Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #541
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

The Flames Of Hell - AJ The Menace

I am the flames of hell; I am conjuring black magic; I am conjuring black magic
I am the black flames of hell; I am conjuring black magic; I am conjuring black magic
I am conjuring black magic; I am conjuring black magic; I am conjuring destiny
I am the harbor of destiny; the conjuring destiny; the conjure of destiny
I am the conjure of destiny; I am the conjure of destiny; I am the conjure of destiny
I am the conjure of destiny; I am the conjure of destiny; I am the conjure of destiny
I am a conjure of destiny; I am a conjure of destiny; I am a conjure of harboring
I am a conjure of harboring; I am a conjuring harboring; I am a conjuring of harboring
I am a black conjure harboring; I am a black conjure harboring; I am a black conjure harboring
I am a black conjure harboring; I am a black conjure harboring; I am a black conjure harboring
I am a black conjure harboring; I am a black cosmic zing!; I am prostrated to zing!
I am the prostrated zing!; I am black conjuring black harboring; I am black magic!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #542
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Shut up, cunt. No-one cares.
Ooooh, back off everyone we have a badass here! I asked you a simple question and that's the wittiest retort you could come up with?

I think I get it though. I reckon you're some sad emo kid who's desperate, DESPERATE to be misunderstood. You're a wannabe edgelord who thinks he's writing something profound and original that 'the peasants just won't get', not realising what you do could be replicated by a 10 year old who's figured out copy/paste and a basic grasp of the English language. You're probably as happy as a pig in shit right now that you're getting attention, any attention, because you secretly feel that you have no real value and this is the only way to get it. How am I doing? Am I in the ballpark?

Stubbornness and arrogance are not traits that'll help you get through life sunshine. Grow up. Take on board legitimate criticism and grow as a human being, or don't, and be regulated to social outcast status for what'll be a depressing rest of your life.

You came into the GWL, were given the chance to flex your creative wings and instead deliberately posted garbage unrelated to the pictures you were given. I ask you again; why? Do you have an actual explanation? Or is ' shut up cunt' as deep as your mind goes?
Old 05-21-2020, 10:44 PM   #543
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Bitch, shut up. You're nothing.

Cunt, shut up.

LMAO!
Old 05-22-2020, 05:42 AM   #544
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Bitch, shut up. You're nothing.

Cunt, shut up.

LMAO!
Wow, that's 2 replies you've managed to make without cosplaying as a dragon. I'm proud of you. Still bitching out from from answering my question though? Guess that means I'm right about you, don't it?

Go back to your little fantasy world. Tell us some more about how you're the demon of semen or whatever. You big badass you.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:35 AM   #545
Sinacog
Satan

Okay bitch, I defeated you.

I defeated you back there; what do you want? LOL!

You mad?

LMAO!
Old 05-22-2020, 07:41 AM   #546
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Uh-huh. You're the best writer on the site. Totally undefeated no matter what your battle record and your GWL stats say. Don't worry about the big kids. They're just mean and they're jealous. You're a special snowflake and someday everyone will recognise your greatness. Have a french fancy. You earned it. :)
Old 05-22-2020, 08:33 AM   #547
Sinacog
Satan

Shut up, faggot.

You're a dumb bitch.

LOL!
Old 05-22-2020, 08:47 AM   #548
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Go ahead, use your ferocious vocab to call me a bitch, faggot or cunt again while refuting none of my points because you're too stupid to. Schoolyard insults are the last refuge of a man who's lost the argument because he's got nothing of substance to say. I can see it's a waste of time to try to have a rational conversation with you. I'm basically playing chess against a pigeon; all it does is knock over the pieces, shit on the board and fly away thinking it's won.

You'll never win a battle. Ever. Not even against a 1st year cypher writer who doesn't know what a multi is. You're a joke, and not even a good one. Neighbor crushed you in general discussions and all he had to do was impersonate you. The whole GWL mocks you, and everyone hopes they'll draw you in the rounds because it's a guaranteed KO victory if they even post a nursery rhyme. Go ahead. Sign back in for the playoffs. I'll happily wipe the floor with you without breaking a sweat.

Well, I think I've had enough fun at the expense of the mentally disabled. Ta ta.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:02 AM   #549
Sinacog
Satan

You're a faggot.

No-one, cares.

LOL!

You couldn't defeat me even if you tried?

LMAO!
Old 05-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #550
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Sin’s shit would slap over an EDM beat. Steve Aoki would blow a load if he saw this.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 05-25-2020, 09:08 AM   #551
Sinacog
Satan

Zion's Mountain - AJ The Menace

Zion's mountain; zion's mountain; zion's green grassy hilltops; zion's green grassy hilltops
Zion's mountain; zion's mountain; Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's majestic majesty
Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's mountain; Zion's mountain
Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grass; Zion's green grass
Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grass; Zion's green grass; Zion's green grass
Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grassy hills; Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grassy hilltops
Zion's green grassy hilltops; Zion's green grassy mountain; Zion's green grassy mountain; Zion's green grassy hilltops..
Old 05-25-2020, 11:12 PM   #552
Sinacog
Satan

Fire Kingdom - Andrew James Flores

Fire kingdom; fire descendant from hell; hell's fire
I am hell's fire; I am hell's fire; I am hell's ice
I am hell's ice storm; the permafrost of war
I'm the permafrost of war; the fire in the horse
I am the fire in the kingdom; the fire from the fire
I am the fire of the flames; the fire of the flames
I am the fire from the flames; the fire of the author
I am the fire from descendant; I am the fire from ascension
I am the fire from the sea; I am the fire from the ice
I am the fire kingdom; the fire kingdom of fire seas
The fire kingdom of hell; hell's scorching flame
I am hell's scorching flame; I am hell's scorching flame
Old 05-28-2020, 11:51 PM   #553
Sinacog
Satan

Oceans' Castle - AJ The Menace

I am oceans' castle; devotion castle; the ghosts of castle
I'm the rose of castle; I'm the oceans' castle; the ghosts of castle
I'm the ghost of castle; I'm the oceans' castle; devotion castle
I'm the oceans' castle; devotion castle; oceans' castle
I am the oceans' castle; I am the oceans' water
I am the splashing oceans' water; the ocean's splashing
I am the oceans' water; ocean's castle; ocean's castle
I am the ocean's castle; the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle
I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle
I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle
I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's castle; I am the ocean's water castle
I am the ocean's water castle; I am the ocean's splashing water castle
Old 05-28-2020, 11:54 PM   #554
Sinacog
Satan

The burning castle - AJ The Menace

I am the burning castle; I am the burning castle; I am the burning castle
I am the burning castle; I am the burning castle; I am the gray stone castle
I am the gray stone castle; I am the gray stone castle; I am the gray stone castle
I am the burning castle; I am the burning castle; I am the fire of the burning castle
I am the fire of the burning castle; I am the fire of the burning castle
I am the burning castle; I am the burning castle; I am the fire in the burning castle
Old 05-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #555
Sinacog
Satan

The Fire Castle - AJ The Menace

The fire castle; the fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
The fire castle; the burning fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
The burning fire castle; the fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
The burning fire castle; the fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle; the burning fire castle; the fire castle
I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle; I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle
I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle; I'm the burning fire castle; the fire castle
Old 05-29-2020, 12:33 PM   #556
Sinacog
Satan

Armageddon Freestyle - Andrew Flores

I'm the knife cutter; the knife wielder; I cut the skin of the populace
I'm the kingpin' conglomerate; I'm forever omniscient
I'm the sword wielder; the sword cutter; I cut the shroud of turin
I'm the shroud of Turin; I turned water to urine
I'm the conglomerate kingpin'; I'm the zing zen!
The zeitgeist pen' dragon; the conglomerate pen' dragon
I'm the omniscient zing! I'm the seer/sear of darkness
I harbor darkness; the omniscient zing from the shroud of darkness
I'm the cut of Turin; the shroud of omniscient; the cut from the cloth of time
I am the conglomerate kingpin'; I am the shield of light
I am the shield of light; I am the shield of time
I am christ divine; I am the omniscient christ
I'm the conglomerate kingpin'; the omniscient zing!
I'm the prosperous king; the omnificent zing!
Old 05-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #557
Sinacog
Satan

King Slayer - Andrew James Flores

I'm the king slayer; the king slayer; the king slayer; the king neighbor
I'm the king slayer; I'm the king slayer; the king slayer; the king's zing!
I'm the prostrated zing! I'm the nocturnal demon from the abrasive chain
I'm the angel with angel wings; the arch angel Andrew from the offspring of war
I'm the nocturnal demon; I'm the abrasive chain; the abrasive demon
I'm the demon from the nocturnal moon; the golfing demon
I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain of abrasive statements
I'm the abrasive statements; the abrasive chain; the nocturnal demon
I'm the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal demon; the nocturnal black demon
I'm the nocturnal black demon; the nocturnal black demon; the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; the abrasive chain; I'm the nocturnal demon
I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the nocturnal demon
I'm the nocturnal demon; I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain
I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain of insane abrasive chain..
Old 05-29-2020, 02:14 PM   #558
Sinacog
Satan

The King Demon - Andrew James Flores

I'm the king demon; the abrasive chain; the king demon; abrasive chain
I'm the king demon; abrasive chain; the abrasive chain of insane chain
I'm the king demon; I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; the abrasive chain of insane abrasive pain
I'm the king demon from Solomon's temple; I'm Solomon's temple
I'm Solomon's temple; I'm Solomon's ashes; I'm Solomon's ashes
I'm the king demon; the king demon from abrasive chain; the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain; the nocturnal demon
I am Solomon's temple; I am Solomon's ashes; the ashes of gashes
I'm the ashes of gashes; I'm the nocturnal demon from the ashes of gashes
I'm the ashes of gashes; the nocturnal demon from the ashes of gashes
I'm the ashes of gashes; I'm the nocturnal demon from the ashes of gashes..
Old 05-29-2020, 02:19 PM   #559
Sinacog
Satan

The King Demon - Andrew James Flores

I am the king demon; the abrasive chain; the abrasive chain
I am the king demon; I'm the abrasive chain; the abrasive chain
I'm the king demon; I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain
I'm the king demon; the nocturnal king demon; the nocturnal king demon
I'm the nocturnal king demon; the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain; the abrasive chain
I'm the abrasive chain; I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain
I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain; I'm the abrasive chain
I'm the nocturnal demon; the abrasive chain; I'm the insane abrasive chain!
Old 05-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #560
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

This is legit the best thread I’ve ever read.
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1