White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Kanye writing another book.

Actually looks dope.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.46538/ti...-twitter-spree

I like what he said about your parents being the first people to train you away from being yourself. Makes sense.

Its all a show. Its all training to perform. Smh

Parents and child walk into restaurant..have a seat. Orser food. Child starts crying.. Other customers whispering "that kid needs to act right".. Parents overheear it. Proceed hushing the kid.

Why? The kids 2 and feels some type of way. Knows nothing about the world of being 'politically or socially correct'.
..That kid acting more right than anybody i know tbr.

Kanye onto something here..
Real shit

He makes a lot of other good points also. But this stuck out

Last edited by Geno; 04-19-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Geno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:50 PM   #2
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

You believe that example to be an important point?
Old 04-19-2018, 01:52 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

so you don't think its valuable to understand how to fit into our existing social constructs?

be sure to research things like this that you find interesting from every angle my guy!

I didn't know that he had even wrote one book prior to this honestly lol

I been wanting to pick up a few books that rappers wrote but I don't want to waste my time if theyre just shallow surface level bullshit.

I may pick up jays empire state of mind and rzas books.....maybe this too ....don't get me wrong I find kanye to be fascinating and wildly successful at what he does which definitely begs attention to his methodologies and intellect/
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
You believe that example to be an important point?
I was going to say the same shit.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Ya i do.
The point beong that its the earliest part of your training to someone beside who you are naturally.

Now think about that guise.
Weve been trained from day one to against who we are and be more like other people tell us to be. I find that to be very interesting and true
Old 04-19-2018, 02:28 PM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I don't think shushing a kid is steering them off or against their own natural character, tho.

So I don't see how that point relates.

Allow the kid to cry in public and cause a disturbance? Become center of attention?

Obviously you don't have a kid so your views on the subject are a bit off, IMO.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Arenyou stupid? Geno dont have a kid? Lmfao. Im done in here. Close thread
Old 04-19-2018, 02:31 PM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

My bad. Didn't know you had one if you do.

So you would bring your kid in to a movie crying hysterical and allow it to cry?

Just trying to understand that point you found so interesting.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #9
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

That was a fucking terrible point.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:41 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Your not seeing it never mind man. You were already brainwashed. Somebody obviously let you cry though.. A lot. Got no attention. Thats why you crave it so much here. Just stop. End thread

Your all beimg to literal about the crying shit.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:34 PM   #11
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Get that motherfucker, Geno.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:18 PM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Your not seeing it never mind man. You were already brainwashed. Somebody obviously let you cry though.. A lot. Got no attention. Thats why you crave it so much here. Just stop. End thread

Your all beimg to literal about the crying shit.
Um, lol?

It was a "Point" that you found "SO INTERESTING" that I'm trying to understand.

I would like to know how shushing a kid "Brain washes them" and keeps them from being "Their own character"?
Old 04-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #13
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Album coming out soon
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:41 PM   #14
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Hope Kanye gets into a car crash
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:18 PM   #15
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Man.. this place is slipping like a motherfucker. It's not an actual book it's some tweet-rant called a book or some dumb shit
Old 04-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #16
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Motherfucker.
BAby crying being shushed is as to grown man grabbing beer being told no you cant have it.

Think deeper than the actual crying and shushing part you fucking surface dwelling amoeba
Old 04-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

geno I will have this convo with you because I think its profoundly interesting but lets have a civilized discussion

the idea that a childs developmental stages are immediately controlled by the childs parents should not be a revelation to you....or anyone/// but I think your fascination and interest is more so with the idea of cultural and social constructs being implements of control put on us by society.

so lets work with this idea.......lets start from the very beginning.....is there not value in learning to coincide with the cultural and societal values that comprise our entire external environment?

there are tools of control that are unnecessarily and unknowingly hurled upon us from an early youth....this is a fact...but lets not be overly critical in thinking all forms of control are negative
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:46 AM   #18
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Kanye could say anything and geno's head is blown.

" we tell a dog off for shitting on the carpet, when that's the most dog thing a dog can do. We force our rigid ideas of where is acceptable to take a shit not allowing the dog to be a dog, when you think about it, it's all control."

"All this time we've been calling them Brazil nuts, has anyone been to Brazil, do you know what they call them? Nuts, yet To fit in to the norm we continue to call them Brazil nuts, it's social conditioning at its worse"
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Fun fact, Brazil nuts are not actually nuts.

They are seeds.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:51 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Kanye is a lucky lunatic and his advice should not be taken.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen wife lactates muscle milk, amen wife queefs protein bars, amens wife got a salty seed