Old 05-23-2016, 08:25 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
the end...sure.

but there was some really fucking shitty writing too. OH THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST CREATED THE GREATEST THREAT TO THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE ON A PICNIC OR SOME SHIT, NO BIG DEAL, NO NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON THAT AT ALL.

But my dude Hodor was on some KRS steez, like "Officer...officer...officer, officer, overcer, oversir, Overseer, hodor!"
lmfaoooooooooo at the krs shit

but yea the children of the forest thing is explained further in the books, maybe not the books i dont remember if its them specifically or the history of westeros thing george rr martin put out

but yea basically the first men were at war with the children of the forest and were wiping them out, bronze age weapons and men vs. literal stone age people in the children

so the children created the others/white walkers as a weapon against the first men, but it backfired or whatever. it explains why "dragonglass" aka obsidian weapons kill them for instance since thats what the children use. shit like that.

but agreed the show didnt really touch on it much more than a quick sequence of them turning a human into one
Old 05-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #22
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Lol @ dead poet.
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:46 PM   #23
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

well meera's skinny ass better pray her and bran run into an army of the children that give them an exact blueprint on how to take out some walkers then...or better find a fucking sweet bobsled course to luge down...there is no way her ass is carrying that piece of shit bran through the snow.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:44 AM   #24
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

I wonder how many fat kids auditioned for that brilliant epilepsy scene. I hope many.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:17 AM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
well meera's skinny ass better pray her and bran run into an army of the children that give them an exact blueprint on how to take out some walkers then...or better find a fucking sweet bobsled course to luge down...there is no way her ass is carrying that piece of shit bran through the snow.
The interwebs expects Uncle BenJen to the resssscue
Old 05-24-2016, 09:36 AM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Benjen comes back to the show. A lot of the audience for this show follow the broad story lines and watch for the epic wars, dragons, tits, and Tyrion. So most people would see Benjen and not realize he's a character from before. I bet a shit load of people who only watch the show had no idea who Rickon was. I just don't think they'll do two long lost, minor Stark reveals in one season. Benjen might be alive in the books (I don't think so) but won't on the show.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:49 AM   #27
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

DAMN, THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD EPISODE.

Also anyone else hyped for Benjen's appearance? Now is the right time for him to come and aide Meera and Bran. HYPE.

Link for further hype.
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:29 PM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I MIGHT BE WRONG. FURTHER EVIDENCE CE HAS BEEN PRESENTED.

who gives a fuck about cuck benjen anyways
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:14 PM   #29
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
that is some great writing right there
That Bran wargs into him while having a vision of the past, gives him what seems to be a seizure, fucks his brain up, and retroactively puts in his mind he will die to hold a door for him?

It's as convoluted as Fry going back in time to become his own grandfather. Except that in this case the show is not a comedy cartoon.. and a protagonist just turned an innocent young man into a retarded human sacrifice for himself.. which literally could have just been avoided by not going into warg mode DIRESCTLY AFTER BLOOD RAVEN SAYS "HE KNOWS YOUR HERE AND HE CAN GET IN HERE NOW AND HE'S GONNA COME HERE TO GET YOU". Especially since he learned nothing in that vision. It was written in to the show with no purpose other than for Hodor to get a ridiculous and unneeded origin story right before he died. While basically making Bran into a selfish dickface which is quite the opposite of what he's supposed to be/ what Ned Stark had instilled in all his children. Yeah man. Great writing. This season's been great.

I thought the whole episode was honestly stupid as shit.

also the Children made the Others? to fight the humans? when the books literally tell you that the First Men and the Children were at peace for 4000 years THEN the Others appeared.. and they fought them TOGETHER.

I honestly don't even know why I watch the show anymore I swear all I do is get annoyed by it.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:15 PM   #30
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Who actually watches Game of Thrones?

Can someone point me to a hip hop site with mostly black people?

ASAP

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:22 PM   #31
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

ALSO LITTLE FINGER I GUESS AT SOME POINT TAUGHT SANSA HIS ABILITY TELEPORT, THEN SHE IN TURN TAUGHT BRIENNE?

these chicks are at the wall, then BOOM they're in the Vale then BOOM back at the wall????? in what.. like a day or two?? like what the actual fuck. THEN SHE'S ALL LIKE. I CAN NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN. so what does she do? TAKES THE INFO HE GIVES HER RIGHT AFTER SHE SAYS THAT AND TRUSTS HIM.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:51 PM   #32
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
That Bran wargs into him while having a vision of the past, gives him what seems to be a seizure, fucks his brain up, and retroactively puts in his mind he will die to hold a door for him?

It's as convoluted as Fry going back in time to become his own grandfather. Except that in this case the show is not a comedy cartoon.. and a protagonist just turned an innocent young man into a retarded human sacrifice for himself.. which literally could have just been avoided by not going into warg mode DIRESCTLY AFTER BLOOD RAVEN SAYS "HE KNOWS YOUR HERE AND HE CAN GET IN HERE NOW AND HE'S GONNA COME HERE TO GET YOU". Especially since he learned nothing in that vision. It was written in to the show with no purpose other than for Hodor to get a ridiculous and unneeded origin story right before he died. While basically making Bran into a selfish dickface which is quite the opposite of what he's supposed to be/ what Ned Stark had instilled in all his children. Yeah man. Great writing. This season's been great.

I thought the whole episode was honestly stupid as shit.

also the Children made the Others? to fight the humans? when the books literally tell you that the First Men and the Children were at peace for 4000 years THEN the Others appeared.. and they fought them TOGETHER.

I honestly don't even know why I watch the show anymore I swear all I do is get annoyed by it.
Thank u for not.directing such furious ire towards me good fellow
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:54 PM   #33
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

lmao

I honestly didn't read the thread beyond des post. I'm honestly surprised so many people liked this?
Old 05-24-2016, 03:56 PM   #34
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh mine was an emotional reaction rather than a logical one and I've read all the books. They killed a fat gentle halfwit bro I wasn't thinking straight
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:07 PM   #35
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

damn reed
nobody said bran didn't fuck up royally
but everyone wondered why hodor only said hodor
aside from just him being a retard, can you think of a better explanation?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM   #36
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

When I first watched I was like ;~;

then the second time I watched I was like waaaaaaait a minute.

same thing with last weeks episode. I watched it and I was like "man.. that was cool"

second watch I'm like wait... Dany just burned the sacred temple of the Dothraki wise women and elders and killed a buncha Khals and upon exiting the burning temple the 10,000 dothraki bow to her? "oh, thank you great white woman for destroying our culture and ending our brown skinned savage ways. we shall follow you to the ends of the earth oh great one"

and why did she do it? I mean, she had been treated as a prisoner of sorts.. but not harmed. and while she's told she COULD have something happen to her, there's no certainty of harm coming her way.. so she kills a buncha dudes and destroys a sacred temple of these people, in their sacred city of peace.. because 'WAAAAH I'M ENTITLED TO MY THRONE AND I WANT IT' *stamps foot* and again this is a protagonist character that we are supposed to like.

and they tie this shit together so fucking loosely it's pathetic. Remember how long it took Dany to get from Vaes Dothrak to Mereen? like... 3 fucking seasons?

granted she's stuck in Qarth for a good portion of ACOK but seriously... Jorah and Daario get from Mereen to where Dany encounters those Dothraki BEFORE THE DOTHRAKI GET FROM THERE TO VAES DOTHRAK. then they fucking FIND HER TINY EARRING IN THE GIANT FIELD in like two minutes and boom. they know how to get to Vaes Dothrak from the middle of nothing they're standing on so fast that Dany barely spends a night there before she's rescued.

I'M FUCKING MAD AT THIS SHOW
Old 05-24-2016, 04:12 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

oh, I see
you've read the books...
philosophy.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:14 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that dany is a spoiled bitch

was on her team til I read the books/season 2 midway

I rock with the show though, it's different and you can't compare it to the depth of the books meng

The episode wasn't good but the end was emotional

And I mean it's more the ravens fault than brans. he tells him to warg into hodor in the dreamscape and I'm pretty sure bran just thought that would help him control current hodor while not being able to escape to reality

we'll see though
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:15 PM   #39
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
damn reed
nobody said bran didn't fuck up royally
but everyone wondered why hodor only said hodor
aside from just him being a retard, can you think of a better explanation?
HIS NAME IS WALDER

HE'S HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE A FREY. AS THEY NAME ALL THEIR KIDS WALDER TO KISS LORD WALDER'S ASS BECAUSE HEIRSHIP IS SO FUCKED UP IN HOUSE FREY DUE TO ALL THE WIVES HE TOOK.

HALF WITTED'NESS RUNS IN HOUSE FREY. AS EVIDENCED BY THE RETARD THAT CATELYN KILLS DURING THE RED WEDDING.

OR MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS A STABLE BOY HIS WHOLE LIFE HE GOT KICKED IN HIS HEAD BY HORSE.

or maybe not every goddamn little thing like that needs a backstory. maybe he's just a big half witted oaf who can only say Hodor.

especially not when you consider that they completely taint an important character's whole character to write a backstory for a minor character.. just so people can go "OHHHH SO THAT'S WHY HE TALKS LIKE A POKEMON" right before he dies. CLAP EMOJI. THUMBS UP EMOJI.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:16 PM   #40
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

anyone not on team Dany's titties, I can't relate to
if the whole burning of all the khals was simply to show those titties again, I can get on board with that kind of writing
philosophy.

Tags
faggotfox, foxisafaggot, white people