Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic X
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 02:05 AM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default SCX: Round Two Magazine

Introduction

Welcome to round 2! Sorry the mag is a little late, but still time to take it in and get motivated.. Round one was DOPE. I appreciate everyone doing their part, we had good enough voting I didn't need to push people into voting, the round was closed quickly and we only had a handful of no shows.. Round two is looking amazing, with some serious match ups and big names sticking along and showing up with bars. There are even a few newer names and surprises, so it will be an interesting week of potential upsets. Good luck to everyone, and I hope the round one fallen stick around to vote and take in probably the last great text battling tournament full of legends from almost every time period of text, from Fracture and Ajax, old school veterans, to Orc and Hush, NC1 year one stand outs and staples of the community, to Neighbor to Cashius, the last class of recent greats and new faces like Adverse and Enbombz trying to make their mark.. and everyone inbetween. The gunbar king Cred and overall GOAT Aero, and even comedic dark horse Zuchiefiasco..

Reviews by Bagga

Reviews are always kind of boring to type out, and no one cares to read them. It's just a summary. You know if you won or lost. So I asked Disc and Text HOF legend Bagga to help out and give his insights on the tournament after round one..

Throwback Final

Last round I threw back the last finals, now I'm gonna throw when I myself won this bitch in your faces....

Summer Classic XIII Finals: Knucklehead vs Murda Sho

Knucklehead

Won last time cus ya shady, & now how u gettin killed is just dumb son
Go head & pull the skeletons out my closet, ya just making room to become one
This queers smacked. It's game time! vs. Sho? I'll never fear that
These two cans to ya head leave ya drinkin' out've straws like a beer hat
Had to cut the dreads off for time, but it was quick - neva weight or a homi
Next time someone catch a sentence when ya wig pushed back, I caught a body
Bout slaughter I'm passionate, gon get bloody when ya ass get kicked
U ain't just gettin' smoked, I'm finna bash ya fuckin' head in til I can ash in it
U won't be remembered. No tears when 44 44s hit what ya ride in
You ain't ever get Cred, you just got ur whole style stolen & elevated by him
Cupids aim, this AR got me feelin' the love when the lead blow
One ring'll put ya on ya knees & then ruin ya life like she said no
Rip ya heart out mid dinner, carve ya chest til ya dead on site
Have him at the table with some free space in the middle like bingo night
Ya girl is all over the place,cot damn that whore is drama
Have her jumpin' on every single piece of furniture like the floor is lava
Snitch ass faggot, I don't need to sing so don't test me
When I pull the plug it's death, when u pull the plug ya got out early for the SC
Price on ya head - step in my city & a shadow on ya, so come 'round
Leave a body on the ground with these long arms like it's sunrise or sundown

murda sho

Y’all hyped the shit so if we fight for this I want that check Spree
After I sneak up on him like Friday did and knock him into next week
Y’all got this fag amped for the champ match like he that bad at this
If I’m where Knuckle is I’ll have no choice but to back-hand this bitch
This geek’s souls getting murked, the shots just go off and lift it
Watch as ‘he rose from the earth’ like Yamcha Gohan and Krillin
Your queen’s a monster so when this beam hit y’all shirts...
Shots’ll enter that plate in ur chest while she licks the one clean that’s on hers
I’m mean in all verses which is why I get dinero when I spit
Watch me Dominate you so much it’ll make Zelph & Aero say I bit
Your wife’s a pug so we don’t ask what you like to fuck or ur type of slut
We’d rather our eyes get dug so we just leave knuckles out like biker gloves
I’m shootin at skeletons with the goriest guns come talk bold
I’ll have his Bone’s hit more than Notorious Thugs and Crossroads
Rock him in a round like a cave man & after I whoop him it’s simple
Start draggin Knuckle on the ground like the Neanderthal his woman resembles
He’s seeing red from my schemes of his white Queen and her slight problem
So i’ll hold the 19 over his face like visine before I drop him
Then lock your fat ass in a car in your garage while it’s on bitch
Since you went on a run through this tourney now you’ll die of exhaustion

Winner: Knucklehead

Top Punches by Blue Bayou

Any voter doubting I’ll pound you is foolish;
You shouldn’t have ‘gone public’ with your verse… There’s no accounting for stupid.
-Ajax vs. Witty

I can’t explain how wack you became, ill sure shank you in this lifetime
Classic campaign like Andy Dufraine; his early exits in the pipeline
-Dave vs Resin

Headshots.. But u gettin hands. Ion even need to take out the gat
U in a fight is child’s play. I stay swingin at ya head like a Copter Cap
-Cred vs Bomb Bard

This contest is a rape and the crowd is pleased to prove it
First vote is gonna say “I’m with Zuch” the rest will be a Me Too Movement
-Zuch vs. Ryno

He's blind to facts, we know you're gay, it's not like we try to laugh
Not when 'Matte Black' isn’t just a paint for him, it's his Grindr Match
-Username vs. Coop

Hit ya more than twice .. only thing left is stains to wipe
Catch him in the cross fire ... smoked from multiple angles like a hookah pipe
-Hush vs Schism

The Milly’s or Wesson...either way bullets leavin’ they clip
It’s an episode of First Take...either ‘let the Max talk’ or give Stephen A. Smith
-Cashius vs Steven Fox

I’m kickin down ya door w/ my hand on the four-fifth.
One shot put ya wife, kids & dog on the living room wall like a family portrait.
-Neighbor vs Veritas

Don’t act like you spent time on the street dude
Okay, you grew up with Fosters. Your Dad drank that as he beat you
-Orc vs Plot

Clown, dates see ya lip & associate words but it doesn't suggest malice
Shit like "I'm torn, I gotta split.. ahh fuck it what's up with the cleft palate"
-Aero vs Zelph

Maann, my crew be animals.. they gonna start going in on dude..
Dr. Strange.. no one knows where you end up when my circle closes in on you.
-Resin vs Dave

Inno has a bank account?..U mean a tip cup in a bent hat.
Hes homeless,.. only draft protection is when he zips up the tent flap.
-Fracture vs Inno

Predictions

My Brothers Heater..

Hush vs. Cred

This battle is going to be insane. Two of NCs 3 godfathers of gunbars, crew mates and long time NC amigos. Whoever comes out of this will be the one holding the gritty and violent torch amongst what has become mostly a pack of comedic and witty punchers with some wordplay and nameplay talent in the mix. Hush is NC text battling, he's been around since the beginning and always been a staple in the culture from disc to leagues and tournaments, pretty much being an active admin for a decade now. He's quick and jabs where it hurts with swagger filled "attack lines" as Blue Bayou calls them. Cred has a similar style, though a bit tighter with his wording and delivery. He has some insanely creative concepts he shoots off in a neat package. The best part about this is neither is gonna sleep. They respect each other and know they'll need to come their best. I can't call it, aside from the notion Hush drops quick and consistent, so he could get this by not being as rushed, or being the one that shows up at all...

Hush 60/40

Clash of the Titans

UserName vs Resin M-I-C

Here is an interesting and legendary match up, whether it's 2007, or 2020. I personally don't have a lot of interaction prior to this year with either, but have ALWAYS seen both of these guys mentioned in top 5-20 lists year after year. Seeing what I have seen, it makes sense. Resin has a style that seems to be a blade he sharpened right at the peak of where a lot of our text culture transitioned from old to new, being able to hang with the creative wordplays and modern concepts while still maintaining the old school quick wit and harsh wording. He might have been rusty, but I think he's at a point where he's going to not have that against him. User is super humorous and has crisp wording that hits right. With the new crowd of UPN heads and a community tired of gunbars from the last two years, it's a style that is getting people excited. I believe they have somewhat or a history, if not an extensive one. In the end, I see Resin edging this with high tier generics and more known personals against a verse that may, like I've noticed some of these legends vs legends bouts, be a bit too reliant on "in" personals and comedy that won't have the sting that a harsh and killer generic has on NC.

Resin 60/40

Who's the GOAT?

Aero vs Ajax

Another compelling match up. One of the many UPN vs NC contests we are seeing, with Orc and Zuchie being the other round 2 highlight of the culture clash. Ajax has been a big surprise to me, as he's one of the UPN crossovers I have never heard billy12 or.. Aero.... talk about obsessively like you hear Fracture and kungfugrip mentioned. But the guy has bars, and is really on if not above Fracture with the style that UPN is killer at. It seems to be doing well on NC, but it may be that a lot of the current crowd is UPN. I like it, it's refreshing, but Aero is an NC head. He knows what hits HERE. And, he is one of the few dudes that has always stuck with and kept the humor and short lines of texts pasts. He really pays attention to his wording. He is also a good target for personals, where Ajax is unknown enough that those comedic bars may be too much for his general humor and story telling tie ins to break.. I can't call this, because it's such a style clash. New comedy vs old comedy. Great wording on both sides. Both guys love stocks and living the high life. A names with 4 letters. It's TOUGH. But I have Aero heated from losing the UPN tourney with no votes and about to ERUPT over last round..

Aero 51/49

The Stallion and the Dark Horse

ORC vs Zuchiefiasco

The other big UPN vs NC battle. Like Ajax, I had never heard of Zuchie as even a whisper. When he first popped up his big personality made me assume he was their active neighborhood funny guy and troll, so I just assumed he was mid tier with the bars. I was WRONG. The guy still has whatever he had before. The comedy isn't something these old guys lost, and it makes sense. It's a style that serves well to just clowning. It doesn't get rusty as long as you interact with other humans. What's intriguing here are two big pieces on Orcs part.. 1) Does he sleep on a lesser known name early in the tournament, and 2) Does his hybrid modern and classic style he's known for have the formula to hang with Zuchies classic approach while also appealing to the new class in a way Zuchie just can't compete against in the votes.... Well, they've already dropped, so I won't say right now how I think those factors played out, but go see what's up.. I skimmed it, but with keeping in mind where my head WAS at.. I'd have Orc being able to appeal to all walks and keep the votes that Zuch might weasel away with based on preference..

Orc 70/30

Back in my day, your racism was mild!

Cashius vs Destroyer

Getting back to some NC vs NC. These guys are stand outs in the "NC 2" generation of post Lama battling. EmpathE aka Tim McGradE has been around since NC 1, and Cashius was apparently active some time before NC.. But both have really blossomed and become a big part of text battling in the last 6-7 years. Destro has a good mixed bag of bars, using multiple techniques and doing a good job at balancing his verses, but he can fall victim to a forced concept here and there, or a failed quick wit statement bar. He is going to need to really look over his verse to make sure it is TIGHT. Cashius has been THAT guy in the post Lama world of NC and one of the freshest HOF members. He has a style and wit that would have killed on NC 1 just as well as it does now, and is always a crowd pleaser. He has recently been pretty racists in the past years, and has broken from not talking in disc enough that he's gotten some personals stacked against him he used to not have to worry about as much, so Des does have the opportunity to hit him where it hurts while sprinkling in solid generics and pull an upset, as he's one of the better personals writers like Flow. I still see Cashius coming out with just a consistent, safe verse of jabs with that 1-2 big haymaker that seals it up for him. It's awesome to see this battle in Round 2, and a great sign of things to come in this SC. This would have been a round 3 or 4 battle in recent years..

Cashius 65/35

The Wounded Warrior and the Young Gun

INF vs. Enbombz

This will be interesting.. Enbombz was very upset by his ranking in round 1, and was out to prove himself with a big task ahead of himself in Allen Knight, last years runner up. He dropped a solid verse, but AK did not show up to test him. He's one of the sleepers, and someone who will be called an upset from here on out if he continues to advance. He has a SHIT name and no big background, so this is his time to show what he has. INF is dope, he's a veteran and one of the earlllyyy UPN transfers, like years ago. He has a good style for the modern puncher, but he's recently had some shaky verses in my eyes. And others. I'm not sure if he's been feeling rushed or unmotivated, but he's had some weird wording and ouuuut there concepts that have made hiccups in otherwise fire verses. He's still the favorite here, but he's in a state recently where he will almost certainly sleep on Enbombz, and he MIGHT just have it in him to take advantage and edge out a big upset. It's going to be fun to see, and could give Enbombz the credibility he is seeking..

INF 60/40

The Outsiders at the OK Corral

Fracture vs Letterman

Not NC vs NC, not UPN vs NC.... But UPN vs RB.. This is cool. We've got the two top representatives from their respective home sites in the big show on NC's premier field. Frac is a legend, and still has it in him after a long run in the UPN tourney. Letter has been a pretty dominate force on RB as far as I know, and has come on NC recently to drop some serious heat that's showing he can hang with NC as well. It's no surprise he's the lone RB head left. He has had, I believe, TWO verses of the week in the NBL and is turning heads. Since RB and NC have meshed for a few years now, he might be in the right position to upset the guy on almost everyone's top 5 lists and take advantage of being an unknown to Frac which could hurt his personal and wit heavy style, leaving him battling classic styled generics against a heavy hitting thirsty modern puncher.. And I just can see it, unless the UPN wave keeps Frac afloat in the votes, which will make it a close call. I see it being a 7-5 win for whoever comes on top..

Fracture 51/49

An assassin in the shadows?

Neighbor vs. Adverse

Neighbor is the favorite to win this all, and Adverse is a mid tier guy that landed right in the middle of the rankings and set his path to have a hard journey to the finals.. Hence the shadows reference, he's for sure in Neighbors here. This would be the biggest upset of the year if Adverse can pull it off. Since Neighbor is tested and a veteran who uses slick generics, great swag and flow and killer personal jabs, it's a style that Adverses newer skills probably can't match. This isn't a style opportunity like some of these upset potentials, Neigh isn't a one trick pony and has been around for a long time and picked up the best of the generations to make a modern hybrid wordplay and wit style that makes consistent and versatile verses that keep people like himself and Blue winning a lot of important matches.

Neighbor 80/20

Outro

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 06-11-2020 at 02:26 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:18 AM   #2
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Copter caps don’t swing #justiceforduffraine
Old 06-11-2020, 06:20 AM   #3
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Eternally grateful
Topical Head

Last edited by Zaddy; 06-11-2020 at 06:35 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:21 AM   #4
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Who was INF on prowlers?
Old 06-11-2020, 06:38 AM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
Eternally grateful
Mag was dope! Good job to all involved. The only bad thing about the mag was the video reviews by Ghost. That's like having Brian Scalabrine trying to talk sports after a night of binge drinking. It's like yeah you use to play but you were never any good and are in no condition to talk. All of the predictions were on point except it maybe should've been Aero/Ajax 60/40. Whomever did the predictions knows what they're talking about.

Old 06-11-2020, 08:05 AM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
Copter caps don’t swing #justiceforduffraine
I'll swing with your wife if you're combative with me again

Agree with aero but overall an awesome mag Seth. The predictions were very well done IMO. Happy to help

Should be some great reads this round
-kungfugrip
Old 06-11-2020, 08:06 AM   #7
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Lol that Dave bar is dope
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 06-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

How the fuck did my Katniss bar go unmentioned?
y’all don’t deserve good writers
philosophy.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:39 AM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Good read
Old 06-11-2020, 08:43 AM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Bags videos were great

Written portion was great

LETS GOOOOOOO
Old 06-11-2020, 09:35 AM   #11
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Yea real great video by bags

What would this site do without him
Old 06-11-2020, 09:54 AM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaooooo
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-11-2020, 10:06 AM   #13
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
How the fuck did my Katniss bar go unmentioned?
y’all don’t deserve good writers

Sorry Des I didn't have time to do a worst bars of the week section
-kungfugrip
Old 06-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

You look like a car salesman who only eats candy and drink energy drinks while simultaneously claiming that he has congenital heart problems
philosophy.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Crossed the line
-kungfugrip
Old 06-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #16
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Hope every single one of you die today
Old 06-11-2020, 10:45 AM   #17
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

That’s just plain rude
Old 06-11-2020, 10:53 AM   #18
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Guess spree found out about my trip to the Lake to visit his girl
-kungfugrip
Old 06-11-2020, 12:06 PM   #19
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Guess spree found out about my trip to the Lake to visit his girl
I don’t want to have to tell the story about your 4 of a wife and my squirt stick... Wash your face with an axe
Old 06-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #20
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
I don’t want to have to tell the story about your 4 of a wife and my squirt stick... Wash your face with an axe
Lol squirt stick...makes me laugh everytime
-kungfugrip
Closed Thread