White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Yhe captain/capped in america shit is dope fuh sho
Old 02-25-2018, 06:50 PM   #42
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

15 mins or so and some seconds jayz kills shit

Last edited by Geno; 02-25-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:19 PM   #43
Rude

Rude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Yhe captain/capped in america shit is dope fuh sho
it was dope almost 10 years ago when Daylyt spit the same wp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XW1mDtmEx4

(around the 5:25-5:30 mark)

or even 5 years ago when Passionate MC spit it on a Hopsin track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA5dGh-oOKo

(around 3:25)

not trying to take anything away from Em because SSLP/MMLP/Eminem Show cemented his spot in hip hop history. But he's behind the curve on all these 'punchlines' he thinks he's spitting now. It's the flow on Revival that makes it seem wack. The lyrics are there, mostly. I think it was Chase Moore who did a review of it and described perfectly what happened.

Em used to be right on time with the beat, perfectly in sync. Now he's ahead of the beat when he spits so you miss all the clever shit he has (aside from the played stuff)
Rude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:23 PM   #44
Problumatic

Battle Record: 0-1

Problumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant future

Why do people sleep on Relapse so hard? Just because Eminem, himself, didn’t like it? The fucking schemes WERE GOLD. Idk maybe I just enjoy schemes too much. People once you get past the accent the flows are so smooth. He murdered that shit.
Problumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:20 PM   #45
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post
it was dope almost 10 years ago when Daylyt spit the same wp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XW1mDtmEx4

(around the 5:25-5:30 mark)

or even 5 years ago when Passionate MC spit it on a Hopsin track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA5dGh-oOKo

(around 3:25)

not trying to take anything away from Em because SSLP/MMLP/Eminem Show cemented his spot in hip hop history. But he's behind the curve on all these 'punchlines' he thinks he's spitting now. It's the flow on Revival that makes it seem wack. The lyrics are there, mostly. I think it was Chase Moore who did a review of it and described perfectly what happened.

Em used to be right on time with the beat, perfectly in sync. Now he's ahead of the beat when he spits so you miss all the clever shit he has (aside from the played stuff)

I agree with you one hundred. Thats what i been saying. I know his flow is different and thats the ONLY thing i dislike about it now. I miss the devils knight flow man. Peep the tracks i listed earlier in the thread if undont remember how good he was then. He was flawless man. Best to ever do it.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:22 PM   #46
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problumatic View Post
Why do people sleep on Relapse so hard? Just because Eminem, himself, didn’t like it? The fucking schemes WERE GOLD. Idk maybe I just enjoy schemes too much. People once you get past the accent the flows are so smooth. He murdered that shit.

I actually liatened to relapse allmost all the way through earlier. He killed the beat in every joi t. I mean he just wasnt convincing and them fucking accents man. Years pruor apitting the same shit.. He would have sounded more convinving and the tracks would have had wayy more shock value. He just dont sound like the em who just dont give a fuck anymore.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:06 PM   #47
Problumatic

Problumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant future

Quote:
I actually liatened to relapse allmost all the way through earlier. He killed the beat in every joi t. I mean he just wasnt convincing and them fucking accents man. Years pruor apitting the same shit.. He would have sounded more convinving and the tracks would have had wayy more shock value. He just dont sound like the em who just dont give a fuck anymore.
He lost that edge man. He lost the pure aggression in his tone. The passion in his tone that would suck you into what he was saying time after time. His syllable counts were perfectly aligned back then...now he just stuffs so many syllables in each bar that it sacrifices parts of his flow...it just sounds bad and off beat. He played with double time a lot pre/post MMLP2 era and it was garbage. Robotic, nerdy, squeaky voice...idk...I couldn’t take him serious after MMLP2. That shit was my last straw.

Dude was my hero when I was a kid. Now I can’t sven stomach listening to 20 seconds of a Eminem song. Not gonna lie tho...I guess Bad Meets Evil was pretty dope. But anything after Relapse is a joke to me. His first 3 albums make him a hip hop legend alone tho. He hit on those albums back to back to back.
Problumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:09 PM   #48
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

..and unfortunately... Thats all she wrote man
Old 02-25-2018, 11:17 PM   #49
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

That capped in America shit is corny.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:33 AM   #50
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Your fucking corny dog. Gtfoh with that salty ass bs you stay with man. Wtf is wrong wit you yo? Never have no fucking goos input on shit. Just some real salty ass comment or remark. Youza miserable mother fucker. The world aint smilinf with you dog. Its getri g pisses off with you and pretty soon at you. Stop being a fucking nut ass bitch.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:46 AM   #51
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

cant forget these albums yall namin prolly 65+% of u wuldnt be here had they not came out.

kinda like my first kid wuldnt be here if it werent for keith sweat - nobody
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:13 AM   #52
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

LOL - can we have some "Black Users" input on a white rapper aside from @WRATH LOL...

My oldest was conceived with WU-TANG playing in the background, boiiiii...

Shit had me so hyped I forgot to pull out, LMAO....
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:27 AM   #53
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Going to write up a review for this album, because I think it’s being severely underrated.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:31 AM   #54
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmaoo
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:48 AM   #55
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

lmfao
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:12 PM   #56
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your fucking corny dog. Gtfoh with that salty ass bs you stay with man. Wtf is wrong wit you yo? Never have no fucking goos input on shit. Just some real salty ass comment or remark. Youza miserable mother fucker. The world aint smilinf with you dog. Its getri g pisses off with you and pretty soon at you. Stop being a fucking nut ass bitch.
Man shut the fuck up with your overly sensitive ass. No one here is talking about you.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:14 PM   #57
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:33 PM   #58
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Feel like Gen really derailed this thread.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:44 PM   #59
Raizen

Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen Raizen

Eminem had only one decent album in 16 years (Recovery). And that's really only because it had good production and a cool rock vibe. He still had corny and amateurish punchlines.

It's fuckin sad to see someone who I once regarded as the best rapper alive become sooooo trash.

After being on life support after Encore and Relapse, Em died the day he uttered that window pane line. He was buried when "Bruce Lee of loosely abused inc" was allowed to be put on record.
Raizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:48 PM   #60
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Bruce Lee of loose leaf is dope.

Tags
ravens trash neg uh-oh, terrible like joe flacco, uhoh lowr then whitetrash-bags