better, and jotting down prewritten lines as we speak.

DynamiCz

Dyna is new guy to some people, but I think a lot of you have been forgetting that he was battling this season early on in the NBL. DynamiCz has extremely unique wording which translates into a very distinctive style which in my eyes can either be a hit or miss, depending on the line. This guy has champed the BA Ligà and is showing signs of a legend tbh. I believe he’s still in the early stages of trying to figure out a style of execution that’s gonna bewilder voters in a good way, and experience a lot of trial and error on the way. Some of his material may read as forced to some, and those same lines may read as fire to others. I suppose it’s really based on personal preference in a way. DynamiCz has a good chance at being a serious contender, and he’ll only keep on improving as time goes by. Watch out for this guy, the next Hush.

Incredible

Incredible aka Uncredible aka the mod that is better known as the text battling modding nazi. When it comes to talent, Inc hasn’t really shown any signs of progression. I remember the days where he first started this past season in the NBL and he’d ask me to critique his bars, and I’m always down for that, to help people out. So I’d give him great feedback and for a while it looked as if he were putting that feedback to good use, but then he stopped battling and his potential started trending downward. I hope he can come out the gates gunning and prove all of us wrong, because I do like him as a person. He can come off as arrogant and cocky for no fuckin reason sometimes but that is 100% because he’s been on a power trip ever since he’s been modded. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very good mod and always drops mags and gets battles closed and set regardless of how open his schedule is. Props for that bro. But he does need to sit down for a second and calm himself because his attitude just ain’t cutting it sometimes. As far as the 1-2 goes, I hope he does good and I’m always willing to help out if needed. He is the next Mr. J.

Defiant

Defiant....I THOUGHT I TOLD YOUUUUU, to stop no showing? Where do you get off, making hard working people such as myself, Orc, Incredible, Allen Knight, BROKE LESNAR, and sarL set battles for you all the time and you NEVER show? Like come on man. I hope this is a new beginning for you because you weren’t always this way. You used to mod the BA and do a hell of a good job at it, writing good mags and always having shit done like clockwork. What jappeneed? You get a new little job? Don’t get me wrong, Defiant is a good text battler and definitely has some memorable lines, I just can’t think of any right now off the top of my head. I’d consider Defiant lower mid tier, and mid tier at his best. He has the potential to be the next Alvin Karpis, let’s just see if he can do it. Good luck man.

Blue Bayou

The legend himself, arguably the best to ever do it and never showing any signs of rust. A master at clean wordplay done right, and one of the pioneers of text battling wordplay as well. I’ve always been a fan of this guy, and I’m so glad he decided to return to forums once again. You know, he was one of my favorite to read....until....until I beat him. His stock went down a significant 43.9% since then, and I’m praying he recovers from it. He definitely has the brainpower to create dope shit in the matter of seconds, like yo he’s champed almost every fight night out there lol. Seriously though I don’t have anything bad to say about Blue, he’s a very stand up guy and humble as fuck as being one of the best ever. Never seen him talk shit to someone or even show signs of arrogance. Good luck here man, I can definitely see you becoming the next For Battling if you dedicate your all to it.

bleak

bleak is a cool guy and is very reliable to show for battles most of the time. If people say he sucks then they’re really just hating because he has definitely improved a lot since he’s started and grown as a battler who better understands bad from good and can formulate good shit. Although sometimes he can be an idiot, he’s trending upward in talent and is nearing mid tier. Good luck bro.

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude is a top tier battler who’s been out of it for a little while but is looking to getting back into it to bash some heads in. Some people think he’s boring to read but the majority of people love his shit. Aim the beam at your world w/o a satellite, fire. If he stays signed in then he’ll for sure be in contention to win it all. I haven’t seen him in a 1-2 Punch league yet but I’m sure he’ll do just fine to win that shit. I won’t compare him to anyone because he’s already beyond that.

