Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2020, 02:00 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default I got a few ideas for netcees.org.. :)

Whats up everyone,

I have a dope idea for the website that essentially, can pull us old school cats away from scrappin for respect and kudos over the board with those who are young and don't know or care a lick about seniority for people like myself, and @Rawn MD who paved the way for "netceers" all over the world. Also, it's a dope way for us old school cats (and new school guys) to know who's who and to catch up with one another.

Alright, so let's get right to this idea of mines. Under your username, to the left where your battle record is located, their will be some new categories to be enlisted right below your battle record.

These categories are..

Member Of Crew(s)

Under this section, is where you get to place all the names to each and every crew that you are a member of. Hopefully, this info can be read and allow you to reconnect with those from your era, website, members of the same crew or even as friends.

Accomplishments

Now just hold on for a second or two because I just about already know what you are thinking, lol.. Yes, their is already a "accomplishments" section under your battle record. That is true, but their is nothing to be added from your previous accomplishments on other websites to which you once were known at so that others can recognize you and properly greet you with the respect that you've worked hard for on achieving on other websites.

For example, via "Accomplishments" and another included category titled, "Hails From" :

- Hall Of Fame : KingOfTheDot.com

Another example, where you can also add more things via, "Accomplishments" section and Ill use my personal information as reference.

Battle Record : 20,000+ wins - Few draws - 0 Losses

Champed at :

- Freestyle Universe (Text Battle Champion) (2x's)
- Metaphorical Siccness (Text Battle Champion) (2x's)
- Universal Emcee (Text Battle Champion) (1x)
- (1996) Annual Ezboard.com Rap Battle Tournament (Text Battle Champion) (1x)
and more..

Member Of Crew(s) : E.L.i.T.E, Freestyle Universe (F.U), Lyrical Assassins, Arrestin' Peace, U.G (Da Underground),
Apocalypse, X.P (Xplosive Phorces), Discrete, I.C.U (Intensive Care Unit) (formed by @Rawn MD)

Accomplishments :

- Former member of Slum Village and The Wu-Tang Clan.
- Founder and Creator of HipHopDX.com
- Ranked Top 10 Internet MC's of all-time.
- Interviewed by Rolling Stone Magazine.
- Scheduled interview by XXL Magazine.

- Hall Of Fame : Freestyle Universe (F.U)
- Hall Of Fame : Da Underground (U.G)
- Hall Of Fame : Immortal Emceez (I.E)
- Hall Of Fame : Universal Emcee (U.E)
- Hall Of Fame : Ill Rhyme Slayerz (I.R.S)
- Hall Of Fame : Metaphorical Siccness (M.S)
and more..

This right here gives people or other members throughout the forum community a chance to be respectably noticed upon who they are and also creates an avenue for any positive outcome upon both newly or experienced members, as well. Obviously, by initiating the line for respect and "seniority", the younger crowd can be less attentive on doing or saying anything disrespectful towards that member, as the same would apply for the experienced member looking to invest his or her time into the newly registered member. This prevents arguments, useless beef with the subjectively younger "jealous" crowd throughout the forum and solves alot of issues between members going back and forth with one another all over the forum.

Also, the new layout for, "Battle Record" for both newly registered members and regular members will include every battle that they've either lost or won since the very moment that they began their careers as netcees. Whether they're careers began on different websites or not, they're "Battle Record" should cover each and every rap battle they've either won or lost from the moment they began to rap battle online. Obviously, it does not make sense for anyone to have had over hundreds of rap battles online on different websites and to have won those battles and not be accredited to they're victories or the amount of times they've been defeated. When members who have battled online on previous websites are not accredited for they're victories in they're rap battles, it creates obscurity for newly registered members who are promoting their music online on the forum and eventually, leads unto them leaving the website due to being unfamiliar or "unpopular", per say, with other registered members on the forum. This also builds up they're reputation, and can function very well with the point system. Also, this can generate more members throughout the forum community, as visitors on "netcees.org" can witness these records for themselves, as well.

Note that a separate section on the left column, below the users avatar, in the section titled as, "Battle Record" should be another section titled as, "Netcees Battle Record" to also keep track of battles that are either won or lost by both newly or previous registered members. This can build confidences up and attract more members to sign up for battle leagues and else tournaments throughout the website.

My whole vision for netcees.org is to capture everything in which netceeing evolved from. Hence, EZBOARD.COM! Yes, alot of us old school cats who are began the whole netceeing movement back in the day, including @Rawn MD and Dr. SLuess (of whom I just spoken with the other day, as he should be registering an account here soon as he specifically told me.) started out netceeing on ezboard.com forums back in 1995 or so. Ezboard was a forum software available for others to create free forum communities and to stay connected with each other. Back in those days, we all remained as one family online although we hailed from different websites. This brought together many beautiful friendships and eventually spurred off into creating the, "Annual Ezboard.com Text and Audio Rap Battling Tournaments", hosted by Sha77er S7ar, Balystics aka Logic, and myself. This tournament held a collection of the best emcees from every ezboard.com forum, as we all battled for prize money and else prizes to see who in fact was the best emcee on the internet. For those of you who are new to netceeing, this is how "netceeing" began.

Just some food for thought, some of us old school cats enjoy a respectable community to relax at and enjoy sharing our time, thoughts, and music with.

Thanks for reading,

- Corleone

*Edited for else reasons

Last edited by corleone; 06-13-2020 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Edited for else reasons.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 02:01 AM   #2
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

il be in a crew
Old 06-13-2020, 02:38 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Should be plenty of space for all that.
Old 06-13-2020, 03:40 AM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post

Agreed. Let's see how others feel about this idea and hopefully, we can get this idea of mine into play.
Old 06-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Wow this was an incredibly well thought out post that is going to be completely ignored.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:32 AM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Adderol is a helluva drug
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #7
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahahahahahaahaha
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #8
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

& people think I'm weird...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:33 AM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
- Former member of Slum Village and The Wu-Tang Clan.
You're still claiming you were a member of Wu Tang.?
Just leave the site forever. Or go back to jail.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:42 AM   #10
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

good thread
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Was there sarcasm here?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #12
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

"Scheduled interview by XXL Magazine."

lmao
Old 06-13-2020, 11:27 AM   #13
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
You're still claiming you were a member of Wu Tang.?
Just leave the site forever. Or go back to jail.

Aye.. we are all men over here my guy, I dont need to lie in order to feel substantial to anyone. It's either you take it for what it is or not, because I was an official member of the Wu-Tang Clan and Slum Village. Why dont you leave the site or do you be wish to be jailed? because I believe I can have that possibly arranged for yourself, as well. :)
Old 06-13-2020, 11:31 AM   #14
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
"Scheduled interview by XXL Magazine."

lmao

what is so funny my guy? or is it your battle record that seems to personify your talents?
Old 06-13-2020, 11:35 AM   #15
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
& people think I'm weird...

You are.. your family has just been lying to you this whole time. You suffer from chromes' disease and the prescription to the medicine that was prescribed to you as a child was undoubtedly destroyed by your parents to preserve your secret.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:40 AM   #16
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Adderol is a helluva drug

I agree and we all know why you stopped getting hiy, correct? ssshhh.. #hush ;)
Old 06-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #17
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Hahahahahahahahaahaha
the color purple, my friend.. even more entertaining. Whats even funnier is the portrait you share that you mistake for an avatar.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:47 AM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

These have been discussed at length in years past. For other sites, make a thread for yourself in the Hall of Names if you'd like to archive old battles/verses/etc

Why not just implement this at your own forum though?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #19
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Was there sarcasm here?

no aero, its called constructive criticism but on the contrary, have you any shame in yourself to remain as quiet as can be after the message you've sent to me last month? Must we recap? I think we shall..

Look everyone, Aero sent me a message last month to my PM box. :)

Bye, naow.. :)
Old 06-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #20
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
the color purple, my friend.. even more entertaining. Whats even funnier is the portrait you share that you mistake for an avatar.

Accomplishments:
- Walked past New York Stock Exchange
- Once stood in elevator with Pierce Brosnan
- Wished Happy Birthday in local newspaper
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote