Old 05-19-2020, 02:51 PM   #101
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Yeah, you hid it well, I admit.

But come on bro, I was on the losing side of every battle I’ve had in the league so far every week in your opinion?

Come off it. Lol. We’re grown enough to admit that isn’t the case here. You have a problem with me personally and you look for a reason not to vote my way. It’s obvious.
I would've voted for you against me last week lol. How's that? Come off it man, let's have some fun here.

Stop the drama. You're too good of a writer to ruin yourself like this. You are a perennial favorite in this league and we need you here. Win. Lose. Who gives a fuck. Let's put on a show.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #102
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I feel like you’re voting against me just to do it at this point, because you’ve a problem with me.

4 weeks out of 6 - the other two matches being against you - suggests I’m correct.

How fun would you find that?
Old 05-19-2020, 02:59 PM   #103
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I’m not here to cause trouble; just give me my DQ win and I’ll see you next week.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:01 PM   #104
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
I feel like you’re voting against me just to do it at this point, because you’ve a problem with me.

4 weeks out of 6 - the other two matches being against you - suggests I’m correct.

How fun would you find that?
I don't think I've ever got a vote from MMLP or Scar or dead man. There's no conspiracy. AND you are up against top level competition every week. You think if it was you vs. fucking Sinacog I wouldnt vote for you? Or countless others? Its close man... I go with my fav style. Yours usually is an animal metaphor of some sort and I hate those
Old 05-19-2020, 03:10 PM   #105
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I don't think I've ever got a vote from MMLP or Scar or dead man. There's no conspiracy. AND you are up against top level competition every week. You think if it was you vs. fucking Sinacog I wouldnt vote for you? Or countless others? Its close man... I go with my fav style. Yours usually is an animal metaphor of some sort and I hate those
I actually think you would.

Sad to say.

I think from here on out it’s best if you, Bodey and Adverse don’t vote on my battles and I’ll do the same.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:10 PM   #106
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

MMLP or Scar aren’t even signed in. Lol.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #107
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Also; the verse wasn’t an animal metaphor at all.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #108
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:

Sad to say.

I think from here on out it’s best if you, Bodey and Adverse don’t vote on my battles and I’ll do the same.
Ugh. I tried. Anyone else wanna take it from here? @Adverse @Inno @dead man
Old 05-19-2020, 03:13 PM   #109
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I think it’s fair that you just avoid by battles and I do the same. Easy resolution.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:23 PM   #110
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:

Sad to say.

i went to vote for you last week but it already got closed. and not one person voted against you last week? like you sound ridiculous. you can't just tell which people can vote on you and which can't, while ironically going on about what's fair and what isn't. like i said, i have nothing to gain voting against you so idk why you're making such an issue about it, you're just making yourself look bad at this point. i can at least admit when someone beats me. apparently your ego is too big for this league. every time you lose, this is what happens.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:24 PM   #111
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I’ve only lost one battle.

It’s hardly “every time,” is it?
Old 05-19-2020, 03:25 PM   #112
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Will The Real Housewives of Netcees take it to the gossip corner? For fucks sake.

@sraL @Diablo @Clutbuck @whateverothermultiplefuckingaliasesyouhave look...

You're one of the best to ever do this, I doubt anyone who's been around long enough would disagree. You've champed multiple tourneys/leagues across sites, styles, and eras.

But right now you're being a whiny little bitch. And a troll, and not an amusing one at that.

Look in the fucking archives, Universe and Bodey voted for you week 2, Universe posted in your week 3 battle that he got it wrong in retrospect and should've voted for you... and Bodey voted for you in your week 4 champ match. It took me all of two minutes to see that you're trying to rewrite history (and without admin privileges to edit posts good-luck)

I get it, you think you're the greatest and therefore no one should ever be able to beat you... but guess what, everyone has a bad day. Anyone can lose on any given day. No one who competes for any real length of time can have a flawless record.

You've got issues with people, whatever. When you distort what happened to try and push your agenda it doesn't help you down the road (think boy who cried wolf, I'm sure you have a few verses flipping that subject)

Either take the votes on the chin like a man or sign out and troll from the sidelines. But don't drag us down with your bullshit, please.

And this is from someone who's looked at your writing with great appreciation for over a decade. Your work is a large part of what drove me to try and be a better writer.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:25 PM   #113
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’ve only lost one battle.

It’s hardly “every time,” is it?
oh my bad, let me rephrase: every time someone votes against you*
Old 05-19-2020, 03:27 PM   #114
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice View Post
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Will The Real Housewives of Netcees take it to the gossip corner? For fucks sake.

You're one of the best to ever do this, I doubt anyone who's been around long enough would disagree. You've champed multiple tourneys/leagues across sites, styles, and eras.

But right now you're being a whiny little bitch. And a troll, and not an amusing one at that.

Look in the fucking archives, Universe and Bodey voted for you week 2, Universe posted in your week 3 battle that he got it wrong in retrospect and should've voted for you... and Bodey voted for you in your week 4 champ match. It took me all of two minutes to see that you're trying to rewrite history (and without admin privileges to edit posts good-luck)

I get it, you think you're the greatest and therefore no one should ever be able to beat you... but guess what, everyone has a bad day. Anyone can lose on any given day. No one who competes for any real length of time can have a flawless record.

You've got issues with people, whatever. When you distort what happened to try and push your agenda it doesn't help you down the road (think boy who cried wolf, I'm sure you have a few verses flipping that subject)

Either take the votes on the chin like a man or sign out and troll from the sidelines. But don't drag us down with your bullshit, please.

And this is from someone who's looked at your writing with great appreciation for over a decade. Your work is a large part of what drove me to try and be a better writer.
Good to hear.

Thank you.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:35 PM   #115
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

FYI, I’m not trolling at all.

I always post, on time, before deadline and without asking for an extension.

I don’t allow extensions. I don’t expect to be granted an extension. I posted on time before deadline, he didn’t, I win.

Universe and Bodeys issues with me are around Week 4, after the things you mention, so that’s a mute point to be honest but Uni only rescinded that vote way after the battle was already done as a contest.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:39 PM   #116
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

What if someone really needed the extension because they are in the hospital?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 05-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #117
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice View Post
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

THIS.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:41 PM   #118
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
FYI, I’m not trolling at all.

I always post, on time, before deadline and without asking for an extension.

I don’t allow extensions. I don’t expect to be granted an extension. I posted on time before deadline, he didn’t, I win.

Universe and Bodeys issues with me are around Week 4, after the things you mention, so that’s a mute point to be honest but Uni only rescinded that vote way after the battle was already done as a contest.
*moot point
Old 05-19-2020, 03:42 PM   #119
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
What if someone really needed the extension because they are in the hospital?
I think that's what a "mute" point is...
Old 05-19-2020, 03:48 PM   #120
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Lars, I think you should reconsider your position and allow the match to go to votes for the betterment of the league. Thoughts?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?