Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Week 8 Magazine: Fully Loaded w/ the Sauceee

Intro: by For Battling

Welcome to Week 8 of the NBL! I want to give a break shoutout to everyone who has participated thus far, and have helped keep this thing alive. Without all the continuous weekly sign ins and new members showing up, we probably wouldn’t be doing so well. You all complain about these new members but I don’t get it? Would you really prefer to battle the same 3 people over and over? Ok they suck at first, but everyone has potential to get better. Instead of scaring off new competition, give them good feedback and offer tips & advice. Keep the BS in the discussion area. Tired of all of Lars’ new alias’ PMing me seeking solace smh. Also a huge shoutout to everyone who is participating in this weeks mag, couldn’t do it without myself guys thanks, I’m amazing!

Predictions by Chyeahhh!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
This will be the last

The eclipse will show what they've been trying to hide

once it shows many questions will be asked, false answers will be given in the media.

Don't believe them

It will be upon us and faster than ever. It has to achieve break away speed for it to not be pulled into orbit, as it has done countless times during the encounters with our solar system.

Get below ground as far as you can. Beneath dirt at least 12 feet, below man made at least 6.

From the time of it's showing you'll have 30 to 40 days.

Perihelion will be reached within that time.

Secure all means of survival within that time frame and do what you must.

Godspeed
Death 99/Survial 1

Quote:
if you're within the continental US within 300 miles west of Idaho and 600 miles East of Idado, do not venture outside without breathing apparatus for at least 2 months to 6 months.
Probability 100%

Quote:
Cali fucked, New York fucked, Gulf fucked, east and west banks of Missouri and Mississippi rivers you're fucked.

Great Lakes will connect with Gulf, anywhere in vicinity of banks you're fucked.
500% niggas is fucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Black View Post
This is it people. Those of you dumb enough to get glasses from NASA will be the first to go. If you're within 69 miles of the eclipse's path, your best chance is to lather yourself with baby oil at the 66.6 second mark and offer yourself to the nearest forest as a live-in maid. They may be able to protect you.

If you're trapped in the continental US, expect martial law and Rothschild militia takeover. Death tolls will spike in major metropolitan areas, but no one will be safe. This will likely ruin your labor day plans, so try to think of some excuses asap.

Europe will become their next stronghold. Keep an eye out for the signs if you manage to make it. Ignorant voter populace. Rising tensions over minute differences. A boom in young adult dramedy movies and generic brand detergent. This is their will being manifested.

I'll be on Bangladesh, barricaded in my vacation home, an apartment above a tapas restaurant/whorehouse. Attempt to contact me by going to Ahmed's Little Plates and Oral Pleasure house and ordering the Dhaka Steamer.

I'll try to keep in touch, but Bangladesh just hit 2006 internet memes and Ahmed used all of our bandwidth the last month downloading two girls, one cup.

Out
Allen Knight 99.9/Bags 0.01

Battle Predictions by Amen:

Contenders Match:ill nik-A (5-1) vs. Orc (3-0) - This one is hard to call. Both are dope vets with their own unique style. This will be a battle of preference. OG vs SLICK swag... It all depends on the mood the voters will be in at the time of the read.

Alvin Karpis (4-3)vs. Habitat (5-2) - Fresh took a tough loss last week that IMO was a lot closer then the votes made it out to be. Regardless of a forced WP or two, dude showed up and put down the verse of his life. I strongly feel being a RB members worked against him here, he will either be not motivated to write good material or come out swinging and off with Karps head. Karps pretty consistent and always has been. I think Karps racked up enough NC fresh personals to put down a consistent personal verse against him and will get the edge here with a more polished cleanly worded battle verse.

WRATH (4-3) vs. Swerve (4-3) - Wrath/Pryde/Greed has definitely improved but his concepts/executions still lack, IMO. He's dropped a few bangers tho in his last couple of battles. Swerve reminds me of a lesser Destroyer... Creative with his concepts and clean with his wording if he isn't rushing his verses... I think he will edged this.

Unfukwitable (3-2) vs. Maximus (3-1) - I got Unfuk here... Haven't really peeped Max out honestly but Unfuk is my dude and probably one of the more creative writers in the NBL. I fucks with his bars mostly and always enjoy reading his verses because I can expect a few bangers I haven't seen before... HIs angles are just better IMO. From what I can recall, Max is more of the generic style writer - doesn't really utilize personals other then the most obvious ones but has concepts...

Profit (3-3) vs. Flo Real (3-2) - Flo Real has been progressing a lot in his last few battles. His wording and execution had drastically improved, and his concepts are getting a lot better. Profit has been given a lot of shit lately and some pretty tough matchups consistently, I think he’s pretty good and I think he’ll win this one....Vote Profit...

Mr. J (3-4) vs. Infiltration (3-4) - Inf is the more experienced battler. Should be an easy win for him, no offense Mr. J... Although Inf has seem to digress... We'll just have to wait and see...

Unemployed (1-1) vs. Killing Spree (2-4) - Have no idea who Unemployed is... Have not read his material but have strong faith in my boy Spree and think he will show up sober and drop some bars... If not, he can go suck a donkeys dick like the true faggot he's evolved to be since joining rap hip hop forums.

Strikta (1-0) vs. Sour Joog (2-0) - Joog is dope... SHould he show up hungry... Strikta is an old vet who can still manage to drop bars... This one will also be a matter of preference, IMO. Or people will automatically vote Strikta because they don't want to see a fello NC legend go down to an RB nigga... That is just facts, lol... Can't call it tho... I'll have to wait and see how this one plays out.

Ender (1-2) vs. Krucial Th1rt3en (1-1) - Crucial with a K vs ENDER... NO idea who either are other then read maybe 1 Crucial verse and dropping legit feedback and arguing with dude back and forth over his over worded stretched concepts and forced as fuck word plays and never being interested enough to ever peep another verse from him. Don't know who ENDER is, so I think the voters will all lose here...also krucial is a fucking idiot and doesn’t know what matching your opponent means..

Pinot Grij (1-2) vs. Letterman (1-1) - Lazy fucking Letterman is back peoples... The nerdiest gun bar using flamer... The king of no showing AND recycling... The black mama wevo... I think the Pinot will take this, honestly. Letterman has the potential to drop fire he's just to fucking lazy... And the last time I predicted him to win, I voted against him and he lost. I don't think I've ever voted in his favor, truthfully... Pinot got this...

classickERBL (1-2) vs. bleak (1-5) - NO idea who these people are.
Problumatic (0-1) vs. Darker Ego (0-1) - Prob dropped a throwback verse last week, I think it was... Dude has flow but punches lacked... He just needs to adjust and I think he'll be dope... Darker Ego? Who is that guy? I'll go with Problum taking this one with a more current structured verse.

Joe Boston (0-0) vs. DynamiCz (0-0) - Joe Maul Cawp Boston back and ready to lose some more battles... You down syndrome version of Donnie Walhberg ass nigga... This nigga Joe Boston the only nigga I know that disregards all feedback to help him improve and win battles so he can continue losing battles... I mean I don't get it... DynamiCz, if you lose - just quit, fam... I can't recall the last time Joe Boston even won a battle bro...

Punches of the Week by Infiltration:

(No Order)

I’m the last of a dying breed but hard to kill plus u haters need me
Prey when u see the grip. That’s facin the eagle... now whose the endangered speciesfat wife- ill nika

Do it for free, catch you where ya mama stay & snipe ya face
I’ll heat ya whole room up for cheap like that amish fireplace - Alvin Karpis

GOD par, I brought back the site eaaasy cuz I got bars,
&&& If you doing it for the Culture II... then that Migos shit will flop hard - Orc

I'm from the hood where there's shootouts and niggas that deal coke
Toonchi, Katie or spice u gotta be on either one since you've never had any real smoke- Karaoke

Ya bae? had it wit her pal...my boys sandwich'd at the house
Bitch was being dugout between two bodies longer than the panama canal- Infiltration

Basic..Lol, joints, teeth & ribs crack, soon as I hit back..
so many bone plates in yo frame, xrays look the same as a dish rack. - Schadenfreude

U look like a mess, strung out on meth & dope, slammin' & sniffin'
Drugs just didn't take a toll on ur body, it snapped a pic & mailed u a ticket - Strikta

everything u do or say has to be okayed by the wife n it has me all baffled
that bitch pulls the Mastercard so often she should get Credit for half of ur battles- Habitat

You keep talkin that disrespect, I come to ya crib rocking the tool g
No stopping this uzi, Blow the doors off quicker than a Jim Morrison groupie- sour joog

If you think my whole crew ain't fucked ur girl, then keep dreaming
We gangin’ up on Love behind closed doors like the Cavs team meeting- Pinot Grij

Spoken Word by Silver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Scrubs they fly
And is known a G
Always talk about what they want
Ain't got no cash to provide for themselves
We don't want no scrubs
They don't get no love
Need a guy who loyalty
No matter what there for their woman
Treat her good
The way they should
Every women wants a real man
A guy that worth it
#FACTS

Quote:
People always say I got the goodness like my mother does
She taught me how stay strong when things get rough
I've got her heart
No matter what I go through
She's by my side
I always wanted to be just like her
I show a lot of love like my mother does
When I'm in pain I bow and pray like my mother does
I see everyone the same like my mother does
I'm grateful for everything she done for me
Because of her I made this far
She's A Queen
She's my World and everything
She's my all in all.
#WORDISBOND

Quote:
I GOT A PATTY
I'M IN LOVE WITH SAUSAGE
THIGHS THICK
I'M IN LOVE WITH SAUSAGE
TITS BIG
I'm in love with sausage
Love to party
I'm in love with sausage
I'm a black girl
I'm in love with sausage
Sausage sausage
Suppose to be fun verse
@Amen this ones for you papi

Messages From Mustachia by big baby:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to Bags
lmao

IDK WHY ANTBODY LIKE ME I AM SO HUMBLE

I AM THE VEST EVER MY BABY MOMMAM HAS DIAPER POWEDRE FOR MY THREE YESR OLD FUCKHEAD CHILD WITH BULLETS AS PACIFIERS

listen here infinity
u fuckia piece of shit

if u ever

I MEAN EVER

ucka say ur better Han me at anything othe Dan BEING A FUCKINT FAGHOT

I will personally buttfuck ur entire family with a dog weiner u FUCKA LOSER

if you ever even think about complaining about ur POOR STUPID asz cumin here WHINIJG LIKE A LIL PUSSY

ASS

BIRIItch!

I will

you know what

fuck you

FUCK

YOU

FU

CK YOU F

Get the FUCK OUTTA BEEB OFFICE

fucka idiyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to the Munster
AYO WOT!?!!?!

THE MUNSTER LOL HI

NIGAG THOUGT OF HTNAME OF THE BIG BABY AND WANTS TOS ODDICUSS CRITICAL THINK. WHERE DA FUQ DID I MAKE THE DECLAERIOATN THAT IW ANTED TO FUCKING CRIITCALLY THINK1!?!?! MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKA SAID THAT HE ISNT CAPABLE AND NETIHER R U LMAO THE MUNSTER. MUNST. MONSTER. EDDIE. MNUNSTER. MONSTER. SCARY. ROAR. TEETH. COSTUME. CLOWN COSTUME. SCARY. THE! DECLARATIVE. CRITICAL THINKER MUNSTE RHERE. HMMMMMMMMMM BIG BABY SAYNGI SOMETHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINK LET EM SEE WHAT I GOT UP MY SLEEVE HER EHMMMMMMMMMMM OH YEAH CRITICAL THINKER HAHA CAUSE HES A BABY

NO FUCK YOU. NICE FUCKING ADDITION TO THE SITE. YOU LITERALLY CONRIBUETD FUCKA NOTHING TO THIS SITE WITH THAT STATEMENT. JUST ANOTHER FUCKA USELESS POST NOBODY EVER READS AND IS LOST IN OBLIVION LIKE YOUR PATHETIC MONSTER ROAR FUCKA EVIL NAME WHOA SCARY!1 LOL HALLOWEEN SCREEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH. listen here u lil BISH. next time U FUCKA ADDRESS ME I SWEAR 2 FUCKA LORD I WILL DISSECT UR PIECE OF SHIT LIFE

ahem

FUCK OFFA BEEB OFFICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to Knuck
gone @ crane some mysterious reaper figure fucka OU THE CRANE lmao

fucking guy who drives 99 buick comes with taxi taxi on door faded out

crane: get in car stein want fite u

person: lmao wot

crane: this srs i am picking u up

person: like a d8 fgt?

crane: kinda but u die cause sxhein is powerful fighter res head lice in boston walmart manager. but strong technically he like strong boss like final boss lmao like there's supervisor at walmart then there's team leader then there's like sECTION manager and then there's store manaAFER HE REALLT STRONF HE DOESNT EVEN WEAR WALMART SHIRT ITS IZOD OR SOMETHING

person: do inge gift card wtf lmao

crane: just die

person: srs?

crane: fine just gift card but u get punched real hard i am srs. i am intimidating i have no name just the crane

person: Cranes are a family, Gruidae, of large, long-legged and long-necked birds in the group Gruiformes. There are fifteen species of crane in four genera. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Gruidae
Did you know: Cranes look a lot like herons but they are usually larger, and have a partly naked head, and a more heavy bill. wikipedia.org

crane: STOP IT SROP IT AROP IT

lmao stfu fgt
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to fucka nerds
waluugii and nario luigi go oh mario omammai mai and warriors lie oohhh u stoopido mari and mario said MUS RKILL WALUGIO I IS WKUGUI YOU IA WALUUGII and try play tennis and karts lmao WALUUGII EVIL I and luigi is like waluugii but no sexy with mustachios he evil (mustachinevil when crooked it sscyence) also luigiini lien waluugii skinny. but not dad skinny just out of sharpe like skinny but not fat but not fat like wairornor mario or bowser just liker refukarlar guy who work at store likely can i help u with groceries lmao idk i cant go store i just bb anywya waluugii evil like 8 feet TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

real talk and warieonis fat SO FAT he like OH MARIO U R ME bUT RED AND GOOD AT JOBS THAT DOT NEED DEGREES BUT REQUIRE EXPERIENCD? warrior like oh wanna play golf i guess? idk might be russian cus WHEARIO J S WARIO MAMAIIA DONT SAY mama mia so not italia wop like baggio dat why bag is baggio cus italiano like mario luigiino and warior

Battle Reviews by Flo Flo

[QUOTE=Flo Real]Sup, had to rush a bit but here it is.

REAL REVIEWS

Champ Match: Destroyer vs. Habitat
DESTROYER WINS 7-0
LOTB - Habitat
everything u do or say has to be okayed by the wife n it has me all baffled
that bitch pulls the Mastercard so often she should get Credit for half of ur battles

Habitat took the LOTB with a solid showing worthy of a champ match. However Destroyer pulled out his standard clean wording and the mob felt he was more consistent, despite habitat getting a solid review on most of his bars this battle came down to who had the better misses and Destroyers still jabbed. This once again being a theme this week, so many close matches in terms of bar to bar breakdowns but the elite edge it on better misses an end up taking all the votes.

Contenders Match: King Karaoke vs. WRATH
KING KARAOKE WINS 7-0
LOTB - King Karaoke
This is your first contender's match ever, it's truly sadfat wife
Cuz you've been here longer than me yet qualified for every newbie tourney we'vefat wifehad

Wrath has a style and he sticks to it and I respect that. You can tell he has a different want from his own bars by the way he votes, alot of the time going against the grain, which is good to see. The mob however did not share his own view and he got a mixed response on his bars, it wasnt a bad showing at all however but he was being judged against a nearly flawless drop by Karaoke who came with his harsh personals and current events. Even his closer which some felt was too statementish came brutal and honest an was definately my pick for LOTB.

ill nik-A vs. Unfukwitable
ILL NIK-A WINS 6-1
LOTB - ill nik-A
I’m the last of a dying breed but hard to kill plus u haters need me
Prey when u see the grip. That’s facin the eagle... now whose the endangered species

Despite this being 6-1 it was surprisingly close. Most agreed that both brought some fire lines an LOTB was hard for this one. Most felt Nik started hot an faded as he went but even when Niks fading your taking jabs. Mark of a vet. Unfukwitable came with some fire (that bright bar and buck line come to mind) but it was where he missed that let him down. The mob the felt Niks lighter jabs slightly more an edged it his way. Close battle an probably up there as my BOTW.

Alvin Karpis vs. Profit
ALVIN KARPIS WINS 6-2
LOTB - PROFIT
U went to town on FB's mouth, caught an L then pitched a fit
U remind me of idiots wettin the blunt up, the way u OD'd on niggas lips

Tbh LOTB came down to a hair as Amish fireplace was fresh to me. Anyway as usual a vet took this with better misses and a overall more consistent verse. This was a closer battle then the rest in terms of votes but the misses here were alot more pronounced.

Basic M vs. Schadenfreude
SCHADENFREUDE BY NS

Every verse’s wacker than the last w/ sad faggot themes
s’like each individual issue w/ u changes face more than MAD magazine.fat wife

Schad dropped fire an it was a shame he was no showed but great to see people leaving feedback.

Flo Real vs. Orc
ORC WINS 6-0
LOTB - ORC
Been a fact since beginning that u're wack.. is u kidding!?
It's pathetic that writing for you was wayy harder than actually winning

Super tight contest and Orc won on a pubic hair. Everyone messaged me after saying they legit thought I won but Orcs putting mad effort in with getrinf NBL up and running and Winter tourny etc, so y'know need to be seem giving his ego a boost once an a while. Its cool. I get it.

Who the fuck gave me Orc for real though, I just got back from like a 3 year hiatus, anyway this was as expected. I lol'd at his closer. Cocky irish fuck cunt.

Pinot Grij vs. Swerve
SWERVE WINS 7-1
LOTB - SWERVE
Read that verse and boy you’ve fallen off, no longer living the dream,
You’ve become such a faint pulse...your career should be pronounced dead at the scene

Interesting battle, I think that everyone was expecting a body or at least Pinot to take this an so had raised the expectations, an so felt some of his bars just wernt up to that expectation an chalked them as a miss. Then Swerve came in with a real consistent verse an had a few real heavy hitters, that line above had everything going for it for example, an yeah, surprised to see Swerve take it the way he did but was a pleasure reading his drop. Great stuff.

Killing Spree vs. Mr. J
MR. J WINS 5-1
LOTB - MR. J
its most probable Id leave ya in the back clapped & under wraps.
or it would a novel idea to get at ya early & leave capped in underpants

Upset of the week I reckon, dont think anyone had this down an just reading Mr. Js opening bars I was like, something flipped here because thats the first time I seen attempts to set up an punch. Think the oppisate rang true here comparred to Pinot and Killing Spree totally expected this to be a walk in the park and launched a quick key. But Mr. J be hungry to uo his game an make that transition to the 1 2 game an credit where credits due he deserved a win with a much better showing then last 2 weeks. Props man.

bleak vs. Ender
ENDER WINS BY NS

Yo so, this annoyed me a bit. No one give the lad any feedback (myself included but imma rectify that shortly). Its all good giving old cats feed on polished drops but they dont need it as much as the lower tier guys and the new guys. They going to really benefit from the feedback week in week out and so will the league. Anyway, ender this line here was closest I found to a set up an punch.
You turned ya last battle into a blowing kisses match instead
Become anymore of a pussy, ya pic’ll show up in an Unemployed thread
It was relevant, it had a set up an punch, it was worded ok, definately need to go over your own drop an look how you could have made the other bars you wrote fall more in line with this one.

Krucial 13 vs. Strikta
STRIKTA WINS 7-1
LOTB - STRIKTA
I been nice lately, but staying outta trouble's so easy it hurts
Now if I'm up to no good, I'm staring close at my monitor reading ya verse

Tbh coinstar was probably just as good. This was a easy win for Strikta although given 13s generous offering of personals in the mag this week I was hoping for alot more laughter, tbh I am sure I will get that over the next few weeks. Strikta came as good as he needed too here. 13 seems to have the raw talent hiding in there but he needs to listen to what the mob is preaching to him an he could well be causing people problems. No idea how wrath voted for him this week though, its times like now I question my previous assessment that you real n doin ya thing or just trollin fam.

Sour Joog vs. Unemployed
SOUR JOOG 7-1
LOTB - SOUR JOOG
You keep talkin that disrespect, I come to ya crib rocking the tool g
No stopping this uzi, Blow the doors off quicker than a Jim Morrison groupie

I dont know who sour joog is, i presumed joog originally but since seen thats incorrect. Anyway, some fire lines in this. Some bad misses by both also. But that pepsi can line an the one above, like like like. Props.

I felt this battle was closer then others did when I voted but in general the concensus was pretty one sided that Joog took this with ez. For me it was simply down to joogs hits being haymakers but seemed most felt unemployed just dropped to many duds. Not many quoted on his side. Stay up fella

Darker Ego vs. classickERBL
CLASSICKERBL WINS 7-0
LOTB - CLASSICK
Stop speaking reckless or u’ll leak intestines and all ya guts hanginfat wife
bucks aimin , that will bring this bitch ego down like slut shaming

Classick took this with ez. Darker ego either trolling or needs to go join the topical league. He loves a multi an rhymes smooth but doesnt seem to want to fall in line with anything close to a 1 2 .

Problumatic vs Infiltration
INFILTRATION WINS 8-2
LOTB - INF
Ya bae? had it wit her pal...my boys sandwich'd at the house
Bitch was being dugout between two bodies longer than the panama canal

First of all whoever voted for prob you dont deserve to have a mother. Seriously that one bar above was enough to beat his entire verse. Bar was fire. Faggots. Anyway, prob your shit was super outdated no offence bro. I suggest just reading whats been done so you dont risk this again, you clearly know what you doing just lose the caps an the slashes an longbar esque shiz and check whats played vs or flip it superfly fresh.

Love doing shit like this at work an knowing I been paid to do it. Anyway good luck to all this week.

-Flo Real

OUTTTROOOO:

That’s all folks! More parts will be edited in as they are received. Short on time this week, enjoy!

Last edited by For Battling; 01-29-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:29 PM   #2
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Chyeeah predictions slayed me
Old 01-29-2018, 05:31 PM   #3
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Still waiting on more segments from other people. I had to post this up today or it wouldn’t have gone up at all.

@SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless
@Suthaveli
@ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture
@Knux @Sour joog
@Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred
@Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley

Last edited by For Battling; 01-31-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:31 PM   #4
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Real View Post
Chyeeah predictions slayed me
Thanks for the help flo flo
Old 01-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Thanks for the help flo flo
Was nothing Bruce happy to help
Old 01-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Chyeaah's "predictions" LMAOOOOOO.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

I’ll tell u one thing amen shows no bias
Old 01-30-2018, 05:32 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Never have bro... but word.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:51 PM   #9
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Dead @ chyeah predictions

Cool mag
Old 01-30-2018, 07:54 PM   #10
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Good mag good to see activity here
Old 01-31-2018, 11:39 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

If voting gets me four mentions from you I'm done popping in for the occasional vote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:40 PM   #12
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
If voting gets me four mentions from you I'm done popping in for the occasional vote
LMAO
Old 01-31-2018, 11:55 PM   #13
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Wasn't a joke.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #14
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Wasn't a joke.
why are you such a bitch about people mentioning you?
Old 02-02-2018, 06:11 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

It's just your burst mentions for something that I don't really care about, which you should probably have a sense of if you're a good mod. Just seems like a desperation mention block considering the first name there hasn't logged in since 2015.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #16
For Battling

Yawn
Closed Thread

Tags
biased as fuck