Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 6: Mag/Chat/Predictions

INTRO

Whats fuckin good my dudes?! Happy holidays to you and yours! I know shit been a little slow round these parts but its the holidays, so I feel yall. Anyways, it end up being a pretty cool week battle wise but voting was something else. Guess niggas like being supervised when it comes to voting, thought we was grown but I guess not. Thats basically all that has to be adressed so lets get on with the mag.

Week 5 Battle Reviews

Done by the GOAT himself, Aero...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero
Tic vs CBA - Double Hoe Show. Both forever in mid tiersville anyways. Don't let Tic back he's a passive aggressive faggot. Only top tier vets like Orc or Hush get to play with our emotions.

Rican Theoryz v Jayson Fresh - Jayson said he had 18 at the ready RT said he ain't going more than 10 which just shows Rican needs all the time in the world which we know he has, just doesn't have the talent. Rican at this point you should be keying anyways no One's expecting much from you. I look forward to Fresh using his unused lines against Barcotic.

Mr. J v Slechtn - Slecthn HOE SHOWED. Mr J had maybe worst bar of the week with that Natural Slechtn bull. Seemed like a keystyle no show verse though.

Quote:
Legion v Maximus - Maximus HOE SHOWED. Legion spent the better part of his verse telling us what he'll do to Max's girl. I may have used a Zelph line but he used my entire steez so he got DQ'ed. Maxi pad line was cute.

Killing Spree v Breach - Nice battle here I enjoyed both. Dissembowl line underappreciated by KS. Clap e stocks cooltoo. Breach had lived in look, HTRRRRRR sound WTF? I mean the bar sounded swaggy but I'm really at my place trying to sound that out. Jim Ross was lulz. Breach won but it was much closer than votes show.

Lotto Smirk v Suthavelli - Cool battle Suth did his thing. Blows to temple and Lotto car lines were nice. Lotto had the Jenga line & that's it. He worded it like a top tier but he resides in midtiersville. Suth never really seen him before but he is probably top tier or near. Doesn't help he has to face me though that nigga's dead.

Quote:
Aero v Schadenfreude - Schad was smart not to engage in war of words prior to battle. He didn't make the mistake Barcotic made. Schad came out with flames though. The grandma pies line under appreciated, wiz on tracks was good then the Numyaho line I knew I had lost the battle. Delivery was on point too. You'll never beat me again and I'll be in champ match within 3 weeks.

Barcotic v Infiltration - Barc dropped early & with arguably the worst opener in NBL history. Inf Armour (informer) was on par with his other debacle Chives/Archives. Anyway the rest of the verse was ok but the Happy Gilmore line to me is best bar of the week. Underapreciated. Infiltration's verse read like the 2nd draft of a verse that he was going to send to someone top tier to edit. Just too wordy get to it already. Probably sucks at telling jokes irl then tries to save face by saying "it's one of those you had to be theres." Anyways I've seen Inf come harder and think he has visited top tiersville a few times but the rents too high. Barc won.

Cred v Destroyer - Des showed his age by chastising the gun bar fad then saying he'll slice Cred up with some mideval times weapon idk. Didn't really enjoy Des here came a bit light. Cred had come out your wallet & two poles. Cute little battle I enjoyed it.

BATTLE OF THE WEEK

Goes to them dudes @Aero & @Schadenfreude. Them boys put in work to get to the champ match.

Schadenfreude's Verse

Quote:
Could’ve denied the ext..

but why force ya, still torture by a thousand nice quotes,
Bar God is aggressively lyrical, old testament biblical, way I’ll sacrifice Goat’s.
Facade’s why I never buy into the way he recklessly talks
wouldn’t test or dare knowing if u questionnaire, u’d end up checked in a box.
Automatic letting off fyye, caught lackin’ in grandma’s ride
aim the beam, let it whistle leave u steaming in the window like grandma pies.
Flow, metaphors & punches..I put that grammar to work
& the way I’m showing what this boy’s missing in text, shit’s an amber alert.
Every bar u drop is childish, seek retirement, stop u wilin’
so much ass on the screen u don’t be posting verses - just pocket-dialing.
Know yo bitch ain’t shit, but ‘round u, the freak’s a diva,
if I give her golden treatment, it’ll be more wiz on her tracks than Khalifa features.
& she loves getting Pill Cosby’d while fools do the snatch
so when her mode is scant, I slip in roofies to “numyoho” w/o Buddhist chants.
Swear u’re a Brother, but I’m THAT Nigga in this league,
think ya bars crazy as God, bitch plz..u only Black half as much - mixed breed.
F’ing gook, send Spooks to yo house, We’re poltergeist..
laser on this toaster might, make yo lil Carol Anne come approach the Light.
One try put this guy in the sky, death’s inching near when
two blades doing propeller swings gave Aero wings, that’s Aircraft Engineering.

..BODY.

vs

Aero's Verse

Quote:
Schadenfreude!! the definition makes sense when I mention you
Means to laugh at other's misfortune, aka what insecure bitches do
Tried busting on your girl's pussy, but it was too good & I blasted my G
it's The Other Guys, aimed for the bushes & watched it land on the street
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...=schadenfreude
Orc planted the seed, your do^ in the pic battle has to be seen
Your lineup needed more help than Uh-Oh in his fantasy league
Jihadist beard you've got that thug effect to get much respect
I should get ice on my grill && slide it down your mother's neck
Knock your eyes out the sockets once I let loose with the fist
Or I can Clap that Mr. Biggs snapchat, Isley view from the clips
Disrespectful, fuck your aunt & make a movie scene with your sis
Your grandma will roll in her grave once I dig her up & finger the bitch
Like Elon I think big, you're small minded, hopeless for more
I want to land a man on Mars you want to land one at a grocery store
Your girl? Say she's wrong, cologne & it's til the break of dawn
Bagged your dime you have an axe to grind as do I once I spray it on
I just play along, don't need personals I never stress the moment
If I'm thinking destroy your cred I'm plotting on my next opponent
Your girl hates when you play football, says you shouldn't get into that
She's just looking out for your safety by sucking off your defensive backs

VERSE OF THE WEEK

Goes to the dude breach. Kinda caught everyone by surprise. Obv alias. Props tho.

breach's verse

Quote:
Aaand yr gal's a slob. The whole squaa been near fucked.
You'd think Rez a dent that pussy, turns out it just got that 'Lived in' Look
breach in the Zone. Hood up & weed. Cut as can be.
Rez in the Zone too, cuz his crush say 'awww, your like a Brother to me :)'
Rob yr gals crib. Spray that ass. Break the glass.
Call that Semi the ATM, It make a Htrrrrrrr sound before I take the Cash.
Champd wat? Won where? Naa these man's wack.
My bar so Over Kill. they got Jim Ross yelling 'somebody stop the damn match'
We can Box or Weapon up. B'll dent in ya cabbage.
You won't know if issa Knife or a Cross put on ya head...that's 21 Savage

POWER RANKINGS

1. Schadenfreude
2. Cred
3. Aero
4. Suthaveli
5. Barcotic

Honorable Mentions go to:

Jayson Fresh, Infiltration, Allen Knight, Destroyer

THE PREDICTION CORNER

Done by the muhfuckin man of the moment. Our current NBL champ, Schadenfreude.

Champ Match: Schadenfreude vs Cred
Wait & read the battle, y’all make predictions in the comments/chat.

Contender Match: @Jayson Fresh - 30% vs @Barcotic - 70%
Jay’s been around long enough to know how to beat opponent, but will he? As for Barc, even when his persecution complex is interfering w/ his writing, he’s still dope, so I’d say this is his to lose.

@Slechtn - 20% vs @Tic - 80%
Slechtn can & has dropped some nice verses, but tbh I don’t see him bringing enough to defeat the veteran Tic, who’s been beasting for years.

@Lotto Smirk - 50% vs @Legion - 50%
This is an interesting match-up, Ive seen LS drop some hard shit w/ some surprisingly dope haymakers every once in a while, but his problem is motivation, because he tends to be lazy. Whereas Legion has some great creativity within his concepts, yet he lacks in the execution.

