Old 06-09-2020, 01:53 AM   #21
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Easy now, Weidman owes his career to that taunting...

And I don't think it's more stealth, just if you like camp out in the weeds and pick people off they are going to force you out to fight etc.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:58 AM   #22
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Aight, good looks...As I said previously I'll buy it, just was in limbo gameplay wise...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:06 PM   #23
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

My shit is downloaded and rdy to go next friday. Took off and have a 4 day weekend to get into it. Love this quote from a review...

"It’s not just the vast leap forward in technological innovations that Naughty Dog and Sony Interactive Entertainment have been able to take advantage of seven years later, they’ve also embraced a gut-wrenching, heart-breaking, at-times blood-chilling narrative that truly earns the Mature rating in every sense of the word. It’s why co-director Kurt Margenau told Wired that, in The Last of Us: Part II, “Real life is the bar. The Last of Us 1 was a baby game for babies.”
Old 06-19-2020, 04:26 PM   #24
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

..so far shit is dope af.

Nap time for now
Old 06-19-2020, 07:28 PM   #25
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

They dropped this on Juneteenth? Hmmm...
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 12:40 AM   #26
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Sooo... Yeah yo. This shit is intense, graphic, sadistic.. Combat and maneauverability is way better than previous and the storyline is kicking off rugged like. I fucks with this shit and just based on the first 2hrs of completion i highly recommend this to anyone he likes a strong narrative and campaign. The gameplay is crisp also.. Solid as fuck so far. def need this if you loved part 1.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:45 AM   #27
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Man fuck you I did not need to feel this way they did my boy so wrooooooongwtfkbgspl
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 06:54 AM   #28
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya man. I actually saved/turned it off right before i entered that area and wrote the above. Fuck dude.. That was one of the most violent.. Well, definitely the most graphic scene of violence and emotions in gaming ive ever seen. I need to know the other side of this. It DOES NOT WARRANT A PASS THOUGH. But still.

That shit was hard to watch man.

Last edited by Geno; 06-21-2020 at 06:59 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 01:51 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

So ive since pushed forward quite a bit. Im in the city anyway. Not sure where ur at des.. If ur even playing this idk. But ya.. Ellies a beast.
Old 06-22-2020, 01:52 PM   #30
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

This game got horrible reviews and now I’m skeptical
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:46 PM   #31
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

i liked the song on the commercial for this. the game itself, like the first one, looks pretty boring. i haven't played either though.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:30 PM   #32
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
This game got horrible reviews and now I’m skeptical
No it didnt. And your an idiot

Edit.. Ive only read one review by a person who said the game was filled with moral decisions that were already designed to have one outcome, and that you always end up making the violent choice and really not having a decision at all. And imo im like yo.. Wtf kind of game did you expect this to be.. If you wanted to make in game decisions such as never raising your pistol or getting your hands dirty then maybe you should have bought a game like tettris instead of this one. The rating is mature for a reason.. Did you really expect to be playing super mario or some shit? Save the 60 bucks next time idiot

Last edited by Geno; 06-22-2020 at 07:57 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:33 PM   #33
Exis

Question about the dog thing? Obv they can pick up your scent, but is that also when you're hidden, or no? Or do you gotta constantly move to different ares/cover etc.?...
Old 06-25-2020, 04:58 PM   #34
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Just finished it. What a ride. This was more of an emotional experience than a game. GOTY, for sure.

And keep an open mind about the ending people... it's telling you something...

Listen.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:27 PM   #35
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Question about the dog thing? Obv they can pick up your scent, but is that also when you're hidden, or no? Or do you gotta constantly move to different ares/cover etc.?...
So, sort of. You have to keep moving once they get your scent. But it tells you when they do and you can also see a scent trail when you do the super listening thing to see where the bad guys are. It like glows yellow
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 06:50 PM   #36
Exis

Ohhh gotcha, good looks Des...no other bastard replied.I'm coppin' it 2day, looks awesome tbh.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:55 PM   #37
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Just finished it. What a ride. This was more of an emotional experience than a game. GOTY, for sure.

And keep an open mind about the ending people... it's telling you something...

Listen.
Glad u didnt drop spoilers.

I havnt met the dogs yet. Been milking it. Playing a little bit and stopping for a while.. I like exploring for collectibles so im really moving along slowly in sstoryline. I just got past that first wave of uninfected enemies with ellie and dina. You know, where you drop down from the news station. Yep. Thats where the game sits and waits for my return. Saw the dogs but havnt encountered yet. Finna fuck a germshep up. And i love them dogs.