Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2016, 03:52 PM   #1
Panik

Battle Record: 1-0

Panik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E cigs, black n milds, and cigs

Personally im a weed head but if there comes a time where weed has to be set aside... Which is better?

I havent had regular cigs before. Heard they taste awful.

Black n milds r cool but ppl keep telling me they're oh so bad for you so i stopped those...

Now im on e cigs. Its ok. Internet said its a decent alternative. Might have to up the nicotine dosage though (at 3.5)

Thoughts?
Panik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:34 PM   #2
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panik View Post
ppl keep telling me they're oh so bad for you
Did you really need multiple people to tell you that smoking is unhealthy?
Old 07-02-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
Panik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Did you really need multiple people to tell you that smoking is unhealthy?
Black n milds specifically
Old 07-02-2016, 04:48 PM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I don't know what a black n mild is, what makes it worse than normal cigarettes?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:49 PM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also, I roll my own cigarettes...I will probably never quit, it's one of my favourite things to do.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

SHIT YOUR WIGGER ASS UP BRUH SHIT!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

@Witty

its basically just a mini flavored cigar you inhale. when me and my friends used to smoke them we'd "freak" them, basically meaning you twist/squeeze the tobacco out completely, pull the extra paper out, its like lighter colored then the outisde, and then put the tobacco back in. they're shit and stink up everything.

that said i smoke regular cigs and they stink up everything its all about what stink your used to.

regular cigs were disgusting but you acquire a taste. now i love them. i smoke marlboro blacks cuz they're cheaper than reds. but yea full flavor. i used to smoke menthols but they were harsh.

also how old are you? maybe just don't smoke any of this shit?

i enjoy it but its like 60 bucks a week for a carton. thats like 240 a month i'm dropping on these things i could be spending on other useless shit.

i've also went the witty route and rolled my own. you can get 6 oz's of tobacco for like 7-8 bucks, and then 200 "tubes" which are the paper with the filter built in for another 4 bucks or so. i just remember it being 12 altogether. you can drop 60-100 on a real good machine and basically after buying the machine you get a carton worth of cigs (200) for 12 dollars.

i've only gone back to store bought cigs because im too lazy to roll 20+ cigs a day. it doesnt take long. but its the principle lol
Old 07-02-2016, 05:01 PM   #8
Panik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I don't know what a black n mild is, what makes it worse than normal cigarettes?
1 black is the equivalent of half a pack of cigs as i was informed.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #9
Panik

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
@Witty

its basically just a mini flavored cigar you inhale. when me and my friends used to smoke them we'd "freak" them, basically meaning you twist/squeeze the tobacco out completely, pull the extra paper out, its like lighter colored then the outisde, and then put the tobacco back in. they're shit and stink up everything.

that said i smoke regular cigs and they stink up everything its all about what stink your used to.

regular cigs were disgusting but you acquire a taste. now i love them. i smoke marlboro blacks cuz they're cheaper than reds. but yea full flavor. i used to smoke menthols but they were harsh.

also how old are you? maybe just don't smoke any of this shit?

i enjoy it but its like 60 bucks a week for a carton. thats like 240 a month i'm dropping on these things i could be spending on other useless shit.

i've also went the witty route and rolled my own. you can get 6 oz's of tobacco for like 7-8 bucks, and then 200 "tubes" which are the paper with the filter built in for another 4 bucks or so. i just remember it being 12 altogether. you can drop 60-100 on a real good machine and basically after buying the machine you get a carton worth of cigs (200) for 12 dollars.

i've only gone back to store bought cigs because im too lazy to roll 20+ cigs a day. it doesnt take long. but its the principle lol
My e cig is menthol. Its nice imo. I just picked up smoking as of last November. Stress reliever. Started with weed though n ventured to blacks. I only smoke at work really. And on occasion when im not. Nicotine helps me sleep surprisingly, so i'll hit it a few times and go to bed
Old 07-02-2016, 05:10 PM   #10
Panik

@uh oh black and mild jazz wood tip is the only flavor i've had so far
Old 07-02-2016, 05:15 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i just smoked the regular black and milds back in the day then moved on to the regular wood tips. never experimented past that.

drinking is what got me smoking, and blacks would get me sick feeling haha. when im drinking i literally have something lit at all times, and them black and milds were too much so i moved to newports, and from there to reds

e-cigs werent around back when i was going in. i've never hit one. be it a weed one or nicotine so i dont know anything about them.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:19 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

cigs help me creatively. but it could just be leveling me out. when im making beats i chainsmoke like crazy, but it could just be because whenever i make beats i smoke, so if i start my brain is like SMOKE. kind of like after a meal. i don't know if the after the meal smoke is good on its own, or its good because i've made a habit of it.

either way it helps me focus. i know that weirdo stephen king cites them as helping him focus when writing as well

but again, maybe its just because as a smoker, if your not smoking its in the back of your mind distracting you? who knows

as it stands, i'd never smoke if i didnt already pick it up. but since i already picked it up i enjoy it too much, and i know how the road ends. not being able to breathe and strangling to death in a hospital bed between 50-70. if you dont stroke out or get a heart attack. but there is always the slim chance you live a full life even if you do smoke. and im sure every smoker thinks they'll be that guy. i'm resigned to my fate

lifes WEIRD. do what you like. everyones life will end someday.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:19 PM   #13
Panik

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i just smoked the regular black and milds back in the day then moved on to the regular wood tips. never experimented past that.

drinking is what got me smoking, and blacks would get me sick feeling haha. when im drinking i literally have something lit at all times, and them black and milds were too much so i moved to newports, and from there to reds

e-cigs werent around back when i was going in. i've never hit one. be it a weed one or nicotine so i dont know anything about them.
Nicotine carttridge which inhaled turns to vapor instead of smoke. Supposedly since its no tobacco its a safer route.

And smokin and drinking go hand and hand no doubt. Not heavy on anything but labatt blue though
Old 07-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

been on the e-cig like 13 weeks now TBH
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:41 PM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Vape is for fags.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

It's like marty mcfly and doc brown copped some fresh j's and fubu ensembles and hopped up in the delorean to time travel back to "wigger teenage years".
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:10 PM   #17
Panik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
been on the e-cig like 13 weeks now TBH
Like?
Old 07-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #18
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Smoke cigarettes or don't

Nobody is like oh, I wonder what beer is like, I'll have an O'douls

Is this 7th grade
Old 07-02-2016, 09:09 PM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Word to buying black and milds from the dude who didn't card at the Speedway on the corner then walking around "freaking" them in the mean streets of Kettering. Ohio. Nostalgia.

I quit smoking in the Fall/Winter and pick it back up in the Summer. Also chew, habitually. Too much. Heart attack kids.

E-cigs are literal pleb tier shit mode. Perfect complement to a fedora, the Beginner's Guide to Nihilism, and Deftone albums. The douche accoutrement of choice.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:16 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
Smoke cigarettes or don't

Nobody is like oh, I wonder what beer is like, I'll have an O'douls

Is this 7th grade
@Strikta
@captainobvious

Tags
f it drakkar nor 2 then bros, polo sport cologne 2 thread