Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
It was pretty good yoooo

On an unrelated note is there a thread rawnold hasnt responded too in the disc forum?

stfu already bro. Log out. God damn son.
This.

Iron Man 3, I believe is the 5th largest grossing film of all time. So money wise, Iron Man 3 alone beats MOS.

But I like MOS better than the entire Iron Man trilogy. It has a more serious/abstract feel that makes it personal. I'll admit I was holding back tears when his father died in that tornado scene, God damn.

MOS was a powerful movie.
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #22
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

agree w/ Kyzo. man of steel was a diff sorta move - ironman was lighthearted and maybe family orientated whereas man of steel had way more emotional value. that fucking scene at the end with him wearing the cape as a kid was moving nh. i fuck with MOS heavy, maybe top 5/top 3 superhero movies all time
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #23
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
agree w/ Kyzo. man of steel was a diff sorta move - ironman was lighthearted and maybe family orientated whereas man of steel had way more emotional value. that fucking scene at the end with him wearing the cape as a kid was moving nh. i fuck with MOS heavy, maybe top 5/top 3 superhero movies all time
Word. The whole cinema lost it at that scene.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #24
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Iron man was better
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #25
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
Word. The whole cinema lost it at that scene.
Lol at saying cinema instead of movies
U Australian faggot you
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #26
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Iron man was better
i watched half of superman this morning. and im more of an iron man fan at this point so far
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #27
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol at saying cinema instead of movies
U Australian faggot you
lmao this nigga nitpicking me using 'cinema' instead of 'movies'. You trying way to hard to grab my attention. What is this, the 5th thread now you showing us how much you love me?

For a 30-year old gringo unibrowed fagg0t who lives with his mother, collects comic books and the highlight of his life is being witty on a rap forum and joining it's HOF, I wouldn't expect any less.

I feel sorry for you. Thanks for the vote btw in that battle I versed Blue. Shit haunts you now, I can tell.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #28
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

theres no way in hell Ironman was better, especially with what the done w/ Mandarin. it's not even close
Old 06-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
theres no way in hell Ironman was better, especially with what the done w/ Mandarin. it's not even close
i liked iron man as a whole better/ tony starke/rdj is a better character to me

i also didnt like the batmans and this superman had that type of feel to it

it wasnt as bad as the hulk n shit to me it just isnt as good as the avengers or iron man imo
Old 06-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #30
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

ur favourite character is ironman so ofc you gonna like ironman more. especially if u didnt like batmans one of which is probably the best superhero movie ever. superman is top 5 imo, im not tryna argue or anything with u ive seen hw stubborn u are i.e jayz/nas lol

so word
Old 06-27-2013, 09:14 AM   #31
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
ur favourite character is ironman so ofc you gonna like ironman more. especially if u didnt like batmans one of which is probably the best superhero movie ever. superman is top 5 imo, im not tryna argue or anything with u ive seen hw stubborn u are i.e jayz/nas lol

so word
lol naw i was just giving my opinion on it. i think batman was the fact im not a big christian bale fan

the superman was dope i think i prefer tony starke cuz im a smart ass/sarcastic dude in real life etc
Old 06-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #32
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

yea dnt get me wrong i loved ironman lol & rdj carries the franchise, i just thought superman was better cuz of the darker twist on a character constantly criticized for being too goody goody. if the superman movie had been in the same vein as ironman and avengers ppl wudnta liked it

i only got into batman cuz liam neeson was a boss in batman begins
Old 06-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
yea dnt get me wrong i loved ironman lol & rdj carries the franchise, i just thought superman was better cuz of the darker twist on a character constantly criticized for being too goody goody. if the superman movie had been in the same vein as ironman and avengers ppl wudnta liked it

i only got into batman cuz liam neeson was a boss in batman begins
i think your right bout if it was like iron man they wouldnt like it... im also not making my mind up completely cuz i watched a shit cam quality bro and the video quality was good but the audio was horrible so i couldnt hear it correctly.

on a differnt note marvel just called out for an interview with vin diesel. wonder who the hell they could be getting him to play
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #34
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Whoa wait, how were those batmans not decent. Aside from american psychos corny batman voice shit was cool though.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #35
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
i liked iron man as a whole better/ tony starke/rdj is a better character to me

i also didnt like the batmans and this superman had that type of feel to it

it wasnt as bad as the hulk n shit to me it just isnt as good as the avengers or iron man imo

Old 06-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

lmfao
Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #37
Rawn M.D.

Man I have to see this new superman...

Also avengers n iron man 2 for the record. Missed out on those bc of my freedom being revoked.. N bc of missing those I aint seen iron man 3...so yea but rdj is a dope iron man.. Fits the tony stark persona well Imo.

Last superman was not impressive in the least... Like I would rather watched 2 hrs of small ville n I don't even like that show... But by the hype I bet this new one easily surpasses that.. At least I hope.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #38
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

And the rawning has started
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #39
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
^ my thoughts exactly. every thread I click on, his half legible short hand rambles just riddle the screen, one after another. navigating through the disc avoiding it is like making it through d-day on Normandy beach with out seeing a dead body.
hahahahaha fuck that was funny