Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-20-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future
Default Revamp of the battle arena??

Welcome to the revamp of the battle arena from this moment on anyone that possesses a current BA belt of any kind you now don't!! These belts ain't ever followed up with shots that the people have earned which leaves no real desire for anyone to battle in the BA...

SO FROM NOW ON....

There will be one belt and one belt only with continuous shots every fortnight.

A ranking system will be in place containing top tier mid tier and low tier battlers everyone that signs into this will start out as a mid tier ( I don't give a fuck who you are ) so everyone has an equal shot. Ranking will be decided then by your wins and losses

You will be able to decide how many battles you have each fortnight and who against with the willingness to set them up as normal but with both battlers agreeing to it being a points battle ( competitors must also be signed into the BA rankings thread )

1 voting link from each battler must be provided before verses are posted otherwise the battle will be classed as void

Completed battles must be pm'd to me to receive your points to your rankings

The points system will work as:
Battling someone with a rank above you will gain you + 5 points for a win
Battling the same rank will gain you +3 for a win
Battling a lower rank will gain you + 2 for a win

And for losses

A loss against a higher ranked opponent will cause you -1 points
A loss against the same rank will cause you -2 points
A loss against a lower rank will cause you -3 points

Tag team belts have been scrapped and if this works successfully I will host a mini tag team tourney to determine new holders and then tag team battles will be allowed with a more simpler points system and the belts will have to be defended once a month.

I will do a quality mag once a fortnight covering that weeks title match and some of the top battles from the BA points battles

Normal battles may still be set up for anyone that wants to battle normally

If this goes well I'm thinking of incorporate a gambling system aswell we're you May battle someone and both decide and agree on how many points you are battling ( both battlers must have these points in the rankings) so say a battle we're it is agree 10 points the winner would take +10 loser would take a -10 plus the normal wins and losses points from the tier ranking system.

Just a couple of idea's I'm willing to follow through to try and get some activity going again in here.

Who would be interested in taking part in this and also any thoughts or constructive criticism welcome.
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:49 AM   #2
Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

You can start by getting your votes in for all them battles you have just opened so I can get some of shit closed up in here
Old 06-21-2016, 01:16 PM   #3
Lotto Smirk

Any thoughts
Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM   #4
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Can u make a seperate subforum for callouts. Having a chat/callout thread is a terrible idea imo. Alot of callouts may go unnoticed or get lost in the shuffle. Callouts should have their own thread i think. But youre right about the one belt thing @Lotto Smirk. There isnt even enough consistent active battlers to justify multiple belts. BA been lookin shakey as hell. I wanna participate but theres not alot to participate in.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 PM   #5
Em Kay Gee

Em Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant future

I'll vote on the majority of battles when I get home
Em Kay Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #6
Lotto Smirk

Need an admin to help me clear shit up and sort records out
@Sharp
@Diode

Or anyone else with admin powers or edit me to be able to do this diode
Old 07-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #7
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

I'm going to have to discuss this with Vapeo. He had alot of ideas about rap rankings and minor leagues.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:44 PM   #8
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Fortnight
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Let's get this poppin
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote