Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

But really I hope you have a good life with your kid...too many men don't.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Very cool.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:10 AM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
4 is young to be a faggot tbc.
reps 4 jesus
Old 07-02-2016, 12:11 AM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Like, seriously man. I get that you're trying to troll me. And regardless of what I say here you're just going to type "lol". So I'll just say this for my motherfucking self. K?

The fuck you gonna call a 4 year old on his birthday a faggot for?

I get it.. You're trying to diss me and make me mad. It really worked, I mean... That's my fucking kid you're talking about.

I don't know a father on this planet fucking earth that wouldnt stomp the mother fucking life out of you if you were sitting right in front of me and said that shit to me. You understand that right? Little coward where ever the fuck you're from getting a hard on thinking he's cool talking about little kids.

Grow the fuck up man.
lol i love when finny acts tough

comedy gold
Old 07-02-2016, 12:51 AM   #25
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
lol i love when finny acts tough

comedy gold
What's "acting" about telling someone they're an asshole for talking shit on a little kid?

Idgaf how BIG or MUSCLY you are diode. Talking shit about me is one thing, say something about my kid and I'm putting you in the fucking ground.

I've said this for years, man. You think I would fight fair in a fight I thought I was going to lose, you're sorely mistaken. I'm grabbing anything I can within arms reach to bash in your fucking skull.

But that's irrelevant, you're just trying to get me worked up.

So I'll say this instead, you said some shit like that to me when anyone else is around and say I do come at you and I get my ass whooped, who's gonna look like the fucking asshole when people hear why I tried to come at you like that?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:57 AM   #26
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

See the funny thing about this shit is...

Y'all think this shit is all jokes because no one is reading over your shoulder telling you how much of a bitch you are.

Everyone here, save uh oh, has been EXTREMELY douchey since I got here. Some of y'all know me and I don't really sweat it. But you got these other kids thinking I'm some fucking retard, when in all actuality y'all have just been trying to bully me and make me feel like shit about myself.

Funny shit, har har. Yeah, sometimes I'll say something to someone they may not like. But I'm not telling them to go kill themselves, or they're kids a faggot. I may talk about how your wife is ugly, i think. But how many times have I called her a "whore" and "i bet she's outside sucking dicks right now". It's shit like that that doesn't have a place anywhere in the real world and a lot of y'all would get bitch slapped saying that kinda shit.

but it's not the real world, right? It's the internet.

Karma's not real to a bunch of people, but I've seen people get what they deserve. I know I've gotten plenty of shit for the stupid shit I've done.

Shit's jokes when everyone's laughing. I laugh about some of the shit y'all say about me. Throw my kid in the works? I hope you rot in hell you fucking bitch ass mother fucker.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:42 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I mean...it was a joke.

But ok.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:44 AM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I have a kid coming in a matter of weeks, say the worst things about him you can think of...it doesn't matter...they are only words.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:58 AM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Triple post of shame but I should point out that I say stupid shit on a daily basis and there's not a person in the world 'stomping the mother fucking life out of me'

I'm a peace loving person, but fighting is one of very few things I have usually been successful at, and I enjoy it unfortunately...I often and honestly extend an open invitation to anyone...even if they are twice the size of me, you don't get the full measure of a man unless you fight him.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:16 AM   #30
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
I have a kid coming in a matter of weeks, say the worst things about him you can think of...it doesn't matter...they are only words.
Then you really should have known better.

I wish well for your boy. I do. But I can't say much about his father.

I take back what I said about wanting you to die, that's a bit much.

Only reason why is I wouldn't want a kid growing up without his dad.

If what you say is true, then the day your child is born, if you honestly think you could ever stand someone saying a cross word about him or her without having a knee jerk reaction you'd probably regret - then I'll say even less about you.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The level of natural awkwardness in this thread is what I artificially strive for.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:03 AM   #32
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Finny is the worst poster on the board

Idk why I have to be the one to always point out when we have a boarder that's activity is detrimental to the sites overall activity regardless of how often they post based on the awful content they're posting

We already have taken away his thread making capabilities...good start

Can we somehow make him unable to talk about his personal life

And also give opinions on hip hop

Which seem to be all he discusses....actually just ban him
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 07:08 AM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Sum1 call tgis fucking losers kid a fagot and he goes on a posting crusade like that makes him a good father. Fucking worthless. Log the fuck off, get a real job and be man enuff to keep his mother in line and then maybe he won't be a fagot like u.

Fuckin deadbeat dishwasher handing down fatherhood lessons after putting his son thru a broken home scenario due to lack of maturity and neglect of responsibility. He probably will be a fagot. You definitely are.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:26 AM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Vintage Anthony.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:35 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
What's "acting" about telling someone they're an asshole for talking shit on a little kid?

Idgaf how BIG or MUSCLY you are diode. Talking shit about me is one thing, say something about my kid and I'm putting you in the fucking ground.

I've said this for years, man. You think I would fight fair in a fight I thought I was going to lose, you're sorely mistaken. I'm grabbing anything I can within arms reach to bash in your fucking skull.

But that's irrelevant, you're just trying to get me worked up.

So I'll say this instead, you said some shit like that to me when anyone else is around and say I do come at you and I get my ass whooped, who's gonna look like the fucking asshole when people hear why I tried to come at you like that?
My other favorite trope is out of shape dirt person white dude who thinks he's a fighter bc "you won't like him when he's angry" and "is crazy as hell"

Would you like to know what happened to the dude who tried to bite a chunk out of my forearm?

His heart stopped beating and he was in the hospital for 2 days

Tough guy's gonna tough guy, but why is it always the white dudes who think this nonsense?
Old 07-02-2016, 08:58 AM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ego.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:40 AM   #37
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

The birthday spirits are high in here!!.....

Happy b day Karpis
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:20 PM   #38
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday, Alvin.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:56 PM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Finnys faggot son is going to grow up terribly with his role models
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #40
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Trust me, so do I.