Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Audio

User Tag List

Old 05-30-2020, 04:58 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default .. new beat.. "WU".. produced by Corleone

soundcloud.com/corleonediscog
Old 05-30-2020, 10:16 PM   #2
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

This doesn’t sound like a Wu beat to me... and the loop is off (I think you need to time stretch it a bit to fix the transition at the end of the main loop). The vocal sample is cool though.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 12:00 AM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Yea this ain't no Wu beat. I really hate the kick. If you're going to go for the NY minimalist beat like some KA or Roc Marciano shit then go with it.

I felt like I was unfairly shitting on you bro. So I went and checked the next beat. That Soul Dog sample been done to death so I was already thinking this shit better be heat. Nope. You need to work on the drums and building more sounds with them samples bro. Those drums especially, they're beginner as fuck.

Just read the bio on the soundcloud too....lol relax none of that shit true.
Old 05-31-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Yea this ain't no Wu beat. I really hate the kick. If you're going to go for the NY minimalist beat like some KA or Roc Marciano shit then go with it.

I felt like I was unfairly shitting on you bro. So I went and checked the next beat. That Soul Dog sample been done to death so I was already thinking this shit better be heat. Nope. You need to work on the drums and building more sounds with them samples bro. Those drums especially, they're beginner as fuck.

lol.. smh aye hater, can I ask you a question? If somebody writes their artist bio to let others know who they are but also to help push their music to the forefront, and another questions their bio without even knowing who they are, doesnt that qualify that person of whom questions the others bio to be quite delusional? You are delusional guy. Please keep your comments to yourself and how is this not a WU type beat, again? You know nothing about hiphop and therefore, your opinion doesnt matter to me. Stay on your keyboard, surfer.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:44 AM   #5
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:

by the way, who created the Wu Tang Clan and that Soul Dog sample again, if you dont mind me asking you? lol Thank you. No further questions.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:47 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

The beats are trash bro. Sorry if I came off strong. I saw the "4500" price tag and I hear some basic loop with some really shitty drums where the levels are all off. If you really want to get into it...throw that shit in a Filter Spectrum to see how off all the frequencies are. Your kick has no low in it. From the 3 beats I heard it sounding like you just use a kick, a snare, and a hat turned down really low. Was pretty evident you don't know how to chop a sample up at all. Normally I'd give you advice and even offer help...I've done that plenty of times....but I saw the bio and got a kick out of it. Good luck bro.
Old 05-31-2020, 02:44 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i don't know if its the time stretching or just the chop itself. the start/end point of it needs cleaned up to loop around right. but you got a basic 4 bar loop and you're triggering the first bar a few times with some basic drums on it. feels like a rough draft of an idea of a beat
Old 05-31-2020, 04:22 PM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

If you're looking for feedback and tips, cool, what's your DAW?

If you wanted 5 soundcloud clicks, good job.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 04:33 PM   #9
tradanN

Battle Record: 0-4

tradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant futuretradanN has a brilliant future

the chop is off, the wat it comes in is not timed good or meshed good I should say.

overall melody and drums were good just need to be cleaned up
tradanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:23 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
The beats are trash bro. Sorry if I came off strong. I saw the "4500" price tag and I hear some basic loop with some really shitty drums where the levels are all off. If you really want to get into it...throw that shit in a Filter Spectrum to see how off all the frequencies are. Your kick has no low in it. From the 3 beats I heard it sounding like you just use a kick, a snare, and a hat turned down really low. Was pretty evident you don't know how to chop a sample up at all. Normally I'd give you advice and even offer help...I've done that plenty of times....but I saw the bio and got a kick out of it. Good luck bro.

lol.. the beats are trash? sure. Glad you gotta kick outta the bio tho, but the beats are trash? riiiiiggghhhtttt.. to each their own kiddo. Love, peace, and happiness.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:27 PM   #11
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
This doesn’t sound like a Wu beat to me... and the loop is off (I think you need to time stretch it a bit to fix the transition at the end of the main loop). The vocal sample is cool though.

the loops isnt off but thanks for the advice.. thats just the speed that I had wanted it at.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:51 PM   #12
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
the loops isnt off but thanks for the advice.. thats just the speed that I had wanted it at.
It’s not really about the speed. There’s a weird sound at the end of the loop that I think you should get rid of... I think you could chop it off and re-loop it (or use a fade/decay) and it would sound a lot better. But, up to you... All good either way.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote