User Tag List

Old 01-21-2020, 12:24 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Blue Bayou ... WTF with this league

Are you a moderator and doing this?

I just saw some automated message in my inbox..

I wish I could search for the sign up thread but I can't find it.

I said --- something like this I believe --- "sounds like a good idea, just wondering if you guys know when the battles might start because I don't want to no show" and that was the last I ever saw of it or said anything.

now the automated thing I clicked on said I am against you in a battle... pull whatever fucking sign up thread I can't find it but I bet you can.. and see if I ever said anything other than that?.. WTF @Blue Bayou
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:29 AM   #2
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

@Ouch I took your 3 posts in the signup thread as you being in. Are you planning on showing?
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:29 AM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

It's a bar. A SINGLE bar. It would have literally taken you less time to write it than making this thread complaining
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:00 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

@Adverse stfu thats not the point eat a dick nobody knows you

and @INF ... man I'll show or whatever its one bar but when I intitally read the sign up or idea for this like a week ago I never said sign me up, or I'm in or anything remotely like that. If you pull the thread up I showed initial interest asking about it... from what I remember and I don't even remember that it was a 1 bar thing, I think thats dumb.

But I know I never said sign me up.
Old 01-21-2020, 01:00 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

give the link I can't find it but i'd like to see it so I can see what exactly I said
Old 01-21-2020, 01:02 AM   #6
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
because i'd like to sign up but I don't want to no show
Old 01-21-2020, 01:41 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

You aren't socially retarded I'm assuming. And I'm sure thats exactly what I said.

but saying... bicycle race try outs in 2 weeks.

and someone says well i'd like to sing up, but I don't want to miss it... need more information

and then you sign someone up based on that, thats bullshit man and now you're going to make me look like I ducked again, fuck it though its close to 2 am here.. i'll do a punchline quick before tommorow and continue with legauge but I never would've joined 1 punchline leagues are dumb and I didn't know I had to even come up with one until recently... be honest though.. i'm not mad at you but admit me saying

huh... this sounds okay i'd like to join but please tell me more, and you signing me up isn't me saying sign me up
Old 01-21-2020, 01:46 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I called out Blue Bayou.. while heavily drinking, and continue to drink.. and I know I was better and witter than him... said give me a week i'll do a verse, forgot about it.. didn't do that.. he probably wrote one, thats not ducking its just not fulfilling whatever you said you would, which you could call ducking..

but me randomly posting in a new league idea.. sounds cool... i'd like to hear more info so I don't no show though... and then you add me after hearing nothing? thats bullshit
Old 01-21-2020, 01:59 AM   #9
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

The 1-2 league was literally in the title of the signup thread...lol

Maybe you're not familiar w / that type of 1 bar battle.
You can sign out after this week...or you could be voided or replaced vs Blue if you really feel some type of way a/b it.. no harm no foul.

Here's the link to the mag:
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141668

Last edited by Saint; 01-21-2020 at 02:01 AM.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:27 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

all good... i'll check that mag out right after this... you're a bitch for not admitting that you had me join without me saying I was though.

hopefully tommorow i'll be able to come up with a good punchline, but thats one day.

I'd all day rather do 30 lines against someone like blue bayou or whoever, and see which ones hit, and which ones miss on both sides and then vote.

I honestly feel like on this website though, that it wouldn't matter niggas got a camp and people who know me from a million years ago like diode uh oh booth.. well dead poet/massacre on here wouldn't fanboy on me if they thought I lost... you fags from other websites I feel like yo I think ouch beat him by a little but I still know other dude... vote - other dude
Old 01-21-2020, 02:39 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 01-21-2020, 06:46 AM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
all good... i'll check that mag out right after this... you're a bitch for not admitting that you had me join without me saying I was though.

hopefully tommorow i'll be able to come up with a good punchline, but thats one day.

I'd all day rather do 30 lines against someone like blue bayou or whoever, and see which ones hit, and which ones miss on both sides and then vote.

I honestly feel like on this website though, that it wouldn't matter niggas got a camp and people who know me from a million years ago like diode uh oh booth.. well dead poet/massacre on here wouldn't fanboy on me if they thought I lost... you fags from other websites I feel like yo I think ouch beat him by a little but I still know other dude... vote - other dude
Quit complaining hoe. Inf signed me up w/o my knowledge too and I never even responded in the thread. 1 bar is nothing you still ducking.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:00 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

LOL... ok... my girl is is waiting outside the store literally right now because i'm the man waiting for it to open to buy booze.. well now its 7 so I know

never ducked homie
Old 01-21-2020, 07:34 AM   #14
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL... ok... my girl is is waiting outside the store literally right now because i'm the man waiting for it to open to buy booze.. well now its 7 so I know

never ducked homie
This explains everything about u
Old 01-21-2020, 08:11 AM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
I called out Blue Bayou.. while heavily drinking, and continue to drink.. and I know I was better and witter than him... said give me a week i'll do a verse, forgot about it.. didn't do that.. he probably wrote one, thats not ducking its just not fulfilling whatever you said you would, which you could call ducking..

but me randomly posting in a new league idea.. sounds cool... i'd like to hear more info so I don't no show though... and then you add me after hearing nothing? thats bullshit
You were never

Continue having too many paper bag bottles and stumble into traffic
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:37 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

regauldsel i'vee got my hands in my nike di,b ass thing........
Old 01-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #17
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:26 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

k