Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Man i dont really want to talk about this either but i dont really feel the meds they have me on are helping me.... for one when i was with my girl and we were fucking and my dick was in her pussy i couldnt cum.... and i really wanted to have a kid with this girl..... at this point i can only cum when i use my hand..... i think i could cum inside her but id have to literally fuck the shit out of her...... and im quite a big lad and i dont think she could handle all that....
I'm fucking dead.

Where the fuck is @Ghost1 when a fellow NCG needs his wisdom.

Last edited by Amen; 05-23-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:16 PM   #42
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Breaking news: it is now the United Kingdom
Old 05-23-2018, 05:42 PM   #43
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Nobody gets arrested for smoking weed, no job your qualified for does drug tests, you only need 10% of the price of a house to get a mortgage, all you have to do is hold down a job for a year or two to show your capable of keeping up with payments. Stop living like a dirt person. All the things you want really aren't that hard to get here.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:48 PM   #44
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Weed is your problem ?

Weed.

Weed.

Bro
Old 05-23-2018, 05:49 PM   #45
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Ok

What in the entire FUCK is going on in here

LMAO
Old 05-23-2018, 06:01 PM   #46
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
Nobody gets arrested for smoking weed, no job your qualified for does drug tests, you only need 10% of the price of a house to get a mortgage, all you have to do is hold down a job for a year or two to show your capable of keeping up with payments. Stop living like a dirt person. All the things you want really aren't that hard to get here.
He’s not qualified for life... be real
Kill Spree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:20 PM   #47
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Man i dont really want to talk about this either but i dont really feel the meds they have me on are helping me.... for one when i was with my girl and we were fucking and my dick was in her pussy i couldnt cum.... and i really wanted to have a kid with this girl..... at this point i can only cum when i use my hand..... i think i could cum inside her but id have to literally fuck the shit out of her...... and im quite a big lad and i dont think she could handle all that....
The mess are there for a reason broski. They have your best interest at heart. The paranoia is most likely as a result of the weed addiction.

The performance anxiety can probably be attributed to you smoking, too.

I'm sure you see that?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:25 PM   #48
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Man I am simply put the worst boarder alive but even I know better than this
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:26 PM   #49
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
I think his primary problem is that this mental institution he's in, or recently been allowed out of for now, make him do urine tests to see if he's on drugs. Which he is, admittedly.

I imagine not many places of employment will touch him with his mental illness on his file.

A mortgage would require him to list his medical background, which again would probably show his mental illness.

It all stems back to weed. The solution is simple, stay clean a few weeks long enough to get signed out the mental institution and appear to be a normal member of society then snort coke and drink beer of a weekend like everyone else.

Weed is bad.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #50
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I think his primary problem is that this mental institution he's in, or recently been allowed out of for now, make him do urine tests to see if he's on drugs. Which he is, admittedly.

I imagine not many places of employment will touch him with his mental illness on his file.

A mortgage would require him to list his medical background, which again would probably show his mental illness.

It all stems back to weed. The solution is simple, stay clean a few weeks long enough to get signed out the mental institution and appear to be a normal member of society then snort coke and drink beer of a weekend like everyone else.

Weed is bad.
Yeh your gonna struggle to get a great job with all that but plenty of places don't really look into your past that deep. I think there's alot more to this than he's letting on tbh if its as simple as he's saying its a simple situation to get out of but alas it prob isnt.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:42 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I strongly believe he thinks heroin is weed.

Has anyone EVER gone to rehab for weed? Like I thought it was documented THC is not addictive? The feeling of wanting to be high is what most become addicted to?

Heroin builds a physical dependence but weed doesn't. So I think he's strung out.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:47 PM   #52
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
THC is very addicting, especially when parachuting. That's basically anal injection. Absorbed in the colon and intesifies the high immediately.

Or even when taken with a syringe man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I strongly believe he thinks heroin is weed.

Has anyone EVER gone to rehab for weed? Like I thought it was documented THC is not addictive? The feeling of wanting to be high is what most become addicted to?

Heroin builds a physical dependence but weed doesn't. So I think he's strung out.
UGH
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:49 PM   #53
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Bro, the first one was a troll, idiot. Notice how I was mentioning heroin habits with it.

SMH...
Old 05-23-2018, 06:51 PM   #54
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

A true troll never reveals their game.

Zelph 1, Amen 0 here.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:39 PM   #55
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

THC isn’t physically addictive...
That’s to say the body doesn’t have adverse effects if it doesn’t get it in normal dosages...

If the UK sucks that bad then GTFO of UK... there’s other countries in the world that don’t give a rat shit fuck about ur weed habit... the problem is, if it’s affecting your life in a negative way outside of its stigma where you are, then you should evaluate that and make a larger decision

As far as ditch weed for alcohol and blow... both of those are physically worse for the human body....

If this is the whole story you really do need to man up... if there’s more to it then new scenery may do you justice
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:19 PM   #56
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Am I the only one who didn't know 2trip is from oversees? They got thick black bitches over there?
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #57
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Am I the only one who didn't know 2trip is from oversees? They got thick black bitches over there?
Nigga please them black bitches over there be Oprah Winfrey thick
Old 05-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #58
Current faggot

Quote:
Fuck what you know bitch
Old 05-23-2018, 11:58 PM   #59
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Textcee View Post
Fuck what you know bitch
plz kys
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:29 AM   #60
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
For sure

Did you not see his ex posted in Hot or Thot?

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man