Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 09:52 PM   #21
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I was wondering what the origin of his descent into madness was
Stfu u generic lame come join me on yahoo bite uraelf copy paste lol

Yeah unknrwwww the whole game and the cause u masochist cus I properly linked Pms ur Slave kung who perfectly mirrors ur cracker bitchasw on DC (before ban). He leaned me enuff to finish the r guy who just smoked urblazy 8 despite Ajs edit.

Who’s next bags keep uppin threads -
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 06:50 AM   #22
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default @universe @dominate @BARCOTIC @Larzey

So look Universe,
You are absolutely right about rhyming text contests leading to fruitul creative endeavors, and thus, despite your Iggy to motivate me even more, you get the true...real feedback. Yes Lars, guess what Witty?
What do two bragging UKers get Uni? They get a fucking trolling Editor Persona of the site to typo-troll their WRONG asses into oblivion along with about 7 other NC heads on the same last post hahahaha

But yes, @Universe, with the REAL FEEDBACK right?
With the REAL TROLLVOTE THAT aCTUALLY WORKED right @Ghost1?

Yes he gets the true Pharaohs name, whom of course calmy broke his lame roast character on the Top Show thread for Goat Gamble's archive summary lol,,,to... a slight nod to leg's such as dom, blue, nyc, gamble, etc, even arrogant eng, WHO ALSO PREVENTED MY SUICIDE WITH UNIVERSE BY REVEALING 1LINE TROLL ON THE THREAD WHERE MY TOP EGO TOOK WITTY (god it's almost boring) to school again in Discussion.

Intro is over, right @Barcotic.
PS LARS lolll It's 645 but I'm Live on The Wire...
SOBER BUDDY/ SANE/ GONNA CLEAN MY LIFE UP GET SOME HO'S AND FUCKIN REAL ESTATE LIKE NYC WHO SMOKED UR LAME ASS ANAGRAMS (WHY DID I EVEN HAVE TO DO THIS AGAINLOl?)

So yes Uni, if you'd like to Arrogantly Quote the Greatest Vote in the History of Text (and props man, it certainly did the job right? I mean it @ObjectiveLY DID THE JOB.) LOL. so fkn easy that's why uni's gone and.. haha

SO YES, SPECIFICALLY FOR DOM WHO IS S SMART GUY AND HELD HIS OWN MAKING THE CHAMP MATCH ,etc, got some of my spammy roasting but I respect him almost half as much as his hero you know live battle who.

BUT EVEN MORESEO BARCOTIC THIS IS HOW YOU DEFEND URSELF IDIOT
WITH A LONG RHETORIC EXPLAIN FOR SMART PPL WHO CAN READ POSTS LOL
(edit *FRANK DELETED IT SO YEP SUICIDE COMIN BYE GUYS*)
bARCOTIC U TAKE KTHE FRIGGN L OR TIE RIGHT? AND MOVE ON
Right, since Uni is flufffing his perfect GOAT FEEDBACK yep anannnnd top #1 GOAT Topical Lars,,, of course I always joke with you all day.
==========================================

@Universe
I understand I challenged you on exactly ONE (1) Long Multi this week, then humbly conceded to you that I stood corrected when Symetrik pronounced it with his helpful accent.

Is this perhaps a source of your animosity towards me?
I can handle a vote against me, no problem. But you seem to have made an ad hominem attack. It was a "war report" with rhymes, plain and simple... I've done plenty of 1st persons or self expressions in the past and decided to switch it up again...You really need to get control of your emotions your jealousy is showing or you just can't admit that you're better than most YET you hold everyone to YOUR standards? Lol. I actually tried this week buddy yet it was your most explosive hate-fest yet. I'm not too bothered...you seem to need some meds, or perhaps if I were to copy your 48-64 line multi style some time it would be a perfect 5/10 for effort.

THAT IS JUST THE INTRO WOWWWW
@Frank AND BUDDY IF U DON'T WANT THE COP ZELPH TREATMENT B4 I LEAVE YO UBETTER FUCKIN SENT ME TH FULL REALLLLL VOTE- RETORT ROAST OF THIS PRICK DUDE Lol

YEPPPPP ANTHONY Is salivating for me to get FRANK god almighty I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE POST WAS AND IT'S BEEN DELETED THEN THREAD CLOSE SO I BETTER HAVE IT SENT TO ME FRANK wow unreal

see how easy this is DOM? the real writer here yeah let's alll go write screenplays with NAZIS right AJ?

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-09-2023 at 06:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2023, 07:12 AM   #23
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Pharaoh Where do you rank me in the pantheon of text battlers after I successfully beat you, Spree and Blue Bayou recently in NBL?
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:15 AM   #24
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
@Pharaoh Where do you rank me in the pantheon of text battlers after I successfully beat you, Spree and Blue Bayou recently in NBL?
Dude refer to your fucking 8 orgasms on the 4 areas of the site since fuckin i got off work friday bitch.

lol yeahhh larssss realalalalaay got me on the pic pysch job yeaaaah your 75 trouuunced my rammmmbling 250 yep yep families fine ur on at 7Am with ur budddy PA suckking u know what lol

(BATTLE AND. ANNNND AGGRESSIVE BOARDING ALL TIME NCS)
-1BAGS AS IF ITS EVEN A FUCKING QUESTION
-2LARS E.X RIGHT MIKE WREKK (STILL HAVENT READ IT LOL)
-2AME NOW FUCK U EVERYONE ME BITCH (MAYBE RESIN LOL)
-3AERO THE RUNNER UP OF ALL TIME AFTER MUFFS METH ASS
-4 SPREE EASY THIS GUY SO SUCCINET LIKE HIS FUCKING PARELE OFFICER
5- LIP ZELPH LIKE HE DIDNT CARE AND BEAT UP SOME N FOR NO REAZON LOL
Old 05-09-2023, 07:17 AM   #25
Pharaohs Army
Banned

HoL clocked that one at a 3minute timestamp Lars lol
few typos
Old 05-09-2023, 07:56 AM   #26
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I was lucky enough to get a script pushed into pre-production BECAUSE of the strike though, as one of the directors of the TV show S.W.A.T. got freed up when it was canceled, and I had previously optioned a script to them
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hol...235482539/amp/

You guys just got a live sneak peek of how this industry works lol. Be ready for anything. That one will have to wait.

And @Dominate it's not about writing fast. That just helps to get as much content out there and ups your chances to get plucked from the masses. You're definitely good enough though. So if it's something you want to pursue, just do it. The first step is the hardest but once you commit...

You know the rest.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:43 AM   #27
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Yeast yea the arrogant fucking prick lollll

I sumvmmit my top. No fuck uniferse l I submit bow to his toppps for the ignorere perfect ignore for motivate

You suck canadia
Lolllll ask frank for his true put on plaaaaace s if I needed to fking wreck literal text at two sites. This cocksuzfker couldn’t touch Zygote and heeeee couldn’t. Rap a multi like dom or YEP jk allll along witty better feed top goat with you Kay Lars teeeeeqcher omg I lovvve text
Whhholllle it reforms Barc into the proper gunvarbthick skin signin ommmmmgbuni why aren’t u cummintblikenmy jokeint gay masoch
Myepppplpp piercednhere emo faro has u ceyyyying whhhjaaaa like rock and fking Dan form 2013 yeah uni whooooss wayyy blazed trails for alll the abstract teachers feel feee to vote Input Cereal c rock smoooooked jk again cuz till respect for rock but not @Universe
16-24 ON Om hard on him if he doesn’t aknowlefe say thx man nice try on Lars ego. I’ll got u tho bud thatbvote still has ur mind ——$&&&’kkkk. I need two words Uni before I dox rucking frank for hoarding deleting ur true rumoaaaasr that Barc need to seeeeeewwwww}{
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 10:26 AM   #28
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Oh now problem emcee
http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...68&postcount=3
Emcee got too excited lolll from Lars of course here yep look his typos while he brags 80wpm yep

Pharaohs theee Alia always moving plannjng backing tho right @Frank thank goddddd this whole Site Job was a collab with @kungfugrip and I got couplet Pms to prove it I could share later lollll

For now just unis vote retort for @Barcotic last rant I promise but show it to ghost one who along with kung of course lolllll
Yeah here netcees for the cultuere:
http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...68&postcount=3

Same link as top for TLDRs minority attn spans etc!!!
Allleays thout emcee was top dog til the champ final vote annnnd this here so yes @sral this is why we couldn’t stop bud the alias surprises. I am top editor dog so pour over this in banned chat K fag? Lol
——//this form my fone in bed gamble this takes like three mins of my improved life. Lol e z
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 11:47 PM   #29
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hol...235482539/amp/

You guys just got a live sneak peek of how this industry works lol. Be ready for anything. That one will have to wait.

And @Dominate it's not about writing fast. That just helps to get as much content out there and ups your chances to get plucked from the masses. You're definitely good enough though. So if it's something you want to pursue, just do it. The first step is the hardest but once you commit...

You know the rest.
Sorry man, that’s unlucky.

Yeah, maybe I’ll have a go. Never even read a script though tbh, zero idea about formatting/tone/conventions. You got a beginners resource to recommend, or just read a few scripts and figure it out?
Old 05-10-2023, 11:54 PM   #30
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Yeah Dom,
really good looks on the Iggy Ignore you're roasts too man, and then revealing all the reaspect I have for you as I said 50% of your Bestie bud cuz hes NEW, LIVE, Battlin liveeee haha. Yeah so much fucking walkbacks and respect if you ever linked a rougie of your THIRRD toughest Multi.... and notice the nice rhyme there dom you know what

Yep still trolling graveyard and
I KNOW EVERYONES BEYOND the private chat yeah
ponly a feewww select are pouruuuring over my "dominance" while everyone else
MOVES ON INcluding reforemed barc, improved cereal and DG, etc, everyone Saint finally Trying, got ANswer repeating less setups IF it's quiet and you know what dom
lol

yep Vapid word again for ENGS goat job
and Parody word again for ANOTHER one for Aero to enjoy since he been namedropped /roasted hard around here with a nice thickkk skin and a few little akcnowledges unlike
Screenplay Iggys and lameeeee old yeah Omicron Vairant on the tag tourney haha whoever ur teammate Anwer yeah MEAND AJ smoke u 2 in our sleeeep if hes not banned

how can i hiatus when this is so fucking ez
Old 05-13-2023, 08:29 AM   #31
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
I won't run anything because I need to be prepared to leave at the drop of a hat whenever this is over (no idea on the timeline). I was lucky enough to get a script pushed into pre-production BECAUSE of the strike though, as one of the directors of the TV show S.W.A.T. got freed up when it was canceled, and I had previously optioned a script to them. I also have another film in post-production that was filmed in Germany... If any of you like my topicals you'll love this one lol. I may send the info out to a select few I trust on here when it comes out later this year as it will be on Amazon Prime, Hulu, and hopefully Netflix. I'm thinking guys like @Adverse, @dead man, etc. Maybe yourself Dom if you're interested and can keep my info confidential.

But yeah, it's always good when you say you want to write. I'm a big fan. I'm always inspired by what you lunatics come up with... Producers actually ask me how I have so much content and write so quickly. I tell them, "You don't know where I've been..."

That is great to hear, congrats bruv

Please do
Old 05-13-2023, 01:49 PM   #32
Pharaohs Army
Banned

It still makes no sense.
I can get over a unicorn. I can.
But I variable-test-compared the literal universe.

It's like
I've heard German
UK obv
All races the tops I've heard
He is so anomoloys it's like i can't
i got 100% spanish aced audio exam dude but then forgot it the first week of summ after missing btw 19 days at leaaast out of the school year

wtf
yet i remember random shit
its a photo memory thats random too
everythings randomwise
then why didnt the spin the wheel appeal?
not even
not a sniff

i mean i'm fine. I'm over it since early 2018.
but it's let me succinctly summate

people will understand 100 MZX TOTALLY EINSTEIN CONFIRMED RECENT W?E ACCELOERATER NEWEST CONFIRMED 17.5+- months ago (quick goog)
u know
PLUS THEY'LL UNDERSTAND DARK MATTER DARK ENERGY WHY THE UNIV IS EXP OR CONTR IF THERE IS A MULTIVERSE
EVERYTHING INT HE HISTORY OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS WILL BE PUT TO REST STETLED
INCLUDING ALL RELGIONS ETC
IF THERSE1 MORE 0 WHOCARES ON THE MULTI

all that will happen btw also earth gone from red star giant, or nova, or gamma ray burst 6th exintion
now wats % of well
to get ion that official called the 6th... werre crankin 90% spiceds PLUS min
right

all this shit still hap[penf fuckin world will flip axisx magnetically 3X give or take

and an eq will tilt earths axis
at some point with in the next random weird *Edit na just do it k 25 Quarter cent)
yeah but then rank the 3 that will happen between that closer of tilt
1.7,3 japan Tital wave clocked at a on ly 4.6-7
2.meanwhile in the borders of . etc , all the plate mettings conjoinigns gringings , mts formed
\erosison
more exttions
entire history of geology
carbon dated this guy
3031 is a lame random zygote joke for top verse ever dont bother right?
cuz jeso is goat for infinity bcaue he is UNDUPLICABLE
I CAN DUPLICATE MY SELF KINDA DECENT ON 3 PLAYFUL EGOS BECOMIGN EFFFICIENT WITH LARS TOP 25 YEAR GOAT #1 DEPTH FEMSA ND TOP BAT gOATS LGOGGIN IN FOR OCCASH 1LINE BATS TO TRAIL MY MIND TO BED SEE
but they dont realize its not a game
and this is the cuking sumation and walk away if i wannnnnt it to right of course
and thats not a teasr on readers or antyhign
i got 3 fun plls on lock to rock and 5 full ideas b4 Mon4 if i write
but i dont have to write
because i summated jeso's writing style
it wasnt so much a lets crush him
lets just try to descripe
most unique untoucahble verse in history A-B and
jesodist even after all that
fk what u want?
1- multiple lets make bet stakes and polls on howww many multiple if not 1
then describe how this guy is so unique
fuck i cited 5 lang
german guy in my pms shit heard my 1 polished etc
like i am not fukin around with math and language exp as we see by rambles
i just wanna but no ur right
my top dog egos on fire edting the net being u know ^
so yeah i just wannt solve it not summate
wtf is it
even if he logged on and calmly retorted in his best tutored english to me
What exact fucking geographical background of fam language origion
hes still fucking doing something to alter something
its not natrual wtf
no it cant be real
dead man its not even a troll mimic fo u from 07 no thast boring
this is not an idea bit like the one on ranking thread discuss no
just i cant close him cant just describe the wonderful awe
yeas larsy just literally wrote the greatest fufking hears in history right with a fast reidiculous flow but
it aint a-b and he aint jeso againnn loars
im not ego roasting top uk here to set up my jnext two lame edit ego edit every and i 3 edit type shit to keep goign but
just lars to thread to fucking 1-2 lines sum it ujp sum up jesos existence or style in 1-2 lines or ill get gay and spammy
too many pools forever frank few others might have to clean my WROST mistaked but notice im gettingcleaner correcting myself calmign down off obseccen shti guys
i am fake feminizing magical forests and fairy creaters bouncing rican off jeso witty of gamble who yeah its 100%aro i hope he never die haha
w.ee who cares its just bullshit 8-10 ryno
this is boring
fuck this.
just summate hmi
@NEW THREAD EITHE RSTARTS HERE OR IN CYPHER U KNOW WHAT KEEP BOTH UP FOR FUCN CUZ THIS PLACE BEEN TROLLING ME SINCE LIKE I GOT HERE AND BARC SINCE HE WAS FUCKIN COMPETEIVEI K
NO PLLS 1 MORE CYPH THERAD ANDT HIS FOR LARS, DEAD FIRST THEN WHOEVER ESLE FUCK, IT
Old 05-13-2023, 02:48 PM   #33
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Old 05-13-2023, 03:06 PM   #34
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@sral to both sites immediately every thread
for a fresh 1-2
or someone mock hmi hitting at attt least 95% im not fuckin around witty fake bags fake suicied polling on methods next craving this lars closeout

dead later on i may or may not jokingly galy sayyy aww sorry dead we re-fake-0vised u on our joking so overbeatn fake ranings below wise a top guy and buddha atop guy oo yeah really gootm slightly rhymed cap aggressively

WHAT ELSE WOULD WORK LARS
MY 95% GHOST JOB ON BORTH UR SELF AND MMLP
WHICH I STARTED PLAYFUL BANTER ON MY EGO'S DESSIRE OF B_T TO BE EITHER VULGAR ONYC PLAYING AROUND HARDIER THAN ANYONE EXCEPT 2-U AND 1-ME
OK SO THAT GHOST BE ACCVPTEABLE
QUUARTZ GEOG. REFERENCE SOME SOFT U RYHYMES ON APPRX LINE @72-83% OF TOTAL VERS SKIM-AREA @Frank the new editor can bail or i can pretend witty uk top 2s are forcing me into dropping .l. etc so like i need that fake ghost that i literally lsot on a real tech prob
(satire so much but my knowlefgdg of tech ffs so bad i cant even satire it properlythast how bad notice the 3post nonfiction but appearst obe spammy satire precogniztion thing come on guys one of you two on a one two or the lost ghostmimic for lars and bladed who was maybe vulg maybe nyc depend on who loggeed on at the hour and the weirdest most counterintivive playful fuk it backwards logigged idea on a larts double dox idiotgfakeout that (3 syms for all those 3()PRIOR EDITS 120000 synonomims intnet ok? for the words of paradox all the rleateds im talking new spamjy cypher @Diode
iif one these 2 guys cant close it out anywayerh at this poitn anywere guys or i do th3 3 setup polls that dont matter to the gamne at all they have no bearign im
-top vote feedsuck meta mind of dozen+yyrs
k dont matter
-top editor trainer tutor sports etc everything spped donest matter
and neither does playfl roast fuck fari8e they dont matter
servant j will not be free until one of these even tho i thought he was when i say bye
i dont want a write on him or his pw or emial diode i just wnant be fully free
theres dox fakeouts when you have to trick your amazing #1MEta trained by as expleaind@INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNETTTTTTTTTTTERTNET THE 2 sitews ffs
U HAVE TO TEST EVERY UNIVERSE VAIRABLE B4 UR DRUGGED OUT MIND FIGURES OUT HOW TO ITS NOT EVEN PERSONAL WITH JESO I JUST WANNWS DESCRIBE THE INDESCIBIELE PURE UNICORN OK NOTHING TOCHES HES NOT RIGHT AI IN 57982347047047047047047047047047047047047047047047 04704704704704704704704704704704704704704704704704 70470470470470470470470470470470470470470470470470 47047047047047047047047047047047047047047047047047 0470470470470470470470470470470470470470470894FDAS JKLF CRYOGENICALLY FREESE WARTHOG TO GET UPASDFJL ASDLASDFJ GET HIS BRAIN UPLDATED ON THE AI IN THE AT YEAR AND NO NOTHING SPEC ABOUT THOSE 047 IT WAS JUST HE randomest keyboard mash cuz i want freedom guys 98 with lars the goat 25 yrs yeahah dat couplet ob to close out pyscho was so funn yea updates ilve on can i cry when play poker
allll fakeouts just to be free lars or frank plz

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-13-2023 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-13-2023, 03:19 PM   #35
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

18 mentions on page 2 alone.

Sheesh.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 03:23 PM   #36
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Right, better not worry bout it for now and just grind poker, worry about it tomorrow
frank the saved note i got aint much dif tbh and won't work
Old 05-13-2023, 05:38 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

So emcee, pharaoh, house of leaves and universe are all the same person.

Duly noted.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 08:15 PM   #38
Pharaohs Army
Banned

RIGHT AMEN JUST AN ARROFGANT TOPP DOG WHILE EGOLESS HE CLOCKIN SHIT OF COURSE FIXIN SHIT
BUT SHE SO QUICK SHE WANTS TO DOMINATE FUCKI AROUND WITH JESOS
VERY BASE LINE CUZ SHE ECLOSE YEAH SHE HADD WHOLE EVERYTHING IN THAT SHIT 2015 SELF JOB PSYCH CHRIS YEAH SHE OWNS WORLD
Old 05-15-2023, 07:40 AM   #39
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Sorry man, that’s unlucky.

Yeah, maybe I’ll have a go. Never even read a script though tbh, zero idea about formatting/tone/conventions. You got a beginners resource to recommend, or just read a few scripts and figure it out?
Yeah just read some and figure it out. That's what I did when I first started. Get Final Draft 12 too if you're serious, just makes formatting easier.

Eventually, it will be all be muscle memory and you can just write.

Writing rhymes is fun and everything, but it's a mostly thankless hobby that doesn't really reward you for your time and effort. Screenwriting does, and it's nowhere near as complex or time consuming as, say... writing a book. If you have unique ideas, and can execute - You will succeed.

And once you do, you'll never come back to this.
Old 05-15-2023, 07:43 AM   #40
emcee squared
Banned

Yep and SP writing so fun.

Even if it's good yeah be sure to have REP kNMOW fuckin ppl ... bargain that % staketip
yeah pennies maybe a afew scraps on streams in 2027New aowl

YEAH SICK AUDIO TIL 40 RETire.