@Destroyer - 60% vs @Mr. J -40%
Des is old man river who delivers..SOME TIMES! He does get tripped up by his use of played concepts, but he’s always a challenge in any fight. I don’t know much of Mr. J, but I do know he’s a topical head. His battle verses read as such w/ his heavy use of imagery, which can be effective, but he’ll need to implement some actual punches to overcome the old killer.

@Allen Knight - 55% vs @Infiltration - 45%
Great match-up here, two of the best active battlers on the site, AK’s tends to do more damage, but Inf could easily snatch the W if he’s motivated to body a local legend.

[U @Aero - 50% vs @Suthaveli - 50%[/U]
Both are dope, both use great humor within their punches, both seem hungry this season, Idk so it’s a toss up, IMO.

@Breach - 30% vs @$chein Dolla $ign -70%
Breach is nice, has good swag & cleverness w/ some harshness sprinkled in his bars, but he’s not ready for Knuck who seems to be anxious to be a problem & bully the league.

@RicanTheoryz - 50% vs @Letterman - 50%
Ummmmm Idk, weird because i4ni has been nice, but doesn’t do so consistently. While Letterman has bars, but is flaky & will no-show w/o warning. I’d say Letter if they both show.

@CBA - 60% vs @Killing Spree - 40%
RapMusic vs RapBattles, I’m putting my money on CBA, but that’s just style preference because KS could easily upset.

OUTRO

Salutations my niggas! We almost halway thru the season and I feel like we had some classic matches this season.Lets keep this shit rockin and get it right. VOTING ON 5 BATTLES EACH WEEK IS NOW MANDATORY AND PEOPLE WILL LOSE BATTLES IF THEY DONT! Thats it for now, til next week my NCG's. Preciate @Aero & @Schadenfreude for helping the boy out

Peace..

Last edited by Cred; 12-27-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

@Schadenfreude @R!canTheoryz @legion @Slechtn @Tic @Infiltration @Jayson Fresh @Barcotic @Suthaveli @Aero @Mr. J @Lotto Smirk @breach @Allen Knight @Letterman @CBA @Killing Spree

Matches up, check in my dudes. Mag will be tomorrow. @Aero u still got reviews?
Old 12-26-2016, 10:25 PM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Battle records also updated.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #4
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Smh creep
Old 12-26-2016, 11:13 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
@Schadenfreude @R!canTheoryz @legion @Slechtn @Tic @Infiltration @Jayson Fresh @Barcotic @Suthaveli @Aero @Mr. J @Lotto Smirk @breach @Allen Knight @Letterman @CBA @Killing Spree

Matches up, check in my dudes. Mag will be tomorrow. @Aero u still got reviews?

Yea I'll do them. Send me a PM of who battled who

Old 12-26-2016, 11:26 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

I can help w/ the mag as well.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
I can help w/ the mag as well.
Hit us with previews/predictions ?

@Aero there were only 5 battles last week n there a page bck
Old 12-27-2016, 05:55 AM   #8
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

he wont show if u go 16-20 @Letterman
Old 12-27-2016, 09:35 AM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Letterman ko 's him with 10 easy
Old 12-27-2016, 10:16 AM   #10
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

hey sorry for the no show @Legion power failure dude
@Cred can i get a battle, i will show this week
Old 12-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #11
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Hit us with previews/predictions ?
I got it.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:00 AM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

@Cred reviews coming in sections so wait till they're all there

Old 12-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

@Cred, sent.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:08 PM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lol aero can't even champ the nbl in 2016
Old 12-27-2016, 01:18 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Lol ^

Got everything but Schads previews. Soon as he sends it i'll edit the mag in.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:18 PM   #16
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
hey sorry for the no show @Legion power failure dude
@Cred can i get a battle, i will show this week
Yeah, if someone wants to jump in this week too ingot u
Old 12-27-2016, 07:31 PM   #17
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Mag edited in.
Old 12-27-2016, 07:36 PM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

nice work yall
Old 12-27-2016, 07:46 PM   #19
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

cool mag
top punches missing again tho imo
Old 12-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #20
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
cool mag
top punches missing again tho imo
You do 'em next mag.