- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO HERE'S A LINK TO THE TURN HEEL FILM I MADE IF YOU GUYS WANNA WATCH FOR FREE!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96...w?pref=2&pli=1

lmao i can't imagine many of you guys are into underground indie SOV german splatter shorts, but a few of you may be interested in seeing me getting me head pulled off

a couple ppl have reviewed it already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpY8TAHdl5o
http://www.horrorsociety.com/2016/04...-short-review/
http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index.php?topic=3951.0
http://beneaththeunderground.com/fil...urn-heel-2016/
http://theslaughteredbird.com/turn-heel/

we've submitted to a few film festivals to see if we can get accepted into them, who knows right?

we also struck up a distro deal to get a few copies with clam shell cases distributed across europe

i'm already involved in a second horror film (with diff director/cast etc) this time a full-length effort that i recorded my first part of at the end of last month

me, Matt and Kerr have around 6-7 diff films we're working on currently at diff stages of pre-production

i literally LOVE this shit as you all know haha

figured i'd show you all what i get up to when i'm not writing text battles thats all :)
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:43 AM   #2
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol. Beginning had me feeling like I was on some acid trip. Overall cool low budget clip.

The head removal on the prop tho, LOLLL
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:54 AM   #3
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
Lol. Beginning had me feeling like I was on some acid trip. Overall cool low budget clip.

The head removal on the prop tho, LOLLL
lmao its HILARIOUS!

we're all fans of ultra low budget cheesy gore madness

we could easily have shot the scene with the camera a little higher up, so just a hint of the shoulders was in shot, and it would have looked more realistic... but thats not the effect we were going for

we shot it in 4K then downgraded it by putting it on VHS, and then we put it back again into digital format to give it a real rugged VHS tape poorer quality look and feel to it

on the discs we sold we included both the 4K and the VHS looking cut, but the majority of our "audience" if you like will enjoy the VHS looking cut far more!
Old 05-23-2016, 01:02 PM   #4
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Not my king of thing, but I if that's something you love, gotta appreciate you actually doing something with it.

Timestamp 16:44

That laugh though mann.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao its HILARIOUS!

we're all fans of ultra low budget cheesy gore madness

we could easily have shot the scene with the camera a little higher up, so just a hint of the shoulders was in shot, and it would have looked more realistic... but thats not the effect we were going for

we shot it in 4K then downgraded it by putting it on VHS, and then we put it back again into digital format to give it a real rugged VHS tape poorer quality look and feel to it

on the discs we sold we included both the 4K and the VHS looking cut, but the majority of our "audience" if you like will enjoy the VHS looking cut far more!
Soooooo, expect you to be casted on the next HOSTEL?

is what you're saying? Lol
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 04:27 PM   #6
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao that's way off, but I'd love to have that sort of budget to create something

the film I shot with a diff bunch of directors/actors last month is more a horror/black comedy effort where I play "The Annoying Man" at a seance, only there to hear about the gory deaths

I have a live snake around my neck though which might amuse some of you. We've still got to record the death scenes for that, it prob won't be finished entirely until early next year

with the guys behind Turn Heel were filming our second feature, Cherish, next month but that one had a female lead and an abortion scene (not easy to find a female willing to do that!)

it's crazy to be involved with horror films considering I'm just a fan first and foremost who made a review channel on YouTube then got offered the opportunities I have been

i truly live for this shit haha
Old 05-24-2016, 09:49 AM   #7
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

my brain processes "turn heel" as "heel turn" and I'm over here thinking you've been doing like indie wrestling or something lmao.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:24 PM   #8
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Not bad for a couple dudes in the woods. Deaths were about as good as they would be on the budget i imagine you had. The first death was a little weak but the last two were okay. Acting will get better, not that it was bad, just a few dry spots. The editing was really good.

Props.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faggotfox, foxisafaggot