Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default all the (REAL) parents of the board tell me what you think of this

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...equipment.kwqc

I'm somewhere between outrage, disbelief, sadness and like hopelessness b. This is where we really need to stop and ask ourselves why, I mean where we get to the nitty gritty aspect of the this type of stuff, society, where it started, what can we do, is this encouraged or influenced anyway nature vs nurture, etc. This is madness. I'm a father, and I now have to look for this type of stuff when I take babygirl to the parks because people are capable of this kind of thing. smh The human race as fell short of the finishline once again.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

whoever put that tag on there I'd snatch the living life outta you in a hurry given the circumstances of the thread and the lack of compassion for innocent children. Matter of fact who put the tag. We can talk about how we can make this happen

Old 03-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #4
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

jeez, this is horrible.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Hey chyeahh if you want to worry about a real threat, worry about the idiots not vaccinating their children.
With each post you show.me just how dumb you are. We've got someone gluing razor blades to playground equipment and you wanna debate vaccinations. You ole dumb faggot.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This shit sickening

I don't understand what fulfillment someone gets from doing this
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #7
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

id tell you the truth, after everything said & done my kid healed. Im killing everyone they are related to or ever spoke with.
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play
philosophy.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:58 AM   #9
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

I'm all for citizen's watch surveillance on children's playgrounds to catch the ones responsible.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
chyeahh, do your job as a parent then and inspect the areas where you let your child play
Why don't you do.your job and go inspect a dick. This does not address the issue. Youre busy trying to save face due to.your vaccination remark that had no reason being here.

Old 03-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #11
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

This falls in with the people who use to hide stuff in candy on Halloween ...

Really does make you think twice about your neighbor and any other human in this world

My kids my be home schooled, some may call it sheltered but to me shelter is a place for protection and education to the highest degree is what will make my seeds grow into trees of knowledge
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #12
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

That's crazy. Luckily my son is past the age of being on playground equipment that often, but this is just too much. It's definitely sad and disheartening knowing there are people walking this earth with the capability to do these things.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

when dealing with a chin of that caliber, it's all one can do to try and save face

but on the srs tip, that's how I feel about it. there's fucked up people out there. it's a parents responsibility to watch out for them. if people do this to playgrounds, parents need to inspect that shit before they let their kids play there. period.
philosophy.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

the Halloween candy thing was an urban legend
philosophy.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #15
Sicc

niGGas in NYC school was selling crystal meth to little ass kids that looked and tasted like pop rocks.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@Fig please handle this ignoramus
Old 03-25-2014, 12:41 PM   #17
Sicc

Stop following me in threads, you faggot.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:43 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

That was wack and youre a wack parent for.not showing concern. Keep saving

Old 03-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #19
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

IF I had a kid, I'd check playgrounds from now on
that's what I'd do
what are you gonna do about it chyeaah?
philosophy.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:01 PM   #20
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

smfh if I ever caught somebody doing this shit i'd go ballistic.
real shit if my son or daughter got even a knick by something like that i'd be kidnapping whoever responsible and torturing them for the next decade

Tags
all chintegrity, aluminum foil dildo rocket, no integrity