Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future
Default Jimbo

Lets go in. I got ribs and tri tip about to go in the smoker and a fridge full of cervezas. Two beats finished today or BUST!

How you liking the new set up? You at a point you can finish something yet?
@uh-oh
Old 05-03-2020, 02:29 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hell yea man. i had to stop downloading shit. been downloading since like 4 pm friday till about noon today before i stopped it. patched what was downloading and got shit working now. still have a bunch of shit to go though, im maybe 2/3 of the way downloaded with ultimate collectors edition lol.

my only problem now is learning the maschine software haha. trying to mess with some originals but im a bit in over my head.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:34 PM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Like I said I still mostly chop in sound forge and just regions and have a folder favorited in maschine just like I'm sure you did in FL. Then load the regions into a pad and go into sampling mode and stretch and usually slice it into equal parts. 4 bar loop 16 slices....usual shit. Turn on the the polyphany to 1 so the pads cut eachother off and then you're good to go lol. Hope that helps lol
Old 05-03-2020, 02:54 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i figured out the sampling easy enough in the maschine, i can basically load a 4 bar loop and just tap a pad to trigger the start of chops and shit its pretty straight forward

im trying to get away from sampling though

so i'm just messing with instruments and arpeggiators and wild shit but not really making anything as much as just familiarizing myself with everything at the moment
Old 05-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

what site you using for bootleg vsts? Rutracker?
Old 05-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

audionews, its sort of private, they're open registration every 2nd of each month. probably gonna get banned though, i grabbed komplete, waves, serato sample, and izotope before they locked me up for not seeding lol

all i wanted was komplete tho so good riddance
Old 05-03-2020, 03:30 PM   #7
The Dead Poet

Rutracker dot org is a russion torrent site you don't need to seed. Just need a translate the page. I've been rocking with that for a while. I just got Scaler from there...pretty good for coming up with chords and scales and learning how to play em.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:18 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

man i can't get the maschine to work at all wtf

trying to use the maschine software, but nothing works. pad 1 lights up but nothing else. none of the transport controls or whatever, any buttons trigger anything. can't bring up the file browser. 100 percent unresponsive

wonder if its cuz the keyboard is assuming control? everything works on that? i dunno.

i loaded a sample once when i had it first plugged in and remember chopping while it played by hitting pads? i dunno

that was a week ago havent had time to mess with it

bout to throw this piece of shit in a fire
Old 05-09-2020, 05:36 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

unplugged the keyboard uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and its functioning now hmm.

gonna plug my keyboard back in and pprobably ruin everything
Old 05-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #10
The Dead Poet

hit me up on that discord if you got questions. I've been making bangers all week.