Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

What did I.say in my op old person?

Other than that I said we may need to try and look at the bigger picture and see what the essential mechanism is behind this type of stuff. Was stuff like this happening in the fiftys I mean what gives.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #22
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl
Default no

least u being there as a dad, kids need love.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:15 PM   #23
Chaos
2Chinz <3 Splice

Chaos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenHoney View Post
least u being there as a dad, kids need love.
/thread
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:34 PM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
/thread

Was just getting ready to.rep her. That shit almost jerked a tear outta me

Old 03-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #25
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
niGGas in NYC school was selling crystal meth to little ass kids that looked and tasted like pop rocks.
Explains a lot
Old 03-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #26
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
What did I.say in my op old person?

Other than that I said we may need to try and look at the bigger picture and see what the essential mechanism is behind this type of stuff. Was stuff like this happening in the fiftys I mean what gives.
Face the facts, dawg. There are scum bags out there in this world that hate their lives and just because their lives are miserable, they get enjoyment out of inflicting pain on to others. It's always happened and always will. As a parent, you just have to take the necessary precautions to keep your children away from harm/danger. If that means, inspect the park you bring them too before allowing them to play, then do so. You child's safety is worth the effort? Agree?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:52 PM   #27
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
This falls in with the people who use to hide stuff in candy on Halloween ...

Really does make you think twice about your neighbor and any other human in this world

My kids my be home schooled, some may call it sheltered but to me shelter is a place for protection and education to the highest degree is what will make my seeds grow into trees of knowledge
U dont think this will make your kid socially awkward tho? Where u homeschooled? Dont u think u are robbing your kid of the experience that school provides?

Didnt watch the video. But got the jest from everybody elses comments and agree that is sick.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #28
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
I now have to look for this type of stuff when I take babygirl to the parks because people are capable of this kind of thing.
Um so yea back to what I.was.saying. nature vs nurture what freaking gives where have we gone wrong what is.the catalyst for this type of.human behavior.

Old 03-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #29
Sicc

Blame the economy. That's what is causing all of this irrational behavior.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:08 PM   #30
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Fuck u gon blame the economy for tho. During the great depression niggas wasn't succumbing to this type of behavior.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #31
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Fuck u gon blame the economy for tho. During the great depression niggas wasn't succumbing to this type of behavior.
Generations have changed, son.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:48 PM   #32
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

We can't give ppl like this excuses. they shouldn't be victimizing children.

I need to invest in a compound bow. because a gun would be too loud in the residential area I catch that sick fucker in.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
We can't give ppl like this excuses. they shouldn't be victimizing children.

I need to invest in a compound bow. because a gun would be too loud in the residential area I catch that sick fucker in.
if you think being accurate with a pistol over distance is hard, wait til you try a bow..
Old 03-25-2014, 04:08 PM   #34
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

I'm good with a pistol up to 20, but with a bow I'm tryna be close enough to impail said person's face. Distance won't be a factor.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:23 PM   #35
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

This seems like something chyeaa would actually do. You know? To stick it to society and stupid, uninformed regular people? Like hah, take that..! Runs back to bunk. Slams door. A whole shelf of canned goods takes him out. Foil hat saves his life. Jesus.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:28 PM   #36
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
Generations have changed, son.
how does this pertain to anything
Old 03-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #37
Sicc

You're an idiot.

Generations growing up have a lot too do with social behavior.

Back then and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to this, when you misbehaved, you got your ass beat. Now and days, the lack of ass beatings is the reason for all of this mischief by little spoiled scumbags. Kid these days talk back to their parents. When I was growing up, if I talked back, I got aired out, lol.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggot
Now and days
Old 03-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #39
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

The worlds a dark place. I will take care of myself and my own and thats it really. I wont be dwelling in the negatives or trying to figure out the root of the problem tho...ill be out living my life.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:09 PM   #40
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
U dont think this will make your kid socially awkward tho? Where u homeschooled? Dont u think u are robbing your kid of the experience that school provides?

Didnt watch the video. But got the jest from everybody elses comments and agree that is sick.
I was homeschooled. Im a social butterfly bro. It all depends on extra curricular activities. You can still do ymca sports, all kinds of community classes ect. I homeschooled and turned my work in on fridays in high school and was allowed to play sports. There are ways against the social awkwardness of the situation.

Tags
all chintegrity, aluminum foil dildo rocket, no integrity