User Tag List

Old 07-03-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Wearing masks...

Let me pre-face this by saying that I live in a town/city that is a decent size. Fuck it I don't care, Mt. Pleasant Michigan. Right so 2 weeks ago I was in this large grocery store, fuck it... Meijer.

but it was like 50/50... wearing masks vs not.

I went with my daughter yesterday, I didn't wear any mask nor did I have my do. My girl would punch me in face for not doing so, but the reason I don't do it is to not spread fear.

Regardless I was wearing a bring red nike 'dri fit' hat... and my t shirt was a 2017 champions kansas city t shirt

well the kid moved around to see it and he was like no thats a chiefs shirts..... and I heard that.... waiting in line....and because my hat was red and I wasn't wearing a facemask people thought I was weird
Old 07-03-2020, 06:04 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

they thought I was wearing a fucking make america great again trump hat, fuck no.... because it was that color I color coordinate nigga
Old 07-03-2020, 06:06 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

but my point is that the place now is 80% masks VS 2 weeks ago it was 80% not masks... but I live in tourist area
Old 07-03-2020, 06:11 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I didn't type that quite right.... there was a mom in the self check out that I heard say yo check out if because my hat was red.. see if that was whatever... and thinking it could be a make Murica great agan had and he not so slickly came over and said no its nike and its a kc chiefs shirt
Old 07-03-2020, 06:12 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

goes to show you how many people all freaked out,
Old 07-03-2020, 06:24 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Im really confused
Old 07-03-2020, 06:27 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

let me break it down real quick.. the wearing mask Vs. non wearing mask switched up real quick

I live in a tourist area.. so I went out last night with my daughter and 90% of people were wearing masks. I don't normally do to that so fuck it. But there is a swing that changed.... my point.. at least here where I live.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:33 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

So liberal people all got they masks on nah mean. And even the trump weird ass people got some masks on... I'm all good.. and there were a lot of people who didn't have masks on... I just find it hard to do.

To me its like if you're liberal you wear a mask and if you're a weird ass trump supporter you don't wear a mask. Well i'm more liberal, and I wouldn't vote for trump unless I was tourtered. But I don't wear a mask usually, so fuck it.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:01 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And i've got 2 diff types of masks, my girl is and RN... i've got a surgical mask... has the surgical mask before wearing a mask was a thing. And i've got a black cloth mask that took forever to get off amazon. And it came in a 3 pack which was perfect for us... and it looks cool like i'm a fucking ninja.

but still...I know this shit is real but I don't live in a big city, and so is wearing it perpetuating fear?
Old 07-03-2020, 07:05 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

there en lies the conundrum

if I lived in the bx where I came from, we'd all be masked up no doubt about it fuck that.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:06 AM   #11
Sentex

Battle Record: 1-2

Sentex is on a distinguished road

Yeah wear a mask. Can't hurt.
Sentex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:13 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentex View Post
Yeah wear a mask. Can't hurt.
yeah thats why I don't most of the time... but like I said I wen't into a HUGE grocery store the other day, and before july 4th last week it was like 50/50 people wearing masks.

I went in there 2 days ago and it was like 90% wearing masks. And they have shit on the door saying you have to wear you mask because .03.3032929 legislation. I just made that up.

but yeah base level if everyone is wearing masks and spread panic you so what fucking happens.. but at the same time its a good idea to wear a mask

you're damed if you do and damned if you don't.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:17 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I think the US is going to fall.. I hope not and for me personally I don't know what that would even mean like... armeggon times, my family would be fucked we have no guns, except for the little on I have

shits getting real.... or really fucked I should say
Old 07-03-2020, 07:20 AM   #14
Sentex

Battle Record: 1-2

Sentex is on a distinguished road

I have a Greek employee who is going back to Greece for a couple of weeks, and he reckons everyone is wearing a mask over there. Total cases and deaths is mega low over there, but wearing a mask is compulsory.

Over here it's pretty relaxed, you only really have to wear a mask if you are getting on public transport.
Sentex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:27 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

public transport and all that been shut down here... and I have no idea if opening back up schools and universities is a good idea and reseraunts and all that is a good idea

fact is no one really knows... but what I do know is the whole fucking country cant be shut down forever so we've got to try some shit, and its scary so lets see what happens
Old 07-03-2020, 07:29 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

my major source of income is from illegal activities, and I would be putting in docks and doing all types of different shit on the side, and my wife an ER nurse, so we're fine for right now..... but imagine everyone else... shit can't stand still
Old 07-03-2020, 07:34 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

that stuff about those black dudes being killed... fuck... that happens ALL OF THE TIME... I got beat up and brutalized, but police not because im black... it just happened and the police officers of the US need to stand up De-thug those fucking weirdos... need to get fired

but thats not what all these protests were about that was just a spark
Old 07-03-2020, 10:16 AM   #18
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Doctors: where a mask to not spread disease
Ouch:don’t where a mask to stop the spread of fear.

Somebody is stealing our air
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:54 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Someone on TV talking about NYC, Philly says wear a mask = Ouch wears a mask

Where I live like 40k at most wear a mask = Ouch says maybe I will maybe I won't im not worried about it
Old 07-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #20
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Step 1: do not wear a shitty mask
Step 2: wear a good n-95 mask that protects both you and others.

Don't let your insecurities stop you from doing what's right.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote