Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-22-2020, 05:18 PM   #21
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

He also out here acting like we haven't heard his beats.....sounds like he's been producing for a week.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #22
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I’ve had enough

I’m coming to see you

Let me know your schedule
Lmao
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:48 PM   #23
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

this is 100% legit.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #24
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Clearly got caught out there "thuggin" until a real G pulled his card and pistol whipped his ass (prolly a member of Wu) now hes obviously Semi Retarded and has created memmories based on a fictional character who has lived a lifestyle he always wished he could have lived but never really experienced ANY of the things he talks about as being real. Like the fictional relationship he made up between folks such as myself and G_money. I know i personally only addressed him maybe twice, in what was only a thread response before he appeared here. Yet in his words "we would have taken a bullet for eachother back then" WTF?!?!?!?! Do i look as retarded as you??? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????. I mean sure its true.. We were on the same boarda. But this nigga was always poopjuice in my eyes and i never consorted with him or anyyhing remotely close to the likes of him.. Especially back in those days. I was actually living that life.. He was daydreaming about it so frequently that once Method Man pistol whipped his ass he acually started believing the shit really happened. And now he apparently describes himself as an artist who would be worth investing in.. What a moron

Last edited by Geno; 06-22-2020 at 07:50 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 08:49 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

He’s living life through grand theft auto.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:52 PM   #26
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Clearly got caught out there "thuggin" until a real G pulled his card and pistol whipped his ass (prolly a member of Wu) now hes obviously Semi Retarded and has created memmories based on a fictional character who has lived a lifestyle he always wished he could have lived but never really experienced ANY of the things he talks about as being real. Like the fictional relationship he made up between folks such as myself and G_money. I know i personally only addressed him maybe twice, in what was only a thread response before he appeared here. Yet in his words "we would have taken a bullet for eachother back then" WTF?!?!?!?! Do i look as retarded as you??? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????. I mean sure its true.. We were on the same boarda. But this nigga was always poopjuice in my eyes and i never consorted with him or anyyhing remotely close to the likes of him.. Especially back in those days. I was actually living that life.. He was daydreaming about it so frequently that once Method Man pistol whipped his ass he acually started believing the shit really happened. And now he apparently describes himself as an artist who would be worth investing in.. What a moron
kid, your a liar.. secondly, how was I lying about my relationship between you and G Money? nigga, you act like your someone to brag about knowing.. lol I never looked you up to begin with or pursued you in any matter.. I was on U.G recently and I noticed a thread with zyg or someone linking us U. G cats to this forum and he had mentioned that G money was active on the board and it just so happened, I sent you a message thinking that you was G money when I first arrived at netcees so don't twist the story up nigga.. to add to that, I essentially knew you was some corny lil internet netcee who can plug me in with some nerds to text battle with.. LMFAOOOOO another thing, I met G money around 1992-1993 when I was practically a baby and I met you around 1998 or so and I was already in highschool then.. I was always the street cat of our clique and you was just some nerdy retarted final fantasy video game wannabe poet that posted rhymes on the internet who was a fucking mute.. I was the only one who actually took music serious and had a legitimate career.. hence, my long awaited absence from the internet to expose your ass.. another thing pop corn, we were in a crew together called, "Arresting Peace" that Ignorant Prodigy had formed and another crew I can't quite remember, or maybe even a few more crews at that.. I think the other name of those crews were named, "Apocalypse" and the "4 Horsemen".. on the forbidden grounds forum that "Nous Novelty" put together..

so wtf are you talking about? everyone knew I popped off on anyone on some street shit and you was never known to pop off on anyone.. and how did they know that? one of the members of our crew happens to be one of my best friends from my neighborhood named, "Prominence" and he put niggas on about me quick on the message board to how I was running the streets and etc.. and that's who essentially introduced me to everyone on net.. and you can ask curse himself, or Wird of Pley.. I was the only cat who actually rhymed over a mjc and recorded audios in our clique.. as of a matter of fact, had it not been for myself.. neither curse or Wird of Pley would had never rhymed over a microphone had it not been for me... as they were initially just textcees to begin with and I had introduced them to actually emceeing and teaching them how to rhyme over a microphone.. and that's how this whole net shit began for me, as I was down with them in a clique called, "E.L.i.T.E".. if you dont know what your talking about, just stfu nigga and I was just figuratively speaking when I said we'd once take a bullet for eachother and that's only because I felt bad for your weak ass because we all know you pussy and you don't have shit.. I was just trying to make you feel good about being apart of something but now I see where you at.. just watch your mouth nigga, cause you aint built like that to war with me, I'll put a few slugs in that bird like chest of yours..

P.S.. I roasted/destroyed you ina rap battle on U.G back in 2002 or something and you never responded back.. all you did was say how dope my verse was and what a coincidence, I roasted/destroyed you again on this board and you pulled the same stunt twice in not responding back.. lol geno, whats up baby bro? something aint right over here.. eventually, you gotta grow up and give credit to where credit is due.. you are obviously outmatched and you know it..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:01 PM   #27
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I’ve had enough

I’m coming to see you

Let me know your schedule
LMAO
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #28
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

lmfao.. some niggas think their cool for sucking cock and you try your best not to say anything, knowing that they know you know what's up and right away, it's a thing where they feel their a gangster or something.. lmfao and you know what, if you know I laugh and I just mind my own business.. then just leave it at that.. you don't gotta get all disrespectful and try picking a niggas brain because at the end of the day, if you know I got you on some fam shit, then that's what it is.. 100!

PS, you can say what you want, but having a shooter/friend around beats having some cock sucker wanna be friend around who brings you problems.. at the end of the day, who is going to defend you when your back is against the wall? that's what real friendships are all about.. it ain't right to use those who would put their lives on the line for you.. just keep it funky with the nigga.. and if y'all ain't really friends like that, then dead the friendship.. you aint gotta get all pro cock sucker to a real nigga who's all about watching over you.. 100!
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:10 AM   #29
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Word --- yeah Universal just emailed you because they want to sign you. But first... you need to send them a $300 application fee. A $800 processing fee before they sign you to your million dollar contract.

I also heard theres a bunch of African Princes that have their money stuck in banks, they just need you to give them a few hundred dollars so they can get it out, and then they'll split it with you. 50/50 nah mean.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:44 AM   #30
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

My boy Ouch is fucking COHERENT today

Let’s this fucking weirdo have it @Ouch
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:01 AM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i just got off the phone with sony

they're gonna sign me in a couple weeks as a graphic designer. they saw a couple photoshops where i put my face onto historical figures
Old 06-23-2020, 07:45 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i just got off the phone with sony

they're gonna sign me in a couple weeks as a graphic designer. they saw a couple photoshops where i put my face onto historical figures
We need pictures or it didn’t happen.

A picture of you on your flip phone speaking with no one will suffice.

It’s not like we’d know if you were actually on the phone or not. Netcees just needs picture proof.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:00 AM   #33
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
kid, your a liar.. secondly, how was I lying about my relationship between you and G Money? nigga, you act like your someone to brag about knowing.. lol I never looked you up to begin with or pursued you in any matter.. I was on U.G recently and I noticed a thread with zyg or someone linking us U. G cats to this forum and he had mentioned that G money was active on the board and it just so happened, I sent you a message thinking that you was G money when I first arrived at netcees so don't twist the story up nigga.. to add to that, I essentially knew you was some corny lil internet netcee who can plug me in with some nerds to text battle with.. LMFAOOOOO another thing, I met G money around 1992-1993 when I was practically a baby and I met you around 1998 or so and I was already in highschool then.. I was always the street cat of our clique and you was just some nerdy retarted final fantasy video game wannabe poet that posted rhymes on the internet who was a fucking mute.. I was the only one who actually took music serious and had a legitimate career.. hence, my long awaited absence from the internet to expose your ass.. another thing pop corn, we were in a crew together called, "Arresting Peace" that Ignorant Prodigy had formed and another crew I can't quite remember, or maybe even a few more crews at that.. I think the other name of those crews were named, "Apocalypse" and the "4 Horsemen".. on the forbidden grounds forum that "Nous Novelty" put together..

so wtf are you talking about? everyone knew I popped off on anyone on some street shit and you was never known to pop off on anyone.. and how did they know that? one of the members of our crew happens to be one of my best friends from my neighborhood named, "Prominence" and he put niggas on about me quick on the message board to how I was running the streets and etc.. and that's who essentially introduced me to everyone on net.. and you can ask curse himself, or Wird of Pley.. I was the only cat who actually rhymed over a mjc and recorded audios in our clique.. as of a matter of fact, had it not been for myself.. neither curse or Wird of Pley would had never rhymed over a microphone had it not been for me... as they were initially just textcees to begin with and I had introduced them to actually emceeing and teaching them how to rhyme over a microphone.. and that's how this whole net shit began for me, as I was down with them in a clique called, "E.L.i.T.E".. if you dont know what your talking about, just stfu nigga and I was just figuratively speaking when I said we'd once take a bullet for eachother and that's only because I felt bad for your weak ass because we all know you pussy and you don't have shit.. I was just trying to make you feel good about being apart of something but now I see where you at.. just watch your mouth nigga, cause you aint built like that to war with me, I'll put a few slugs in that bird like chest of yours..

P.S.. I roasted/destroyed you ina rap battle on U.G back in 2002 or something and you never responded back.. all you did was say how dope my verse was and what a coincidence, I roasted/destroyed you again on this board and you pulled the same stunt twice in not responding back.. lol geno, whats up baby bro? something aint right over here.. eventually, you gotta grow up and give credit to where credit is due.. you are obviously outmatched and you know it..

I remember when you was posted up in front of the bodega with cracks
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:02 AM   #34
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

This is impossible because you’re fucking trash. For real, just went and listened to a few beats and yeah, I’m better than you are and I’ve never even made a beat before.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:02 AM   #35
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

I can’t get over how terrible your beats are holy shit
Old 06-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #36
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Holy crap this is bad do you have a talent at all?
Old 06-24-2020, 11:05 PM   #37
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Today I tried to reset and listen to your music on a fresh canvas. I played some Stix and Janis Joplin beforehand to cleanse the pallet......Boy.....this shit is garbage. Chops all off beat with drums that don't match. I tried bro.
Old 06-25-2020, 12:01 AM   #38
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I love Janis, shit's calmin'...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:28 AM   #39
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Today I tried to reset and listen to your music on a fresh canvas. I played some Stix and Janis Joplin beforehand to cleanse the pallet......Boy.....this shit is garbage. Chops all off beat with drums that don't match. I tried bro.
I dont know how much shit I can read from you without saying anything, lmfao.. the more I try to ignore you, the more you get on my nerves. Fuck you fagott.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:55 PM   #40
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

bro my best friend's girl works at universal music group and i asked her if she ever heard of anyone by the name of Corleone who used to work with Slum and Wu and she just laughed and said she's never heard of you. What do/did you go by?
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen amening