Exis

Exis is a topical/poetry head who’s tried his hand at text battling a few times but hasn’t been too happy with the outcomes. He’s a dope poet, and he knows how to text battle, just needs to learn how to let go of the topical touch when he’s trying to form punchlines. I think you’ll definitely elevate a lot this season and I really do hope you thug it out through the whole thing. Good luck, you are the future Dominate.

MMLP

MMLP the British sidekick of sarL who lives off of Man poems and dirt quality beer. I’m pretty sure he’s got some acclamations in the topical side, champing the LGBT League and probably some tournaments. He doesn’t talk much on here idk why, this place is great Man. But from what I’ve seen and heard, he’s a pretty cool fag. I was surprised he decided to sign in, and I’m relying on Diablo to remind him to drop for his battles. I’m eager to see what you can manage to do on the text side of things and I wish you the best of luck. You have the potential to be the future Pinot Grij or ill nik-A.

Barcotic

Here is another legend on multiple sites. Sometimes I really do begin to think he’s right when he says people hate on his shit just because it’s him, yet if it were on an alias he’d probably get more recognition for his good work. Also known as Cronus and Salamander, this guy is forever top tier, but I must say he isn’t what he once was. Regardless of how many times people tell him to vary his style more and discontinue the weird wordplays, he won’t listen and he’ll continue to do it for as long as he battles. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but I think he has the talent to switch up some shit. I’ve seen him drop some dopeeee gun bars and other dope shit that doesn’t involve wordplay, I think it’s actually the wordplay that messes him up sometimes. Wordplay is a thing of the past man, unless it’s fresh nameplay, any wordplay you can think of has probably been used at some point. Anyways, I can picture Barc going far in this, with of course a few raging sign outs in the process. Lmao this is gonna be good. Good luck guy.

Chyeahhh!!!

This guy is one of my favorite boarders hands down lol. Funny as fuck and always posting relevant shit that have a direct impact in our lives. Why wouldn’t you want updates on Planet Namic or about Venasaurs latest solar beams headed to earth. Wake up. Open your third eye fucking bum ass idiots. Chyeahhh is always dropping consistent as well, he wrote a 80 bars of death open mic or some shit like that and each and every bar was FIRE. I recommend you all look it up if you’re unfamiliar. He’s a top tier battler and definitely has the potential to beat Destroyer multiple times and crown himself champion. Good luck bro.

Plot

What can I say about Plot? Umm he’s been at the same level of low tier since he first started? Nah he’s from Norway and English isn’t his first language, you can’t really blame him bros. Some say he’s been showing signs of becoming the next Aero as far as talent goes, and I couldn’t agree more. I hope he shows for his battles and I’m excited to see what he can do this season. Props for signing into the league brother.

takem2school

Cred aka Rah Rah aka School Cred aka Infamouz is a top tier battler with some bad habits. He’s definitely Smacks #1 fan and video viewer, and it definitely shows when he battles. Aside from that, Cred has proven himself to be consistently dope and beat maaaaany big names. He’s defeated plenty of top tier guys as well as legends. Also shout out to him for trying to make his music thing work out, stop hating on him. Whether he sucks on the mic or not, at least show support for something he has his mind set on and is making moves to accomplish. That alone should be respectable, and he definitely has the potential to make shit happen. Idk I think he’s Guatemalan or something and he can be raps first Guat tbh. He’s been doing a good job modding shit as well, and has made time for us all to have shit ran for us regardless if there’s mags or votes. Fock it. Cred hasn’t really battled in a month or so, but I’m sure he’s ready to bring that 3 grams of loud and drop some bars. Good luck essay.

Bongo Bear

You have potential, good luck man.

Week 1 Matchup Lime Green Hat Pick Generator VIDEO

Predictions

Exis vs. Lenox

This battle is something to look forward to. I haven’t really read much from Exis aside from Man poems but hopefully he can surprise us and drop nice. Lenox is the favorite in this one and can surely win if he drops some fire. Lenox 80/20

MMLP vs. Bongo Bear

I have never seen MMLP text battle before but this is probably the guy I’m most looking forward to see drop a bar lmao. Hopefully he comes out the gate with a dope British flavored line that more than 3 people get but we’ll see. Bongo is a new guy but has an idea of how to battle and has been doing pretty decent in the BA. I think Bongo has the better chance at winning this. Bongo Bear 60/40

Ghost1 vs. Innovator

This should be pretty good, Bags will most likely drop something hilarious and Inno will probably drop last minute. I hope both of these guys show to the battle, and Inno has actually dropped some dope bars before if we’re being completely honest. I think Ghost1 will win it though. Ghost1 70/30

Chyeahhh!!! vs. Cereal

This Match will probably be one sided tbh. Chyeahhh is dope and is very creative and unique in his punches. I haven’t seen much from cereal aside from some trolling but hopefully he steps it up somewhat. Chyeahhh!!! 95/5

Barcotic vs. Destroyer

This is definitely going to be BOTW and I’m really unsure of who to pick as the winner. Barc can drop dope ass lines and can also flop sometimes. Des has a rather dry humored style but is dope sometimes. Gonna be very close, I’m calling it in Barcotics favor if he comes correct. Barcotic 51/49

takem2school vs. Jabari Black

This shit right here is gonna be another contender for BOTW, real rap. Jabari has shown tremendous elevation since he’s started and he’s almost ready to graduate from mid tier to upper mid tier. Cred is a gunner and is typically really good at 1-2 battles. This should be another close battle as well, I’m gonna go with cred with the slight edge. takem2school 60/40

Mediocrity vs. bleak

I think I started to like Mediocrity a bit more once I found out who he was and I was quite relieved to find out he wasn’t black. Ugh. As far as text skill, idk if he has any But I’m excited to get proven otherwise. bleak is more experienced and will probably grab the W with some ease. bleak 65/35

Flow vs. Blue Bayou

Flow is on the verge of becoming top tier, real shit. He’s elevated in such an amazing and unexpected way and it makes me soooo happy. Blue is a legend who never shows signs of rust and is really hard to beat. I’m gonna day Blue will win this but it can definitely be very close. Blue Bayou 60/40

DynamiCz vs. Schadenfreude

Here’s another battle with potential to be BOTW. Dyna has grown into a solid battler and has proven himself not to be taken lightly. Schad is a top tier vet who’s always bringing dope material and is gonna be hard to beat. I’m gonna go with Schadenfreude here. Schadenfreude 70/30

For Battling vs. Munster

This was supposed to be Amen vs. Munster but of course with Amen being the little needy complaining little bitch that he is, I had to fill in for him. If you have shit going on irl then I can understand but you made it obvious you signed out last minute out of some spite bs. And I can’t wait to not hear your reason fagit. Munster idk you but I’m looking forward to you showing and showing me what you can do. You have all the ammo in the world to beat me. Good luck.

Ahriman vs. Twodrop

I’m not sure who Ahriman is and tbh I don’t think he’s gonna show unless he’s a ghosting type alias. Twodrop is pretty decent and getting better as time progresses so I’m gonna go ahead and say he’ll win it. Twodrop 75/25

Defiant vs. Infiltrate

Defiant gets a lot of shit for being known to no show more often than not, but let’s look past that for a second and congratulate him on promising to show this time. He’s a pretty good battler believe it or not. Inf is top tier status for damn sure, been champing shit like crazy lately and I can see it continuing. He’s poor though. Infiltrate 80/20

Plot vs. BodyScratcher

Plot is another one who is a toss up for showing or not, but he’s decent when he actually battles. Body is a rising text head who is getting better and better with each battle. He dropped a dope thin blue line bar that I loved and I think he can take this battle quite easily. BodySnatcher 80/20

Cashius vs. Incredible

Cashius is top tier legend status and most likely going to demolish Incredible tbh. Incredible has been getting very slick lately and I’m just wondering if we even know you? Aside from that, he knows how to battle but he hasn’t gotten to the elevation process yet. Cashius 98/2

Outro

Welp that’s all folks, we look forward to making this a memorable season for everyone. Hopefully we experience some funny, crazy, exciting, and letdown moments. Good luck this season and stay tuned for the next episode!

