Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-23-2018, 01:55 PM   #1
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0
Default FUCK BRITAIN

Fuck britain and they money grubbing faggots fuck them... fuck them for making weed illegal fuck them for trying to sort my life out fuck them for fucking making it in life..... fuck britain....
Old 05-23-2018, 01:56 PM   #2
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Dont post in here i dont want to argue about it... im just saying fuck britain altogether fuck every last one of them...
Old 05-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #3
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Amen
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

So the government finally stopped your JSA, am I right?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:09 PM   #5
2tripple0
death warmed over

No mate and i aint really want to argue aboit this but fuck im not going make it basically..... maybe in like 5-10 years i might have a chance and sure i might have more than others but a house in the uk at the lowest on auction is 30,000 pounds and thats on auction.... then if you want a car the cheapest car you can find sure is 2000 but its not very nice then you gotta pay to get a lisence which costs at least 1500 pounds.... and because i smoke weed or at least used to and ill fucking probably smoke again im not going get a job even at mcdonalds for minimum wage....

Okay fine some british people are very nice people but there is an extreme difference here between the rich and the poor..... i just hope to god they dont stop my benefits because its not much but its just enough to live off of and i struggle to do that and possibly in 5-10 years i might make it maybe longer, but i just dont really believe that the uk average citizen will let me get those things because of my addiction to pot thats why im pissed off....

Forget it i dont want to argue whatever say what you want... but im pretty sure my life is fucked and im 33 years old these should be the best days of my life i dont know what i want i just think they should be either more reasonable with these outrageous prices for things or i dont know im just going to have to be okay with not having much and probably never getting it... cause the only people that could afford that shit i dont know i have no idea i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...
Old 05-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #6
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
No mate and i aint really want to argue aboit this but fuck im not going make it basically..... maybe in like 5-10 years i might have a chance and sure i might have more than others but a house in the uk at the lowest on auction is 30,000 pounds and thats on auction.... then if you want a car the cheapest car you can find sure is 2000 but its not very nice then you gotta pay to get a lisence which costs at least 1500 pounds.... and because i smoke weed or at least used to and ill fucking probably smoke again im not going get a job even at mcdonalds for minimum wage....

Okay fine some british people are very nice people but there is an extreme difference here between the rich and the poor..... i just hope to god they dont stop my benefits because its not much but its just enough to live off of and i struggle to do that and possibly in 5-10 years i might make it maybe longer, but i just dont really believe that the uk average citizen will let me get those things because of my addiction to pot thats why im pissed off....

Forget it i dont want to argue whatever say what you want... but im pretty sure my life is fucked and im 33 years old these should be the best days of my life i dont know what i want i just think they should be either more reasonable with these outrageous prices for things or i dont know im just going to have to be okay with not having much and probably never getting it... cause the only people that could afford that shit i dont know i have no idea i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...
You wrote all that about whatever its about?

Fuck you nigga
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #7
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2trip
When you fuck me and fuck me like a faggot
For fucking nothing at all and then act all like a faggot
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #8
2tripple0
death warmed over

Man screw you i enjoy this web site this is about my life and the struggles i been going through.. whatever if you cant relate id like to see you buy a nice house you own yourself or a car..... i mean that would be a real achievement for me so screw you....
Old 05-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Okay, slow down bruh, you're typing too much info at once for us to process here

So is the problem that you're addicted to drugs and can't hold down even a minimum wage job right now so you're claiming unemployment benefit and this isn't enough for you to live on?

or is the problem that you can't afford your own house or a car because you have no job, and an addiction, and zero prospects that could lead you to save up Nx eventually but somewhere of your own?
Old 05-23-2018, 03:50 PM   #10
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Follow all ur dreams trip

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:55 PM   #11
2tripple0
death warmed over

Yes those are both problems like i said before i dont really want to argue about it but im just tired of fighting a war on drugs i dont want to deal with it anymore.... and in this country you get locked up for smoking weed.... also the problem is yes i have a nice flat idk it doesnt really matter but i just feel like im 33 and i threw my life away i guess technically that isnt britains fault.... but basically im going live in subsidized housing the rest of my life and if smoke weed i will be in and out of hospital or some retarded institution..... im running out of energy to fight this shit anymore..... i do have a bit of money but basically in the uk you will not really make it unless your sober and you have a really really good job..... thats the problem for me at least.....
Old 05-23-2018, 03:55 PM   #12
2tripple0
death warmed over

Thanks bleak
Old 05-23-2018, 03:57 PM   #13
2tripple0
death warmed over

Who knows maybe in my 40s things will get better im still young just gotta keep hustling its just really difficult is all.... its not easy thats all i know i mean i cant even go to mcdonalds if i wanted to thats messed up right there....
Old 05-23-2018, 03:58 PM   #14
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

If you quit weed, cut it out all together, how positively would that affect your life?
Old 05-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #15
Munster

Munster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant futureMunster has a brilliant future

First off stop bitching!

Secondly you’re going to have to start your own business

Don’t bitch out man up
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:07 PM   #16
2tripple0
death warmed over

Probably a lot a hell of a lot.... in some ways except my life would be boring and still very hard so in some ways it would make it worse..... who knows maybe im just conflicted right now i just got out of the hospital ive been in there 7 months its been very difficult ive been in the hospital before but this time was so much worse for some reason i think im just getting older and losing patience and energy basically anyways im put now and im conflicted but probably yes in a bit of time maybe 1 year 2 years things will get better... its just really hard right now.... im sorry if i offended anyone the world in generals very hard i mean probably people who do have the 50000 pounds to buy a home and live a good life have problems to right???
Old 05-23-2018, 04:09 PM   #17
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

My house cost me £107,000 and my biggest problem was decorating my daughters room.

That was tough, let me tell you.

I feel your pain.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:12 PM   #18
2tripple0
death warmed over

Thanks diablo i appreciate that i wish i could have a son or daughter but at this point at least it doesnt seem possible... im very impressed you could afford a hundred grand house thats very impressive good for you i guess.... dont ever smoke weed bro if they trest you anything like they treat me theyll take it all away from you.... stay away from drugs bro... not worth it plus theyre addictive as fuck youll have real trouble getting off of them.....
Old 05-23-2018, 04:14 PM   #19
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

They don't have fake piss in the UK?

Go work warehouse, you won't have time to get high all day... but can still indulge if you choose.

With no girl, and minimal bills... You can stack enough for a car in a few months..

If you want something, find a way to get it. I feel you are blaming everything else for why you don't have what you want.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #20
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Thanks diablo i appreciate that i wish i could have a son or daughter but at this point at least it doesnt seem possible... im very impressed you could afford a hundred grand house thats very impressive good for you i guess.... dont ever smoke weed bro if they trest you anything like they treat me theyll take it all away from you.... stay away from drugs bro... not worth it plus theyre addictive as fuck youll have real trouble getting off of them.....
The answer to your problem seems pretty obvious, stop smoking weed. If you truly want the job, the life, the family and house you want - you'll do it. You aren't 20 any more. Responsibility comes to us all. Embrace it.

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man