Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-24-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Why do people feel the need to shit on the service industry?

Seriously you dumb bitch... I might understand if you was paying 20 a plate to have all of your hopes and dreams be perfect. But if you're coming in with less than 7 dollars, that doesn't mean I gotta lick the floor so you can walk comfortably.

There's this lady, she orders off our "value" menu. She wants her fries extra crispy, with no salt. No ice in her beverage. All that I dont mind ringing in, it's literally a second and a half. What i DON'T agree with is you sending back your order because your fries weren't crispy enough. You got halfway through the bag before you decided they weren't good? You got halfway through your burger, but you want another one fresh because you want it hot with your "undercooked" fries? Then on TOP of all that, you mad at me because you only got 30,minutes on your lunch break?

Bitch, I work 36 hours in 3 days mon-wed. I'm in OT by lunch on Thursday with 2 more shifts after that. I had over 100 hours my last check and I'm barely scraping by. Take your 7 dollars to McDonalds.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:03 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to the pizza shop?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:40 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

did she ask for more than 3 ingredients?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:44 PM   #4
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Seriously you dumb bitch... I might understand if you was paying 20 a plate to have all of your hopes and dreams be perfect. But if you're coming in with less than 7 dollars, that doesn't mean I gotta lick the floor so you can walk comfortably.

There's this lady, she orders off our "value" menu. She wants her fries extra crispy, with no salt. No ice in her beverage. All that I dont mind ringing in, it's literally a second and a half. What i DON'T agree with is you sending back your order because your fries weren't crispy enough. You got halfway through the bag before you decided they weren't good? You got halfway through your burger, but you want another one fresh because you want it hot with your "undercooked" fries? Then on TOP of all that, you mad at me because you only got 30,minutes on your lunch break?

Bitch, I work 36 hours in 3 days mon-wed. I'm in OT by lunch on Thursday with 2 more shifts after that. I had over 100 hours my last check and I'm barely scraping by. Take your 7 dollars to McDonalds.

BIG FACTS.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:25 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

So confused
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:24 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post

I'll front you a half a big 8 and get you on ya feet
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #7
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

you actually dont know why someone would get halfway through their meal and complain about undercooked fries and a cold burger while their limited break time adds to the frustration?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the pizza shop?
Old 04-24-2019, 11:21 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
did she ask for more than 3 ingredients?
Them pickles put him over the edge

Smh. The nerve
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:34 AM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

He said he was fired from the pizza shop, guys.

Pay attention, Jesus.

From flipping pizza dough to burger patties.

Fast food Chef featured on the next Chopped.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:42 AM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol wat when.....y

How tf u get fired from a pizza shop
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:57 AM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

I recall it being over some inappropriate shit he said around a female co-worker he was stalking.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:10 AM   #13
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I recall it being over some inappropriate shit he said around a female co-worker he was stalking.
damn

ya hate to see it

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:56 AM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh yeah.....right

But then he got a new job at a restaurant..... I guess it's this one

He said restaurant tho I didn't know he meant Burger King wtf
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:15 AM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

It’s not a fast food chain it’s a private franchised restaurant get with the times
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:49 PM   #16
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

So wait.. Did he find another stalk victim alrdy? Swore i read aomewhere that he did. Im just now piecing it together though. Damn. I need to get hip. This shit better than GOT
Old 04-26-2019, 10:53 PM   #17
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Lol'd hard @ my man boof white knighting people trying to scam fast food places for french fries with a free meal on the side.

My guy, Finny is the liberal cause here.

to be srs, if you complain about a shit meal at a fast food place you're a cop. you know the game damn well when you're ordering mcshitburgers. half the time it's going to be hot enough to disguise the factory meat. the other half you're getting hour old pig fetus. if you complain about the cold times you don't deserve the hot times. a true gentleman knows his market and never gets his mccard pulled. i'm sorry that Jamal (or in this case Joseph) isn't making your shit made to order at 3.25 an hour.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:20 AM   #18
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

real g's respect waiters
Old 04-30-2019, 09:53 PM   #19
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

to answer your question, probably because they hate themselves.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:55 PM   #20
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

I'm usually an absolute cock to waitresses who seem of the right temper. this is because they will probably spit in my food, and the idea of females spitting in my food gets me hard as a diamond. little do they know they're so called revenge enables the addict and fuels the poor treatment.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote