User Tag List

Old 10-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future
Default Battle Rap 5

My skillset is sharper. The spiritual father to millions of authors and literary scholars.
On a mission to conquer until your final will is dishonored.
What I’ve written is dogma, it transcends simple limitations of genre.
I’ll kill your supporters. The way I efficiently cut through your roster you’d think I was officially sponsored by big-industry loggers.
Simply, I’m smarter. My position is stronger than vehicular armor,
It marks a significant departure from these other submissions of fodder.
My word is vivid and implicitly chartered, it’s like a mixture of the Magna Carta and Scandinavian saga.
You sit there and ponder in conditions of squalor awaiting the final bliss of nirvana.
Witness the horror, I make you describe the event like a personal injury lawyer.
You’re the type of person to pass someone in the street and tip your Fedora.
Just don’t even bother. There is no chance for you to defeat me when focused.
I grow tired of all those recently quoted, would need to clone myself to find a decent opponent.
Your appearance was noted and then dismissed perfectly, you can’t tire of these recurring themes,
Each line constructed urgently with a fervent speed - the surplus exceeds 10 to the power of 303,
I’m disturbing the peace, you disperse from the scene,
Rhyme is mine - I own the majority, the deed and the purchase receipt.
In other terms, if you search for the beef I’ll serve you extra-sized portions,
Your style is best described often as the early onset of boredom,
You should exercise caution because I pressurize organs.
I only insult opponents with a sense of decorum, and set alight forums with impressive rhymes that exemplify ‘Awesome.’
Step aside you’re done, because my train of thought could turn your brains to naught,
Compared to me you’re like a grain of salt.
I remain appalled at your basic faults, and shouldn’t have to explain it all.
But let’s explain how I’ll break your skull with bare hands driving nails through your cranial wall.
I’ll fillet your corpse in ways that could confuse and impress a professional sushi chef,
I’m truly a threat. While your self-opinion suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect.
You only present the illusion of depth like a parallax or parallel lines,
Each paragraph of battle rap has a patent design,
The most vigorous word deliverist with a handful of rhymes for any language and time.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

This is flames

Got me wanting to write now
Old 10-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Word. Dope syllable usage zyg, you merked this joint all the way through.
Old 10-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Just don’t even bother. There is no chance for you to defeat me when focused.
I grow tired of all those recently quoted, would need to clone myself to find a decent opponent.

Got damnnn

flames

zygote the god doing it again, never fail to amaze my g
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

This shit was dope as fuck. Been awhile since I read anything from you and forgot how intricate each line of your verses are. Several lines stood out to me as quote worthy, but the one that stood out the most is the one that Gamble quoted. Dope forreal. I think if you ever tried to battle someone with lines like this they would no show just because they'd seem stupid in comparison. Real talk. Keep dropping zy.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #6
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

"I found out just recently that other people rhyme too"

That about sums this verse up. It's awesome in its condescension and ego. This isn't brash or cocky. It's supremely confident. The declarative sentences and unforced rhymes really emphasize that. If you're familiar with Roger Federer, this reminds me of those interviews he does from time to time when he says a lower-tier opponent should be honored that they were able to push him to a third set.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #7
Zombie

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant futureZombie has a brilliant future

Might do a simple but forceful one just like this, very interesting read.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

yea. this was ill. i know i've read (most) your other battle raps, i couldn't recall them off the top, but this seemed the most polished, and probably the most potent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
It's awesome in its condescension and ego.
quite.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
Matriarch

Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch

Great.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

dope shit bruh

keep that pen moving!
Old 10-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Shits hot
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #12
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Rhyme is mine - I own the majority, the deed and the purchase receipt.

Killed it
Old 10-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

About time. This reminds me of the fire you had when you were a new person here! Props.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Flames.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #15
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I’ll fillet your corpse in ways that could confuse and impress a professional sushi chef,

good work old friend.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #16
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

one of my all time favorites...have read every single battle rap. they are all beast. your getting more intune with slanting your rhymes which in my view is making your shit even more appealing. its not so rigid as it used to be.. its way more free and fluid, gives it a little more pop, fuckin dope.

whole first scheme was money. first bar was flames.. big industry loggers, recently quoted clone decent opponent. confuse and impress professional sushi shef??

holy shit, just so original. well done sir. please post more often
Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM   #17
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

zygote pieces so fun to rap

with sick instrumentals shit is sick
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:22 PM   #18
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
zygote pieces so fun to rap

with sick instrumentals shit is sick
Your doing what now ?
Old 06-30-2020, 10:52 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

How many of these dis he do. I think even he lost count dropped like 2 nattle rap 5's or maybe 9's.. Idk. Dude was pure
Old 06-30-2020, 11:02 PM   #20
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Your doing what now ?
Don't have any recording equipment. Sorry.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote