Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-28-2022, 06:42 PM   #61
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I can’t with this guy. It’s like talking to a 12 year old in a 40 year old’s body. Look, everywhere in your verse, an average middle school child can pinpoint multiple instances of bad grammar.

As for previous votes I was trying to be nice, since this is a cool pastime. A fun hobby to pass the time with. Then u get some lame 40 year old who obviously lives his entire life in denial, is “never wrong”, & projects his insecurities onto everyone else, nobody likes that shit dumbass. Lars can talk shit bc he can actually write - u can’t yet…

Not hating but practice like iverson…

Jesus @ not being able to take ANY criticism EVER without trying to refute it…u need a hug or something…

Whatever, you’re starting to bore me now.

Put in the reps —>>> I believe in u, man child…
That was yet another verse that would body any verse you have been posting this season, so your out-of-the-ass criticism is quick to go unnoticed by me, there aren't many grammar errors as you put it, as you're the only vote that mentions it and you just started mentioning it (AND COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING POINT OUT THE SPECIFIC ERROR NOT EVEN ONE.) LMFAO, notice that your vote is the only one I HAVE a problem with out of 2 others that voted against me, because I can't help but sense the malicious intent from your vote, because that's the type of dude you are, talking about being an adult when you're trying to ruin a battle because you're salty about a fucking manpoem battle LMFAO.

Last edited by Eviction; 06-28-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:54 PM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Sounds butthurt

Your verses suck, mine are superior at 25% effort…

Everybody knows this

Let’s move on, manchild…

Heard grammarly is on discount 4 u
Old 06-28-2022, 06:57 PM   #63
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Sounds butthurt

Your verses suck, mine are superior at 25% effort…

Everybody knows this

Let’s move on, manchild…

Heard grammarly is on discount 4 u
the verse you lost with was about 60% effort. at least Grammarly will point out the specific grammar errors, actually ran that verse through a similar plugin, with no errors that I cared to fix, actually none at all that I seen with a quick proofread, unless you can point out the specific one and not one that was a stylistic choice, usually if my grammar is too bad it will be mentioned in most of the votes and not in one that was made by someone salty af.

this mf probably thought family guy invented the word quagmire.

Last edited by Eviction; 06-28-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:59 PM   #64
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
the verse you lost with was about 60% effort.
Much less…
Old 06-28-2022, 07:03 PM   #65
Eviction
Detained

you're acting like your verse against me is on the same level as your period blood verse, you had to through a whole fucking battle to prove a point to me. LMFAO. you submitted a decent verse that showed you put at least a little effort in it, so you're just making excuses, STILL.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:05 PM   #66
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
you're acting like your verse against me is on the same level as your period blood verse, you had to through a whole fucking battle to prove a point to me. LMFAO. you submitted a decent verse that showed you put at least a little effort in it, so you're just making excuses, STILL.
Keep assuming/projecting, man child…
Old 06-28-2022, 07:07 PM   #67
Eviction
Detained

LOL you're the one that's projecting, facts.

I'm too lazy to press the ignore button or you would have already been on the list.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:08 PM   #68
Eviction
Detained

Old 06-28-2022, 08:35 PM   #69
Eviction
Detained

did he say my verse was about being fat and eating myself to death? I clearly mentioned like 10 other vices and that was your takeaway.
Old 06-28-2022, 09:03 PM   #70
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZ8WWJD-wU
Old 06-28-2022, 09:19 PM   #71
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
did he say my verse was about being fat and eating myself to death? I clearly mentioned like 10 other vices and that was your takeaway.
It’s kind of cute how important you want to think you are

And how you DESPERATELY NEED others to co-sign your importance (insecurity)

Manchild faggot
Old 06-28-2022, 10:17 PM   #72
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Put me back in for next week.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 06-28-2022, 11:48 PM   #73
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

I have 3/4 of a verse, but I'm aware that the 48hr ext. deadline is almost up. I'll post what I have as a placeholder and continue editing. @dead man if you still want to post something that's good with me
Old 06-29-2022, 04:34 PM   #74
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
I have 3/4 of a verse, but I'm aware that the 48hr ext. deadline is almost up. I'll post what I have as a placeholder and continue editing. @dead man if you still want to post something that's good with me
So much anticipation for this and still waiting. :(

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 06-29-2022, 05:06 PM   #75
Dank

Battle Record: 1-0

Dank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant futureDank has a brilliant future

Quote:
sounds more like your TAKEAWAY

but what do I know?
Old 06-29-2022, 05:10 PM   #76
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank View Post
sounds more like your TAKEAWAY

but what do I know?
he is just salty about losing, he immediately started popping off after that battle LOL
if you didn't try, why do you care so much!
Old 06-29-2022, 05:23 PM   #77
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

@Dank

Fill in for dead man
Old 06-29-2022, 06:10 PM   #78
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

I’ll try harder in the champ match. Probably.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:40 PM   #79
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=87143
Old 06-29-2022, 07:28 PM   #80
Eviction
Detained

@Dank can you summon dagel over here so I can kick his ass again.

Tags
eviction = man child, grammar nazi rotflmao, nycspitz = nycfitz, voting is half the battle