All completed by yours truly,

For Battling
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts
Old 06-21-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

When was I being needy or complaining? I was trying to help your dumb ass out. And I was asking about the due dates because as is it seemed multiple battles would be a week.

Fucking faggot.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:03 PM   #4
For Battling

Go die a dirt death you stupid idiot
Old 06-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #5
Bongo Bear
(The Grand Slambino)

Bongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant future

Everyone got a paragraph with a actual intro but me, I get one sentence telling me good luck. Lmao. Looking forward to the battles though.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:30 PM   #6
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongo Bear View Post
Everyone got a paragraph with a actual intro but me, I get one sentence telling me good luck. Lmao. Looking forward to the battles though.
Lmfao I’m sorry bro I didn’t even realize. I’m gonna edit you in something special.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:32 PM   #7
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

HA, video was classic!

Mad props to Zelph for putting this together.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:33 PM   #8
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lol @ "attitude"..that's just toward YOU as of lately cause your a son of a bitch sometimes...

But I see now you can dish it out but get bent out of shape when it comes back your way and you perceive it has an attitude. Thought we were cool, you jumped ship when that muff bullshit went down in my opinion. But whatever man...

Major props on this looking like its going to be an awesome league!
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:41 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
When was I being needy or complaining? I was trying to help your dumb ass out. And I was asking about the due dates because as is it seemed multiple battles would be a week.

Fucking faggot.
Lmao you’re the most needy complaining person earth has let walk... you should battle tho why bot
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:43 PM   #10
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope mag by the way
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:43 PM   #11
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Lol @ "attitude"..that's just toward YOU as of lately cause your a son of a bitch sometimes...

But I see now you can dish it out but get bent out of shape when it comes back your way and you perceive it has an attitude. Thought we were cool, you jumped ship when that muff bullshit went down in my opinion. But whatever man...

Major props on this looking like its going to be an awesome league!
What did I do with the whole muff thing?
Old 06-21-2018, 08:45 PM   #12
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

@For Battling

Thanks..

I can see you being on the same battle level as Strikta is you stay with it <- mad props..

and the hat trick boss (*woah it incredible pulling last place/the other mod)
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:52 PM   #13
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
What did I do with the whole muff thing?

Nothing specifically, seems like respect was lost or something for Idk what reason...if I made a wrong decision it wasn't intentional on some "Nazi" shit was my opinion and apologized to muff and everyone who felt I was wrong.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:08 PM   #14
For Battling

THIS WEEK ONLY
PUNCHES DUE ON SUNDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY MORNING
NEW BATTLES UP MONDAY EVENING

I’m editing this into all battles but just FYI
Old 06-21-2018, 09:42 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Damn nice mag

Props on the effort put in
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:58 PM   #16
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Great effort zelph, thanks for your time. IF you manage to stay the entire season. This should be a good one lol.

Props
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:42 AM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Lmao you’re the most needy complaining person earth has let walk... you should battle tho why bot
Show up to battles then talk, faggot.
Old 06-22-2018, 04:28 AM   #18
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Effort was made here. Loves the reviews an all the subtle an less then subtle shade an sarcasm hahaha funny shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:13 AM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

LOL - btw; I didn't compete in the cypher thread.

I dropped 1 troll bar verses DIa's 1,000 bars and won (Shocker) when there were others like KnowP, plethora and some other RB regulars who dropped bars.

GO figure.

Just watched video, lolllll Zelph is retarded.

Last edited by Amen; 06-22-2018 at 06:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:24 AM   #20
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I haven’t really read much from Exis aside from Man poems LMAO...

Dope shit.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote