Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future
Default All this talk of the QBs in this years Draft

Who do you guys see coming off first?

Or better yet who's your favorite of the 5/6 that are the ones perceived as the upper echelon of the group?

My mind is rocking with Josh Allen with a close second Sam Darnold

But my heart is leaning towards Baker .. I think he's got the intangibles that translate to a Brees-esque leader

Like personality wise . ^

I am not sold on Rosen . something about him I just don't think he will transition into elite tier qb . He's good , ... Technically. He ain't no Peyton or Andrew like these niggas making him out to be
Old 04-18-2018, 03:06 AM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I wish ppl would stop using Andrew Luck as a benchmark for great QBs the guy hasn't done anything since his rookie season when the AFC South was made of tin foil. Just like his shoulder

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:10 AM   #3
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I wish ppl would stop using Andrew Luck as a benchmark for great QBs the guy hasn't done anything since his rookie season when the AFC South was made of tin foil. Just like his shoulder
That's because his o line booty juice

He's a good qb though just not showing results for more than the offensive line thing .. He's not a bust .

I'm talking a qb that's as cerebral as those two like in style

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-18-2018 at 03:16 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:12 AM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Lamar Jackson seems like he mad slow bro like I hate to say it but that nigga retarded or something ? I refuse to believe he attended his classes n wrote papers lmao I'm sorry ok?
Old 04-18-2018, 03:34 AM   #5
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Lamar went to school down the street from me so you probably right. Andrew is not a bust I know that lol but he is kinda looking like Sam Bradford huh

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:07 AM   #6
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Nahhhhh

Get that nigga some protection N weapons who stay n I have no doubt he can live up to his rookie #s

Nvm they have Hilton n moncroef n even a good tight end

So now that I think about it

Whsts the colts problem tho? Like is it the O line? Lack of running game ? Coz they have a good rb who's not doing shit I think

Coaching? Scheme? I need someone who reallllly knows they shit to tell me coz from a roster view I'm like scratching my head rn

But Andrew luck .. Like watching him I'm not under the impression THAT the fan base is like nope.. We need a new qb

So what's the deal ?

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-18-2018 at 06:12 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:41 AM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the colts are ass. its basically all of the above. luck is a solid qb but i don't view ty hilton and moncrief (he mightve left this offseason?) as great wr's. hilton can make it happen with luck but i don't view him as a top tier guy even when he churned out top tier numbers

they had old man gore for forever and their defense hasn't been anything to write home about since the manning days lol. they're somewhat competitive when lucks there so he's good enough. but i also agree with bleak in the sense i don't think he is that big of a home run

i'm kind of on the same page as you with these rookies though, but admittedly my track record is terrible and this is the year im actually buying hype for the fact that my pessimism has made me stupid wrong. (i tagged basically everyone as busts, cam newton lmao, deshaun watson, mariota, wentz, winston although the jurys still out there etc etc)

but as much as i see the bum in all these guys coming out of college, SOMEONE has to play qb for 32 teams, and they all came out of college lol. i just never see college guys as pro guys until they're doing it.

that said

i also like allen the best. but keep in mind that i don't believe in day 1 starters at QB. they should all get the mahomes treatment (and i think mahomes is going to be terrible regardless). but yea sit learn and adjust before being thrown to the fire. i thought kizer was the best out of last years prospects, but he was ruined. maybe in GB with that QB room they can salvage him into a decent backup, but he's already got the experience of panic and fuck up in him now.

rosen is probably the best right now. i don't like darnold. he's a flat out bum. but again keep in mind i gave watson that tag last year. i just don't see it. don't like him. i don't even see him panning out as a backup. he's peaked in college and his peak isn't impessive. rosen is the best qb all around and day 1 prospect, that said i wouldn't start him day 1.

allen has the most upside, if he can be given time to learn an offense in and out, have time to learn to read NFL defenses and know them in and out, and work on a rapport with a teams receivers and get his accuracy up for at least a year on the bench, he could lead a franchise
Old 04-18-2018, 06:48 AM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as far as lamar jackson goes, i want to see a highlight/lowlight video of him strictly passing.

i've tried watching some shit from him on youtube and it'll be like a perfect in stride touch pass over the shoulder right where only his guy can get it, which is impressive, and then 3 minutes of him juking mediocre at best defenders from terrible colleges on impressive runs

im too biased against mobile qb's. honestly i'd like to see him go to cleveland for the simple fact he could learn under tyrod. he's made the best adjustment to the nfl out of mobile guys in my opinion, he still has the wheels and moves to make it happen with his feet but he is firmly a pass first guy. i just can't trust my team to be on the shoulders of a skinny guy who wants to run for a first down, instead of checking it down to a guy and hoping he'll run for it. i need the qb for the next series. everybody ain't vick. i feel he's destined to get RG3'd and he's gonna run into a haloti ngata and be sidetracked

i like baker mayfields attitude, he's like money manziel with talent and a more mature/directed arrogantness. i don't know if it translates to the next level though.

personally as a ravens fan i want them to take a QB, but i want them to get the kid from the senior bowl in like the 5th round. i forget his name now and the college, think it was richmond or some shit? but he had a spider on his helmet. groom him a few years as flacco's successor.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:01 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Lamar Jackson seems like he mad slow bro like I hate to say it but that nigga retarded or something ? I refuse to believe he attended his classes n wrote papers lmao I'm sorry ok?
Athletes basically get a pass, bro. They don't have to do all that extra shit unless they are majoring in something worth while and don't expect to advance in to the professional level.

There's a documentary on it. Peep it.

EDIT: Curious to see who drafts Sequan Barkley, tho. I know he's a running back. But he's dope. Dude's a fucking freak of nature.

Last edited by Amen; 04-18-2018 at 07:05 AM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:07 AM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

if the browns were smart they'd take barkley 1st. chubb at 4, and whatever qb is there in the second

they aren't though, and barkley might not make it to 4
Old 04-18-2018, 07:21 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

IDK man, Sequan really would like to play for the Giants according to some PA radio station interview he had out here. I'll meet him next week as I meet the entire Lit lions roster at some local mall - taking my kids to meet and greet. Signing footballs and shit and MY youngest loves Penn State. He's pretty stoked.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:26 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i don't see him going past the giants, which is why i think the browns should take him 1st. where they want to play doesn't really matter lol, unless they hold out and ruin their career before it starts lol

barkley is hands down the most talented player in the draft though, him and chubb. it comes down to whether you favor a skills position guy who you can expect at least 3 elite years from, or an edge defender who might give you 10
Old 04-18-2018, 08:01 AM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I know it doesn't matter - but he's mentioned wanting/hoping too get the opportunity to play for them. I guess a childhood dream, possibly? Like dream come true type of shit.

And yea, definitely most talented - I don't see the Browns picking him up tho but who knows lol...
Old 04-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Saquon*
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:34 AM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

picks #'s aside due to the myriad of trades im sure go down, this is my prediction for where they all end up

Browns - Josh Allen
Jets - Baker Mayfield
Broncos - Sam Darnold
Dolphins - Josh Rosen
Bills - Mason Rudpolph
Cardinals - Lamar Jackson
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:37 AM   #16
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

ohh and I predict Saquon goes to the Buccs at pick 7
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote