Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 04:12 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

any1 who has even given minor research to science would have to agree that M-Theory ....which is seemingly the closest theory to explaining everything that the bible would attribute to god.......is equally if not more insanely hard to accept lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #22
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Lol. Is what it is i suppose. Would be nice to know that at least one thing from the history books was relevant today. The more we learn the more i feel like we know nothing.
lol philosophies of a basehead

a dirt prophet was sent to prophesy among them

yet his dirt fell on dirt clogged ears
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
It's ridiculous to me that you all give credibility to these outlandish claims

But God and Jesus are to far fetched?

Wtf?
Alot of it has to do with the failures of the human brain. All of us took a science class once. None of us are scientists, but the same process is incolved both ways.

We can reject nonsense like a human being walking on water or changing water to wine etc because science disproves it in our understanding. Even a limited scientific understanding.

While that helps nonsense theories like the simulation. We know enough to think hmm that could be possible though. But not enough to see it as malarkey like we do jesus.

Through the years as our collective knowledge continues to grow even those with a limited understanding will be able to clown on the simulation theory
Old 07-06-2017, 06:18 PM   #24
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Final Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
So you're saying when people die they get told this unbelievable truth about their time in the simulation and they come back to life knowig everything but can't tell anyone?

SO A NEW BABY IS BORN SND KNOWS THE TRUE MEANJNG OF LIFE OFF RIP BUT ITS A BABY AND GOO GOO GAGA IS LIFE BUT LIKE AGE 5 WHEN THEY START TALKING FLUIDLY THEY KNOW LIFE JTSELF AND JUST LOOK AT EVERYONE WITH A SLIGHT SMIRK BECAUSE HE KNOWS AND WE DONT?

Stupidest Shit ever gtfoh Lenox
No, the ones "They" deem are worthy, get told the truth while they are still alive. Once you die your soul goes to the place it came from. If you don't prove your worth, or live in the dark your whole life. You are reincarnated, but with no knowledge of your previous life. You could have lived a thousand times already and you don't know it.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

PHOOEY
Old 07-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #26
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Final Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
It's ridiculous to me that you all give credibility to these outlandish claims

But God and Jesus are to far fetched?

Wtf?
God (and all forms of religion) was only a way for the people who've been Awaken to try and move people towards the way of the Light.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:30 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I have much to say about this
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #28
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I have much to say about this
So I've heard, elaborate.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:24 PM   #29
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
lol philosophies of a basehead

a dirt prophet was sent to prophesy among them

yet his dirt fell on dirt clogged ears
Lmao
Old 07-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #30
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Boss View Post
on youtube who talks about this topic. I find it to be very much as close to the truth why we are here, both as an individual and society as a whole.

He basically states this..

our souls are inhabiting a vessel (bodies) and there are two paths that we can choose, either the light, or the dark. (Light meaning "good; serves others and self" and dark meaning "bad; service of self only"
But the paths aren't as simple and plain to see, if that were so, then it would make sense that everyone would choose the light. Thus rendering the simulation invaluable. Who we are now, our experiences etc.. is only a small fraction of who we really are outside of the simulation. At a certain point in this life a person who they deem is ready, will one night go to sleep. And be awoken in another world/dimension/realm (whatever it is) and there they will learn of the truth, why we are here and this games purpose. They are then sent back with a better understanding, but they are told to keep what they know a secret.. because showing people the way to the Light without them learning and finding it on their own does them no good. "They" want a genuine person, whos not influenced by the outside world.

So the people who are Awake are forced to give us subtle hints and subliminal messages. Some people who are Awake use fear as a means to guide people towards the Light. Examples would be in Religion; Heaven (Light) & Hell (Dark). Others put messages in Logos, such as the Fibonacci spiral & Venn diagram. Also the letter A represented as a triangle and the letter "i" with the top dot colored differently appear frequently throughout logos across the globe. "Phi" also appears, in either the form of the Roman letters or in the form of the "golden spiral" which we also see throughout nature. Another form is also music and double or even triple entendres are used.

I'd strongly suggest watching his videos

repped

final boss winning this thread for sure
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:58 PM   #31
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
repped

final boss winning this thread for sure
Plenty Much Love.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:39 PM   #32
Ghost1

Everything about this is biblical

Atleast science has the decency of not plaguerizing it's opposition
Old 07-06-2017, 11:22 PM   #33
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Vortex math, anyone?
Old 07-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #34
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Veritas where u at
Old 07-07-2017, 12:25 PM   #35
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

i dont think that this is true but i kind of agree with geno about how people think they know so much but they really dont.... like humans for example been around ever since jesus was alive but i mean most people aint really know everything thats happened since then up until the new era that these days where people are online or on computers... i mean a lot of the technology we take for granted these days wasnt even around like fifty sixty years ago feel me.... people just use religion because they are afraid to die... i dont think we reincarnate either... thats just an excuse for people who are afraid to die... and thats why people created religion as well so when you talk about the stories where jesus walks on water or changes water to wine... its just a lesson its something that whoever was around and wrote the bible er whatever when jesus was around was trying to help people who feel defenseless or in all reality scared to die.... and that just goes with this thread how like you think life isnt real and that it is just some computer game or something... nah homie sorry that aint how it work... your just scared of dying... and thats not like bad thats not a problem really i used to know this girl right and she used to be like yeah triple0 nobody in the world was born ready... and its true i mean are you really prepared to die tonight? fuck no you know what i mean... it does kind of suck.. and thats why people say stupid shit like oh no life isnt real its actually just a computer app... nope sorry not the way it work holmes... you only get one life and its short and hard er whatever no matter who you are... but yeah thats it your only one person in the mix of millions and millions of other people species plants insects..... anyways thats what i think... although i do believe there is a life after death... i just dont know how to explain it because you have to experience something before it actually takes place... so yeah life after death may be possible but no individual will ever know until they are finally dead...
Old 07-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #36
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

^^Humans been around ever since Jesus was alive... Lol

The rest of it accidentally made sense though.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:09 PM   #37
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Our souls live forever, it's the bodies we inhabit that die.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:11 PM   #38
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

yeah but my point is... you dont actually know that... no one does.. unless your already dead... but then your dead... people who are still alive have no idea though... you dont actually know that for fact... but thats why people have things like religion because they are scared...
Old 07-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #39
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

2crip bodying someone in a debate.

What is happening?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #40
Ghost1

sup with the star of david in your sig tho......