User Tag List

Old 07-03-2020, 06:43 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and fuck, theres urban dialect.. that nigga was bald black and ugly as ever looking in his 40's when I was like 16... so he's still around

no offense urban but
Old 07-03-2020, 06:50 AM   #22
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Richard Corey was the best he could make a mag like no other. Wonder whatever happened to him, he was from DC and he met illmatic monk... and also whatever happened illlmatic monk.

dead poet is still here... which his name was massacre.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:01 AM   #23
Sentex

Battle Record: 1-2

Sentex is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear you are doing well man!

Yup, I'm English. Do you remember Ex-Kal? He had a good battle against me when everyone was making music and the theme of his track was not mentioning that I was English.

Richard Corey is a bit of a legend. He's the reason I went over to b-boys from Rapworld. Great writer.

I remember Monk, he was a good guy, but I don't remember him being any good at text.
Sentex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:02 AM   #24
Sentex

Do you remember Maniphesto?
Old 07-03-2020, 07:21 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I talked to Ex kal he's a black dude from like south GA... and of course I remember manipeto he was dope... whers knowl o brien at to set us straight
Old 07-03-2020, 07:24 AM   #26
Sentex

Yeah I liked Knowl. He was in a group with Krlyon and EpideMIC.

Do they post here?
Old 07-03-2020, 07:40 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

only super old people and i'm not super old but I know.. is Massacre/Dead Poet from super old b-boys head...
Old 07-03-2020, 07:41 AM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

good to see your name though, how old are you
Old 07-19-2020, 01:21 PM   #29
Sentex

36. You?
Old 11-03-2020, 09:06 PM   #30
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Hey, how's it going? I was Mahatma back then. Been a lllllong time.

Despite being bitter 'enemies' on b-boys somehow me and Maniphesto became friends on Facebook of all places. We still disagreed but we built some respect. I got zucked and lost contact but seemed like he was doing well.

Yeah, are you talking about the crew with Krylon, EpideMIC, Session, Ronbonz and me? Maybe one or two others?

I still can't remember the name..
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 09:22 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Fuck yeah, I love Covid-19! All the textheads are bored af and signs up everywhere again because isolation is a bitch. Not necessarily the reason I wanted for everyone to join back in, but it's nice to see more people with talent signing up. Will make the tourneys/leagues more interesting in the future.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 09:28 PM   #32
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

I hear you. Not sure I'm going to write anything or join any leagues. I'm just here to check what's going on and hopefully read some good material.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:59 PM   #33
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

lets hope the flu brings back covid hard for the sake of the leagues
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 10:05 PM   #34
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
lets hope the flu brings back covid hard for the sake of the leagues
No, I prefer marginalised people live.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:09 AM   #35
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Waddup senny and user?!

Hope you fellas are crushin it.

Holla!