Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Lucos is on that legitimate domestic-violence level of misogyny. Grow up.
He has definitely punched a female.

He will deny it, he will not be believed.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:53 PM   #42
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
he said i don't have any real friends like for real in real life, friends in life that are real.

what if i don't?

does that mean i am loser and you win?

wanna make love?
either way into the argument with something useful or at least stop being a creepy weirdo
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:56 PM   #43
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
either way into the argument with something useful or at least stop being a creepy weirdo
i think it's useful to point out that you're an idiot, and this is not an argument, this is you being an idiot.

but yo, it's ok to be an idiot, that doesn't make you a bad person or anything, you can't help it, I still want you to be here and we can be friends forever and have sleepovers and maybe sometimes kiss?

just sometimes.

Old 09-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #44
Lucos

Quote:
i think it's useful to point out that you're an idiot, and this is not an argument, this is you being an idiot.

but yo, it's ok to be an idiot, that doesn't make you a bad person or anything, you can't help it, I still want you to be here and we can be friends forever and have sleepovers and maybe sometimes kiss?

just sometimes.
explain why what i said makes me an idiot? you don't think there is a problem with the way modern women are brainwashed into going against their natural, maternal instincts in favour of greed and sexual objectification?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #45
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
explain why what i said makes me an idiot? you don't think there is a problem with the way modern women are brainwashed into going against their natural, maternal instincts in favour of greed and sexual objectification?
I would think that was a problem if it was true.

It isn't though, so no it probably isn't a problem tbh.

I don't want to argue with you, I want you to embrace me.

You are too angry...let me love you.

Old 09-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #46
Lucos

correct me if i'm wrong, but is it not our job as humans to procreate and raise/protect our offspring? is that not why we're here in the first place? should that not be, first and foremost, our duty?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #47
Lucos

Quote:
I would think that was a problem if it was true.

It isn't though, so no it probably isn't a problem tbh.

I don't want to argue with you, I want you to embrace me.
then that makes you the idiot, and a creepy one
Old 09-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #48
Lucos

i get your elaborate, tryhard attempt at trolling but you're failing hard
Old 09-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lucos dropping knowledge itt

just think about the fact that woman couldnt do shit.

they COULDNT DO SHIT.

therefore men>

i mean honestly yo, i love women, i am sexist but its not a hate thing, as much as a knowing your place thing. (ho)

i fumble around womanly duties with dumb hands that are too big and a brain that can only focus on one thing at a time intently.

women know how to do laundry. i just throw my clothes in with laundry soap or dish soap if i dont have any and then dry it. what is seperating? what is settings. just click the long one. put it on more dry. boom.

every time i do dishes i want to cease living immediately.

its just genetics yo. men are stronger then women. humans are evil. this means men hold women back. while being held back, women were women. they did women things, while men sharpened sticks and stabbed stuff, and eachother.

men lived forever doing everything

women lived forever being taken care of

i have a dumb ape brain. pull your pussy out ho.

when it comes to creative abilities it means everything because women dont have to be creative, EVER.

creatively figure out a way to get that stuff thats burned to the baking pan off with the cleaning supplies i foraged from family dollar.

in return i give out dick and the mental abuse involved when dealing with a person who hates themself
Old 09-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #50
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

@Lucos did you know prostitution is the oldest profession in the world? being a sexual object for greed is not a new thing, it is one of the oldest things humanity has done.

Also, men do exactly the same thing...why is that different?

Because you're a man?

Look at people as individuals, I know plenty of women who have raised families and been loyal wives, but if that is not what the individual wants to do, who are you to say she should? Everything is a part of nature, literally everything, so no matter who you are or what you do, you are part of nature, sexual reproduction is just part of nature, it is not all that nature is, so that argument is useless...how can something be 'against nature' when it is just another part of nature? it came from nature and is a product of nature, it may be a problem if we were under populated but we are over populated so maybe we should just let everyone live their life and not try to tell them what to do?

Old 09-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #51
Masaii

Who the fuck cares about her. She was the anti christ of roflz. The face of plastic surgery gone wrong. No women comedians are funny bar 1. Thread was only made cause diodes bleeding heart wanted a rep.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #52
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Sarah Silverman is funny.

I think.

Idk.

I watch her on mute.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:08 PM   #53
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

they COULDNT DO SHIT.

therefore men>

i mean honestly yo, i love women, i am sexist but its not a hate thing, as much as a knowing your place thing. (ho)

i fumble around womanly duties with dumb hands that are too big and a brain that can only focus on one thing at a time intently.

women know how to do laundry. i just throw my clothes in with laundry soap or dish soap if i dont have any and then dry it. what is seperating? what is settings. just click the long one. put it on more dry. boom.

its just genetics yo. men are stronger then women. humans are evil. this means men hold women back. while being held back, women were women. they did women things, while men sharpened sticks and stabbed stuff, and eachother.

when it comes to creative abilities it means everything because women dont have to be creative, EVER.

creatively figure out a way to get that stuff thats burned to the baking pan off with the cleaning supplies i foraged from family dollar.

in return i give out dick and the mental abuse involved when dealing with a person who hates themself
Does the fact that they are good at something mean they HAVE to or SHOULD do it?

I am good at soccer...do I have to be a soccer player even if I don't want to?

Old 09-04-2014, 07:10 PM   #54
Masaii

Quote:

they COULDNT DO SHIT.

therefore men>

Classic roflz post. No 1 ranking ncs member posts again.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:11 PM   #55
Lucos

Quote:
@Lucos did you know prostitution is the oldest profession in the world? being a sexual object for greed is not a new thing, it is one of the oldest things humanity has done.

Also, men do exactly the same thing...why is that different?

Because you're a man?

Look at people as individuals, I know plenty of women who have raised families and been loyal wives, but if that is not what the individual wants to do, who are you to say she should? Everything is a part of nature, literally everything, so no matter who you are or what you do, you are part of nature, sexual reproduction is just part of nature, it is not all that nature is, so that argument is useless...how can something be 'against nature' when it is just another part of nature? it came from nature and is a product of nature, it may be a problem if we were under populated but we are over populated so maybe we should just let everyone live their life and not try to tell them what to do?
i did know that. did you know that its the oldest profession in the world because prostitutes were bred to be prostitutes, by men? the old status quo was, if she's had sex before marriage she is not worthy of being a wife/mother and therefore was shunned by men, and the only way to SURVIVE was to suck dick for cash.

i'm all for letting people live their lives, but where i draw the line is when the media are throwing ideas like feminism and polygamy into the minds of impressionable young women who, given a chance under different circumstances (ie not being brainwashed) would have found a mate and raised a family, possibly even the next albert einstein.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #56
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol head hurts reading this
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 07:13 PM   #57
Lucos

Quote:

they COULDNT DO SHIT.

therefore men>

lol word to all of this
Old 09-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #58
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Don't cry bb

It will be over soon

I hope
Old 09-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #59
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
i did know that. did you know that its the oldest profession in the world because prostitutes were bred to be prostitutes, by men? the old status quo was, if she's had sex before marriage she is not worthy of being a wife/mother and therefore was shunned by men, and the only way to SURVIVE was to suck dick for cash.

i'm all for letting people live their lives, but where i draw the line is when the media are throwing ideas like feminism and polygamy into the minds of impressionable young women who, given a chance under different circumstances (ie not being brainwashed) would have found a mate and raised a family, possibly even the next albert einstein.
Or they could possible have raised the next Adolf Hitler...again, your argument has a lot of holes in it.

There are plenty of men who do not settle down and have families, are they also going against nature?

Who are you to decide what constitutes nature?

Men have been fucking random women forever, why shouldn't females do the same with men? they have sexual organs just like men do, if you do not believe a God put us here your argument holds no weight because otherwise there is no other reason that men should have this sexual freedom and women should not. If your only argument is that it has always been that way, that's super dumb...it has always been that way because men were oppressive and abusive, because they do happen to be naturally stronger in most cases, but the reasoning behind it was hate and jealousy, are you suggesting we hold on to hate and jealousy after we have identified it as such? That's dumb.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #60
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Oh and PLEASE stfu about everyone should reproduce...do you know how fucked we would be if that happened?

We will have 9 billion people in like 50 years or some shit, we need LESS families.

Tags
bb best boarder, bb falling off, bb srs then not srs. a god, cry me a joan