Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-27-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future
Default explain this knockout game....

I dont get it. Do u just walk to a random person and hit them?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I dont listen to that type of music and couldn't stand to try with no apparent relevance.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #4
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

It's a game prevalent among black teens where they attempt to knock out unsuspecting victims by a single punch to the head. Shits funny seeing how mad white people get, though. Of course, I don't condone such violence, but it's as if the white man didn't force black people into slavery for thousands of years and all of a sudden a 1-second sucker punch places black people as the most evil. Karma's a bitch.

Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #5
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

How do you not like chill ass folk music?!

Yo, I shared the video because you pretty much answered your own question. There need not be relevance when there is no discussion.

This game isn't new by any means. When I was younger my peers played the same game, except they called it "chin checking"

Enjoy the music

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
It's a game prevalent among black teens where they attempt to knock out unsuspecting victims by a single punch to the head. Shits funny seeing how mad white people get, though. Of course, I don't condone such violence, but it's as if the white man didn't force black people into slavery for thousands of years and all of a sudden a 1-second sucker punch places black people as the most evil. Karma's a bitch.

Lmao you have said so many things lately that are plainly stupid.

Who said it makes them the most evil? Because people have gotten angry at it?

I'd say that's a normal reaction.

I love when people try to excuse things black people do by saying 'yeah well his ancestors were slaves'

My ancestors were slaves too, doesn't mean I get away with being a fucktard.

Grow up.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #7
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Lmao you have said so many things lately that are plainly stupid.

Who said it makes them the most evil? Because people have gotten angry at it?

I'd say that's a normal reaction.

I love when people try to excuse things black people do by saying 'yeah well his ancestors were slaves'

My ancestors were slaves too, doesn't mean I get away with being a fucktard.

Grow up.
we live in america witty

we watch the news out here every day. its hard to tell us what the media is trying to portray as the most evil story over in america, ya kno?

because they definitely are describing the stories as the most horrific events to ever take place in America
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

and I got punch once

turned around some tall dude was bouncing

dislodged my retina in my right eye, but it didn't hurt or nothin

I was just confused. dude should have knocked me out tho?

I've also seen a dude get knocked out
Old 12-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
we live in america witty

we watch the news out here every day. its hard to tell us what the media is trying to portray as the most evil story over in america, ya kno?

because they definitely are describing the stories as the most horrific events to ever take place in America
I keep up with American media.

And anyway, the media overhypes everything...they are the media, they do it all over the world, not just America...they do it against white people, black people, yellow people...whoever their target is for that week, but that still doesn't mean it is ok to be a moron just because there are other morons out there, or to blame it on slavery....that's a bullshit excuse tbh.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #10
...the Nagger

Quote:
I keep up with American media.

And anyway, the media overhypes everything...they are the media, they do it all over the world, not just America...they do it against white people, black people, yellow people...whoever their target is for that week, but that still doesn't mean it is ok to be a moron just because there are other morons out there, or to blame it on slavery....that's a bullshit excuse tbh.
but what I'm saying is, they did it for this story.....

and not just for a week either

and blame it on slavery? you're confusing the topics at hand or something lol
Old 12-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #11
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
but what I'm saying is, they did it for this story.....

and not just for a week either

and blame it on slavery? you're confusing the topics at hand or something lol
To try and justify it by saying 'They kept us as slaves, so they can't get angry when a black guy breaks the law' is stupid...the medias job is to overhype and sell outrage...I think black people often do themselves a disfavour by taking it as a racial taunt.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #12
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, American media overhypes everything, but there definitely is an emphasis placed on fear mongoring toward black youths.

Bringing up slavery though is just stupid.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
...the Nagger

Quote:
To try and justify it by saying 'They kept us as slaves, so they can't get angry when a black guy breaks the law' is stupid...the medias job is to overhype and sell outrage...I think black people often do themselves a disfavour by taking it as a racial taunt.
oh ok yea that is stupid, but i think you misunderstood that dude's post tbh

I kind of agreed with him

every time our black youth does something foolish the media can't wait to let the world know that its the worst thing that ever happened

its 2013 I know, but that is the honest truth witty. it is stupid but it is what it is
Old 12-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #14
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Nah, American media overhypes everything, but there definitely is an emphasis placed on fear mongoring toward black youths.

Bringing up slavery though is just stupid.
dude brought up slavery, but what he said was, the knockout game ain't worst than slavery

that is dumb to bring up slavery, BUT at the same time, lets not act like the statement was incorrect.

its just dumb to bring it up because there isn't too many things worse than slavery anyway
Old 12-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #15
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

I work near fort Greene and heard it happened there recently...
The targets are not only white people...
I think it has to do with how defenseless the targets are or appear to be which is pretty cowardly...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Fair enough lol I get that, it happens in the media here too, against black people, illegal immigrants, eastern Europeans...but the reaction to that should be 'typical dumbass media', not 'yeah? Well u guys kept us as slaves so fuck you too'

It hurts the argument, people hear that and they instantly lose interest because it seems every bit as hysterical and over the top as the media is.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #17
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...

I work near fort Greene and heard it happened there recently...
The targets are not only white people...
I think it has to do with how defenseless the targets are or appear to be which is pretty cowardly...

Bye...
Exactly. They be going after old people and women and shit.

And it ain't even just black kids neither. Teenage kids doing it every where. White/black/latino etc.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

But yeah, people have been doing his for years over here...the media outcry came and went, but let's not switch the blame to the media when there are people out there doing cowardly shit like this, which is illegal, and it is pretty fucked up, let's not forget that.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #19
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I wish some teens would do this to me or someone I know. It'd be death.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #20
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Your eye socket collapses when there is no blood in your temple.
If there was blood in there, you'd be dead. Consider yourself lucky.

Tags
007-373-5963