Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Pic League > Pic Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 09:09 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Week 2 Mag

[Intro]

Yooo, one week in the books and there’s a lot to talk about. Fire punches, surprise drops, and, in this mod’s opinion, a lot of upsets. The voters didn’t agree with me, which is fine, but I sincerely hope that moving forward, we’re not just voting for a name or copying the first vote. This week we’ve got Amen and Hush with different segments, props to them for contributing. Anyway, let’s turn it over to Amen for a recap of week 1.

In honor of our newest presidential candidate, it's a Kanye week

[Reviews]
[Amen]

Bomb Bard aka Killing Spree vs Barcotic
The controversial battle of the week. Barc thinks he was robbed, do you? Were votes against his personality or his verse? What do you think?

Spree had some cool concepts per usual. But like I;ve always told him – he needs to take his time executing them to their full potential so that they are more effective. It’s like he gets rolling then falls flat. Not sure if it’s because he just rushes or he’s for the most part drunk (SO he claims) anytime he writes a verse. Maybe trying writing it while you’re sober, faggot and see if that helps. I’m not hip to the “Ruth” personal so those kind of went over my head however the concepts as a whole were cool ideas but short of executed in a bland manner with little to any flavor. OK – so you’re going to hit his dome with a baseball bat? Nah bro – be more creative… Another Ruth mention but the flash concept was cool – not really effective in how he executed – you’re just saying he’s not going to shine – well if you know barcotic’s history – we’ve established that a long time ago due to his personality which is why is isn't really liked much – so stating the obvious isn’t really an insult to me. Need to be a little more creative. Sweat Marks/Seth votes to me was another small jab as well as the following bar that TO ME could’ve been used in a regular battle and had very little to do with the picture. Focus on the image at hand, generate concepts based off observations made with the ammo provided. Sound off the top was on the same level of the Shine bar – great observation however the creativity lacked fell short conceptually to me. And the closer another mohawk reference lol… Write your next verse sober, you faggot lol…

On to Barc: Opener was a great observation. I liked it. The whole thrown out and him looking like a baseball was cool and all but you calling him a baseball could’ve been better but still effective because he used the observation to generate a concept. Catch was fire. Now when I mention generate concepts off of picture observations here’s a perfect example of a nice pic battle punch, good job but then there’s Coattails, lmao… Come on bro… This is up there with Uterus Pond, man. I feel like you are extremely creative but take it to a level sometimes that it doesn’t need to be brought to, dude. That punch was terrible, no matter how far you’re willing to go to try and justify it, it was just bad. Heads or tails with a lobster needed a little more substance – didn’t rely do much. Hurt Locker was over my head, as I;ve made it clear – I never google bars so that happens often when a movie/TV show reference is used that I’m unaware of so these are 50/50 for me. It’s either I know or don’t know and in this case, I didn’t know what you were talking about so a swing and miss. Closer needed more substance as well – a little too basic for me. IMO, I think you edged this battle but apparently others felt different.

Cool battle, not the usual from Barcotic, just may be that I hold him in a high regard when picture battling because I’ve seen him go in a few times… Spree was able to grab the voters, tho and pull this one out of his rectum.

Zuch vs Destroyer aka TheRealStan
Cool battle, some say battle of the week, ALTHO had potential to be - I beg to differ.

Destroyer man, you highly disappointed me here. You are one to usually provide a lot of verses with straight fire observations flipped well into concepts/punches. Here you opened your verses up with a great concept/Punch and then I don’t know what happened. I mean the guy posted a verse stiffing a chick and kissing another man, calling him gay would’ve bene effective considering it’s a picture battle and you are supposed to utilize the ammo given to generate concepts, guy. I’m extremely upset with you – hopefully week 2 you turn the whole fuck around and drop a bomb verse SIKE – this mother fuck dropps trash #NoSway against Shine aka Beetlejuice. Come one bro… Delete that shit and start over and drop a serious verse and redeem yourself. Summer classic would’ve made a great personal but not so much a pic observation due to them wearing kind of long sleeves and multiple layers – if I had to guess this was either taken during the early spring, fall or winter months or they are just that out of touch with fashion they wear long sleeves in the summer IDK. Budweiser concept was over my head? So not sure what to say about it other than I did not get it lol. Bald spot was a cool pic observation but the execution fell short for me. Bracelet reference needed some more thought put into it. Can’t hardly wait was another one. I thought you edged it but yea…

Zuch – this might be the 1st verse I’ve seen from you and it wasn’t bad at all. I liked it however I feel like you tend to stick to more simple type of bars. So please understand it’s a preference thing while I prefer creativity and layers/elements in verses. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes simple bars can be effective – but not sure how long you've been around but that simple shit to me was effective wayyyyyy back in the early days of text when EZboards were popular. Your opener was cool. I liked the great pic observation but needed more and kind of fell flat for me. Then you follow up with a great concept and fall short on your execution again.one hit wonder was probably your best bar. It was a creative punch that used the ammo provided, so good job – need more of these types of bars when picture battling. I get the whole roast and make fun but also be creative and witty while you’re at it. Devon Sawa was an ok concept but again, fell short and that was the rest of your verse for me. I expect you’ll be ok and a contender, tho so good luck and keep dropping.

Zuch wins.

MAC vs FGR aka miracle

I believe both of these dudes are from RB. Fairly decent battle here.

Mac had some nice concepts that lacked harsh executions that would’ve made his punches land more effectively. For an example – his counter weight bar was a great idea but it was over worded and the delivery was kind of soft. The Face puzzle neck and chin meet was another one that could have been executed and delivered in a more effective manner. I’m sure ring rust has a lot to do with it, Mac was fairly inactive on RB and don’t think he’s that active on NC either – not that I can recall? He’s a fairly decent text battler so I’ll give it a few battles before he picks his pace back up and gets rolling. Other bars were just a big swing and a miss for me.

FGR aka miracle: Body shots/Fold was nice – I still feel the execution kind of lacked rather than saying “Lame ass sleeves” – expand on your sense of creativity. I liked the grab the iron concept but that bar fell extremely short and flat for me. Lol @ pants so tight bar. This one was simple but had some humor to it which always makes for a good bar in a picture battle and the closing bar was another great concept that was poorly executed. FGR is another dude who probably needs to shake the ring rust as he’s been fairly inactive as well. Hopefully they both pick up some steam and display their true potential to contend with NC’s elite.

Overall a decent battle here, both showed which was good but FGR pulled the WIN with a few more effective bars.

TOP iLL Dragster TWO vs Blue Bayou
Not sure what influenced your user name TOP but good grief, lol. Shorten that shit up a bit. You literally said you were going to fuck Blue Bayou? That’s a level of homo-erotic prison mentality I’ve never seen before flexed on a verse, brother. You’ll fit in well with the rest of the “NCG’s” LOL! Beer bottle deep throat was ok – just needed more. Ellen Degeneres needed more. Glued to the TV WAS LOL. I’m not sure how you lost this battle, probably Blue’s legendary fan club couldn’t see him lose to a nobody, tho that’s for sure but sheesh (Sike…). Rest was bland. YOu have the idea of roasting your opponent, just be a little more creative but stick around. You'll catch the hang of it sooner rather than later.

Blue Bayou (Just want to make it publically known that I bodied blue and I’m wack) had a nice opener and great way to set the tone of his verse a little bit simple but effective. 2nd bar? IDK – not familiar with anyone mentioned other than Val Kilmer lol… Real Hard labor was LOL, that was comedy and a great pic observation made into a creative bar/punch. Not sure who Ed Sheeran is so that was over my head. Sticking neck out LOL, dope another great pic reference made into a cool concept/punch. And the closer: same. Overall this was a great example at a fairly decent/good pic battle verse and what I as a voter look for when reading a verse. Blue took the ammo provided which was a picture of someone’s head and made the most out of it while staying focused on the picture. Good job, bro.

Pretty one sided battle here… The Legendary vet Blue Bayou wins.

Wanderer vs Neighbor
Wanderer had an overall decent verse, I thought – a few hiccups but nothing serious that will hinder his ability to progress nicely if he chooses to stick around and compete. His opener needed some work. I like the chip reference however the way you executed the concept it kind of fell short. Puppy dog eyes were cool but slightly over worded, less is more. Sorry bar was weak and honestly could’ve been tossed. Dandruff problem was a great concept. I think the execution could’ve been worded a little more precisely. Just one of those types of concepts that are dope enough to keep short and simple. Like if you flipped it and said something like I’ll resolve the dandruff problem when I take off the head & shoulders – see the difference? Wording makes a huge impact on how effective the bar will or won't be, get me? See light bar was bland to me… that as well was a cool concept that could’ve been flipped better.face of a 14 year old’s wording was iffy but another cool idea and closing bar was a miss. So overall, you are conceptually there for the most part – just take a little more time executing your concepts. What typically worked for me was delivering the concept 3 different ways and picking the more precise & harsher version of the 3. Another textcee I’d love to stick around and watch develop.

Neighbor had a pretty cool drop that flowed nicely. Opener was horrible, tho. 2nd bar was a cool observation flipped into a concept, however the impact/insult lacked here. Favorite toys was a miss for me, just flowed well again…tortoise shell was cool and all but what does it have to do with the picture? So aside from being a cool concept – no real impact for me. Ray of sunshine was a great pic observation but the concept was weak IMO. Named yourself wand was weird to me, just something about that bar that seemed completely off. Sig replacement was a cool concept as well but again – what does it have to do with the picture? Your closer was your best bar. The rest of your verse flowed well and was just random bars to me. Nothing else really stood out and if I had voted, it would’ve definitely been for Wanderer.

Overall an ok battle… I felt it was close only because Wanderer had a few hiccups in his verse such as wording/execution issues but maybe that’s why Neighbor won. It’s all preference.

Exis vs Hush
Exis verse was terrible. Drop a serious verse next time, idiot.

Hush had some nice bars but considering his opponent dropped horrible, I can see he was hardly motivated to even write a verse. Face of a rat was a nice pic observation and accurate at that. I liked the shooting star observation but wasn’t feeling the execution of the concept much but still another great pic observation. Yanking chain was cool, simple but effective. Headshot was nice. Built like a piece of spaghetti lol, good. Closet full of skeletons was a crazy concept – I think the execution lacked but still hit. Closing bar was a cool personal as well. Hush is definitely a long time veteran who’s battled in many pic battles so these are a breeze for him and he’s typically accurate on his pic observations which makes for a good verse.

Hush won, obv.

The Remainder of battles were no shows which is very unfortunate – some expected such as coward Bags and Troll Zelph (User hates your deformed guts btw) so with that being said, let’s show some love…

Uh oh vs Bags
Uh oh came with something different conceptually that turned out well. He isn’t really a battler and just joined to shit talk bags and bounced, as expected. I’m sure uh oh just wanted to call Bags a dirty Whop as many times as he could and rhyme. The entire verse was in caps which forced me to shout when reading it, smh LOL. Gave up bowtie for Bowflex was funny, simple but funny. And square reference were standouts, the rest just filler. I really wish Bags wasn’t such a faggot coward and showed up because he’s actually pretty good at pic battling as well. This one would’ve been a funny battle but of course someone had to ruin in…

UserName vs Zelph
Zelph has to be the biggest troll besides Robranda. And not sure what angle user was taking but on first read he dropped a lot of shit that didn’t make much sense to me. ULike Zelph looks like a pound of butter found in color imitating the ground in summer? WHAT? Good thing Zelph no showed. He would’ve bodied you lololol… And you would’ve had to live with that the rest of your life which at this point is more mentally concerning than him living with his deformed mouth. 2nd Bar wasn’t really good either. Drake reference had potential. Peter pan shadow to smile was eh… Now the appears after saying his name 3 times was fire, LOL. We need more of this from you, bro. Not too sure about the little finger reference? So that went over my head… Overall, I think Zelph would’ve probably won and I didn’t even read what he dropped after the deadline. I need you to step it up.

Resin M-I-C vs Seth aka Knucklehead
Don’t think I’ve ever seen either pic battle but experience plays a huge role whether a verse is going to be good or not. Resin’s wasn’t bad but he seemed to worry more about flow then content. Force feeds was probably the only decent bar I thought stood out. The rest was mediocre/ok. No real effective concepted formed from pic observations. Some attempts but nothing that really stood out, IMO… Wasn’t a bad verse but it wasn’t really a good one either. Wish Knuck would’ve showed. He’s active enough in discord – not exactly sure why he no showed but w/e.

Orc vs Adverse
Orc no showed unfortunately and is another season pic battle veteran. Adverse – don’t know who he is? And from the 1st read, it seems he’s not too experienced at pic battling. Opener was off in every aspect, conceptually and wording. 2nd bar was ok and a cool pic observation considering it’s the obvious – I think you could’ve been a little more creative with it. Shredded concept had potential as well but fell short. ACL could’ve been better – just basic and fell flat as well. Not sure where the next bar went? Closer was off. You obviously have the concept of battle down – now use the fundamentals when pic battling. Pick a few things about the picture and generate concepts – take those concepts and add creative ways to make insults and execute them as harshly as possible. Stick around, with a few more battles, you’ll be alright but Orc would have easily beat this.

Inno vs I got shine.
Horrible.

Not a bad week aside from the few no shows – hopefully the league continues and people show up this next week. Some great battles ahead of us! Keep at it fellas, some comical material week one, let’s keep the steam going.

[Top Punches]
[Sharp]

FGR vs Mac
Str8 animal w/ these hands bro... It don't matter if he bobs and weaves
I'm throwing body punches that'll fold him up faster than those lame ass sleeves

Neighbor vs Wanderer
Say goodbye to ya hairline; I’m puttin a halo around his head
We’ll see another two fingers on a longneck, but it’ll be the paramedics’ when they pronounce him dead

Destroyer vs Zuch
Zuch a child at heart. My punches neverland with poise dude
That panface got a Hook nose that looks like it could fit all the lost boys too

Zuch vs Destroyer
That woman is BATTERED, but you’re trash with the slappin’ acts
She DOES belong in a Shelter, just not the one you’re rappin’ at

TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO vs Blue Bayou
And that hair gel? It’s proof of a mean scene
If you take two steps back you will literally be glued to the TV

Resin M-I-C vs Da Brayn Lord aka Knucklehead
my brand is to put a mark on this cow.. ur expanding like wow..
when he tips the scale, Ten Commandments: it’s expected to start in the Thou’s.
You the butt of all jokes, you should just fold u queer..
people say I look like the asshole.. then his lips was like ayo someone hold my beer.

Hush vs Exis
Props on the bling bling...u a playa dog !! Big pimpin wit bimbos
Sike.. I’m just yanking ya chain .. an that shit’ll pop if the wind blows

UH-OH DA GAWD vs Bags
THIS EXCESSIVE FUCKERY AINT NEEDED. YOUR NATURAL PRESENCE ENOUGH TO BE
GAVE UP THE BOWTIE FOR A BOWFLEX. IT AIN'T HELP YOU. YOU'RE UGLY.

Adverse vs Orc
What fitness plan you on my guy? Please sign me up
Because I gotta admit you look totally shredded - well, at least your knee does

Username vs Zaddy
Look, after a while… this is just knee-slapping with style
Is that a human on the left, or did Peter Pan actually teach his shadow to smile?
Once his head is leaking you can bet that he’s pledged allegiance
You look like Littlefinger, if he traded in Goya seasoning instead of secrets

Blue Bayou vs TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO
I know you’re eager, but gimmie time for this roasting son
you keep telling me ‘Finnish Faggot’ after literally posting one

Wanderer vs Neighbor
Prepubescent bitch. Talk to a chick & there’s no wayyy she gon’ flirt
Got the face of a 14 year old girl... against her will at a Bieber concert

Mac vs FGR
life's tough man.. but those mask ties are concrete
your face looks so puzzled it misses the piece where ur neck and chin meet

alright I can't take Kanye seriously for that long anymore.

[Interview with Mac]
[Sharp]

Note: This interview was conducted over multiple messages. Questions have been reordered to reflect that they are followups.

Bold: Sharp
Italics: Mac

Based on your pictures and brief interactions with you, you seem like a nice enough, well adjusted person. So why are you on a text battle website?

If you examine it closely, it's a wholesome community. Everyone always looks out for each other. I could use that kind of love.

Do you have any experience with text battles, hip-hop, or anything similar? Any aliases we might recognize from other sites?

Indeed, I have worked enterprisingly to amass a record of 40 loses and 12 wins in rapbattles.com under the same name. I died and reincarnated in a world where every bar is played.

I did some digging on RB and it says you're Venezuelan. I'm assuming English isn't your first language. If so, props on competing in a secondary language. Your verses read very smoothly. How do you go about writing a bar in a second language? Do you start in Spanish?

I've tried writing verses in Spanish first but it didn't turn out well. The humor and puns are not the same, it screws up the wording. I feel more comfortable speaking English anyhow.

What kind of battle do you prefer more? Pic, regular text, or something else (like a topical)?

I gave up on topicals a while back ago, I barely know anyone here so personals are a no-no and I'm not that creative person so I prefer pictures as there is more material to work it.

You lost a close match in week 1, getting votes from respected battlers like Hush. Despite the L, it was a strong start to the season that overshadowed my profile and prediction. Have you been making any adjustments to your style lately? What's behind this improvement?

Yeah, I've been making heavy adjustments in my style in my last four battles trying to find out what's liked or not in this community. I'm confident with my progress and hopefully will try to unleash more power along this season. I don't really plan to champ it, but if I beat Neighbor this week, I'll be an unproclaimed champion, wish me luck sharp!!

That verse certainly showed clever writing style and ability. Whether or not you champ, I'm expecting a few bangers from you. Is there anyone you would like to battle this season (for any reason)?

Yeah, FGR again, I lost to him three times consecutively and I would be delighted by a chance to get my vengeance. I looked up to him back in RB and it would be an achievement to beat him.

What are your thoughts on the competition after week one? Any standouts?

I'm looking forward to Uh-Oh, UserName, Zuchifiasco, Resin M-I-C. I like their style. I tried to stay away from Barcotic's battle because I'm not ready for the implications, if you're reading this, you're invited to enjoy this magazine.

Our champ matches will start in week 5. Who do you think is likely to champ the league?

Blue Bayou.

Thank you for your time and answers! As always, I'll give you the last word for any shoutouts/callouts/putdowns/pullups/diatribes/manifestos/whatever:

I appreciate your efforts, and everyone that makes this happen and the time they put into it. Bring crews back!

[Power Rankings]
[Sharp]

5. Blue Bayou
Blue’s a great writer in general and a monster when he’s competitive. His opponent dropped first last week, and while Top’s verse was good, I got the sense Blue wrote the verse he knew would win (and it was still stellar). If Blue starts writing the verse to kill his opponent, he’s bound to champ.

4. Zuch
Mr. “always predicted to lose” is still undefeated with good reason. His week one verse was clever and consistent; in a battle, that’s the winning formula every time. He’s got a bit of a chip on his shoulder but he’s up against one of, if not the best in this league. A win here makes him an early favorite to champ the league.

3. Hush
Hush is clearly having fun right now. If that runs out, his #3 spot could be a #20. If he’s motivated and interested, it could be a #1. His verse against Exis was clearly effortless but once he thought about the pic at all it was still fire. I want to put him higher, but I don’t know how he’ll fare against the top competition.

2. Username
Pic battles are often some of my favorites to read because you have a real person to diss in front of you. A text battle without pics doesn’t let you diss the other guy’s shoes. User’s verse had a combination of nuanced observational punches, smooth wording, and clever disses that would fit right in as freestyled bits of a rap battle verse. The 8 Mile is strong in this one. I expect more like his week one verse which just screams ‘crowd favorite’.

1. Resin M-I-C
It’s rare to see someone with a Noshow win high on the rankings, even more so at the #1 and #2 spot. But his week one verse was undeniably one of the best of the week. What really set him apart to me is how he had absolute fire about the most basic of concepts - I’ve seen ‘fat’ bars used on Seth for years but I damn near fell out of my seat quadruple taking his verse. We had a lot of fire that came from little details about the pic in a few battles, but Resin showed he can do that while still bringing heat with the most basic angles as well. After week one, I think Resin’s made the strongest case for champing this league.

[Previews]
[Hush]

Zuch vs Resin
This is a pretty tight contest of two of the hotter hands currently battling . Zuch is in the midst of a monstrous Summer Classic run ( is he unbeaten on the site )? And Resin has been dropping consistent hot material as well . I honestly see this as a toss up skill wise but I might see a slight edge to Res as Zuch has two top level battles this week . Possible battle of the week here folks.

Destroyer vs I got Shine
Honestly don’t know why we let Shine participate . I understand the all inclusive mindset but cmon . If we wanted to hand out free wins we could let @Aero just battle as much as he wanted in here. With that being said be it a troll or a legit mongolian retard I don’t really see Shine beating whatever Des decides to lay out there . This is a popcorn break for me. I’ll be taking a piss during this battle

Zelph vs Wanderer
Potential sleeper match of the week here in my opinion. Both are heavily underrated mid card battlers in my opinion . Wand is really really growing into his own comfort zone in my opinion and should be peaking into higher levels soon. He might just need the looks. Y’all should all go check out the Battle Arena Show and Prove Tournament . Zelph can drop hot shit when focused. I would like to see a troll free Zelph make a run at a title in this league could with his humor it should be easily attainable . This is a toss up but I would lean towards Wand cuz he seems way more dependable.

Inno vs Blue Bayou
On paper I think this match up heavily favors blue as I haven’t read much battle stuff from inno, and blue is a walking human punchline factory. With that being said the dope thing abt pic battles is it favors humor and that is something inno does have in spades . I would bet on Blue here , but I never count anyone out in a photo battle

Top ill dragster vs Snitching
Don’t know what to say about this one . Straight up troll battle . Dragster had some cool shit last week and already dropped some ok stuff for this week. Curious what Snitch can bring to the table . The fact your both faking pics is weird but fuck it it’s 2020 some of you been doing this since 2000. Guess old habits die hard

Bomb bard vs Exis
Coming off an impressive win over @Barcotic last week I think bomb has the momentum to easily coast thru this week . Exis has no clue how to battle rap nor diss another humans appearance . This would seem to be a blow out and I predict a blood bath

Neighbor vs Mac
Mac seems pretty dope and impressed me last week. I am eager to read more . Neigh has been one of my favs to read for a long time now . This is another battle of the week sleeper . Some battles actually make me a “fan” again and I predict this being one of those moments

Username vs FGR
FGR much like Mac really impressed me last week and I am excited to see more . User is a funny human being with very crispy wording . I think both of these guys have editing issues with leaving some of the more fringe material on the cutting room floor . Should be tons of humor incoming in this one . I’d bet for User due to the experience factor . This is a good match for FGR to make a splash

Hush vs Adverse
Adverse is super dope and has already dropped . It’s a good verse . Ima do mine in a few . Good luck dude . Props on putting up a good picture . You sir are fearless.

[Outro]
Another league off to a solid start. Props to Amen and Hush for their contributions - makes my life easier but more importantly, the different perspectives are dope (and their writing’s pretty damn good too). You know the drill. I’ll be more active with voting this week because I got the impression ours wasn’t always… stellar. Regardless, the verses absolutely were. Looking forward to more. Peace
Old 07-07-2020, 09:18 PM   #2
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Nice read guys... Good job
Old 07-07-2020, 09:19 PM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Well done
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 07-07-2020, 09:36 PM   #4
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

thank you for mag
Topical Head
Old 07-08-2020, 01:05 AM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Fire fuckimg mags fellas props
Old 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM   #6
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Dope mag guys thanks for the props and pointers I think last week was literally my 2nd pic battle ever so I'm kind of foreign, taking this season as it goes trying to learn and also just have fun as well
Old 07-08-2020, 04:53 AM   #7
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Dope mag apart from the review on my last verse.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:43 AM   #8
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
thank you for mag
Old 07-08-2020, 07:18 AM   #9
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

entertaining read bros.. great stuff
Old 07-08-2020, 07:55 AM   #10
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Cool mag

I lost via retard Zelph & whack votes, period.
Upn + a cpl of the rare unbiased ones left all voted my way
Other votes were clearly poop/biased. 90% of his verse made zero sense lol

I'ma murder that roast tho. Bet
Old 07-08-2020, 07:58 AM   #11
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

And how tf wasn't my catch line in top punches
Or thrown out/baseball even

Oh wait..Sharp judged? Nvm.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:25 AM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

That record looking hella shaky
Old 07-08-2020, 08:26 AM   #13
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

"the only unbiased ones are the guys who voted for me"
Old 07-08-2020, 08:47 AM   #14
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

This mag was pretty... Sharp.

And Amen and Hush.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:47 AM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Cool mag dudes way to kick the season of right
-kungfugrip
Old 07-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #16
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
That record looking hella shaky
50% of the losses are no shows, 25% robberies, 25% legit
Try explaining your height
Old 07-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #17
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Where did the REAL netcees go? And those records ...
That's what mattered

Y'all need to stfu. Hate is detrimental

Upn what up
Old 07-08-2020, 05:11 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
50% of the losses are no shows, 25% robberies, 25% legit
Try explaining your height
Why do you keep going back to my height ? If I show my state ID with the height will you stop being a crybaby about losses?
Old 07-08-2020, 05:16 PM   #19
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Where did the REAL netcees go? And those records ...
That's what mattered

Y'all need to stfu. Hate is detrimental

Upn what up
Sup
Old 07-08-2020, 05:35 PM   #20
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Why do you keep going back to my height ? If I show my state ID with the height will you stop being a crybaby about losses?
You take shots, I fire back. That's how this works

I'ma keep a bill