Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #21
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
It's Andres, with an "S" at the end lol.
The S at the end makes it sound like u have a lisp or your a rupaul accolyte . Your black get over it nigga i rechristen you as Andre the non3000.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:41 AM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

No, I doesn’t.

It’s pronounced An-drays and not An-dray.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:25 PM   #23
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Kool Keith>

I love "livin astro" to this day
Kool Keith always been dope. In fact I think he dropped something recently unless my eyes deceived me
Old 05-15-2018, 01:18 AM   #24
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Been dope. Skin smokes. When the pen strokes
My info to kin folks. Don't even remember that name
Little Nicky of that rap game. I'm the sun and the flame
Immmm hot nigggaaaaa

Ras kass that dude

Buy why do people act like Africans aren't the founders of rascism? White people took racism and expanded it into modern times but like most things Africans founded it.

Tribalism was the father of racism. Before you had racist you had tribalist. At what point did it become racism? The day that one tribes complexion differed from another's. And that did not occur with blacks and whites. It happen with darker blacks of Nubian origins and lighter skinned blacks from different areas in Africa.

The Moden slave trade like rock n roll was just another example of crackers stealing shit.

Bye now

Last edited by Current faggot; 05-15-2018 at 01:32 AM.
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 04:35 AM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Black folks sold.themselves to white people. It fed there family and shit like that. How the duxk you think they got from africa to usa. What.. You think white peiple went to africa and just rustled up some africans like bulls and threw them on a boat and enslaved them..? Nah. Like kanye said. Slavery was a choice.

Glad someone finally put the finger on someone other than the white man. Stupid fucking white man always in trouble
Old 05-15-2018, 07:48 AM   #26
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Op yet again worshipping dirt

This time in the form of racism against his own people
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #27
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

[QUOTE=Genocide;664361]Black folks sold.themselves to white people. It fed there family and shit like that. How the duxk you think they got from africa to usa./QUOTE]

Actually Africans were here before slavery. Slavery just increased there numbers. The members of Cathrage society after losing the punic wars with rome left the African continent in search of a new home. They discovered south America and over time worked there. Way into America and mingled and cross bred with the natives.

History is awesome when you take time to evaluate it thourghly
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote