Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #21
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Alcoholism is bout just as bad too.
That's where I come in. Frfr
Old 07-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #22
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

you know what im not bothered with opiates or drugs in general i mean i get it you have a problem you want to get high... thats fine whatever.... but what i dont like is how society deals with these people and the shit that they give them to "fix" their addiction by giving them antipsychotics even to people who dont even take opiates... that pisses me off... i dont really care ive tried coke ive done ecstacy and shit but ive never ever felt addicted to them although in all honesty ive never done heroin or perks or oc's er whatever but ive dont pretty much everything else from acid to coke to ecstacy to molly.... but ive never felt the urge to do them every single day in and out... anyways all im trying to say ive gone to doctors and psychiatrists and been put in the hospital for not feeling well er watever... and inside these institutions where they have patients and doctors and staff and shit and if you say anything like even remotely related to drugs at all they put you on this antipsychotic medication that is absolutely revolting its the worst pills your ever going to take in your life... basically puts people into a state of paralysis where you cant even move your body or feel your body... and they expect this shit to help people get off of drugs and it doesnt it just makes you feel like shit... like me i get put on some antipsychotic medication and i dont even know where to buy psychadelic shit on the street... psychadelic drugs.... thats what pisses me off... and in all honesty if i knew where to get a bag of heroin i dont know mate... maybe if drugs werent so expensive in the first place... i might even buy some heroin just to be like a fuck you to them fucking people who think oh drugs are bad and if you even mention anything about drugs im going to put you on antipsychotic medication that is going to put your body into a state of paralysis where you will be unable to control your body and eventually if you continue to take any type of drug whatsoever we're going to turn you into a retard literally eventually... eventually you will be half retarded.... now i aint never heard of some cocaine making a person half retarded you feel me? ahhh fuck!
Old 07-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Just smoke weed idiots
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:25 PM   #24
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Dude.. 2trip.. doctors ain't putting ppl on antipsychotics to get off drugs. They're putting ppl on them bc they are mentally unstable.. drug addiction may be a symptom of that even tho it's a disease in itself.

I take 100mg Seroquel at night bc I have homicidal thoughts & dreams. I'm legit crazy & addiction has jack shit to do w/ that.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #25
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

not when the medication your taking is being abused.. this is true for any drug including seroquel and pills that dont necessarily get you fucked up... but are being used in any case... and when they be giving you these pills they be fucking with the amount your taking in all of the cases... thats not cool... they're giving people incredible amounts of powerful medication (THAT DOES NOT EVEN FUCK YOU UP)... if you feel me... to the point that many of the patients could not withstand the amount of antipsychotic medication that you are being prescribed... (especially when most of the people who they are dispensing the medication to have never actually even known how to take actually psychadelic shit that you have find somehow but they dont know or in all honesty the psychadelic shit if you can find it isnt very cheap you feel me.... so what the fuck?? thats fucked up? i mean for instance i come from a very good family with a rich background... but even for me someone who is quite important er whatever... if i even say anything like that sounds crazy or strange... nah man sorry your wrong... stop abusing people/drugs/power/money/beliefs and shit... sorry man...
Old 07-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #26
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

What in the entire fuck is u talking about bro?

Srs.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:41 PM   #27
Tha Pastor Reach Yeah
Allan o dywyllwch

Battle Record: 10-0

Champed
- AOWL Season 7
- Art of Writing League

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant futureTha Pastor Reach Yeah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
What in the entire fuck is u talking about bro?

Srs.
Lol it might be the codeine talking but dude cracks me up sometimes.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #28
2tripple0
death warmed over

mate im talking about prisons or instituations where people who are pyschotic are often sent to... and psychotic and antipsychotic medication/drugs.....and how something needs to be done about this cause it aint cool the way it goes down...
Old 07-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

word at seroquil. def an antipsychotic.
used/given or prescribed or whatever heavy in jails

and benzos such as xanax and clonzapin are not opiods, correct.
they are another monster entirely which can be a nightmare to get off if your heavy on them. dont know from experience. never enjoyed themthat much to use more than every so often, but i know folks that would wake up to a bowl of that shit for breakfast. not good.

alcoholism = also another monster. but aint getting into all that.
i just know this opiod shit has effected me and a lot of people ive loved or had good friendships with and am pretty sure its effected others here.

oh, and ya @Strikta, codeine - soft as fuck.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

They say it's a disease. I say it's a mental problem. I'm not a doctor. But mental problems are illnesses none the less.

I strongly feel addiction occurs for those people whom are weak minded and lack will power and self control.

Opiate addiction typically starts off by those prescribed pain killers for a long period of time and then cut off and/or abuse their prescription to the point their dosage provided wasn't enough.

Either way, it's sad but at the same time disgusting watching someone turn in to a COMPLETELY different person.

Cheater, thief, delusional, pathological liar and bi-polar. I've seen it way to many times with friends... All dead.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
word at seroquil. def an antipsychotic.
used/given or prescribed or whatever heavy in jails

and benzos such as xanax and clonzapin are not opiods, correct.
they are another monster entirely which can be a nightmare to get off if your heavy on them. dont know from experience. never enjoyed themthat much to use more than every so often, but i know folks that would wake up to a bowl of that shit for breakfast. not good.

alcoholism = also another monster. but aint getting into all that.
i just know this opiod shit has effected me and a lot of people ive loved or had good friendships with and am pretty sure its effected others here.

oh, and ya @Strikta, codeine - soft as fuck.
Calanaspam and Xanax are benzos. Morphine is an opiode, Hydrocodone is an opiode.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #32
2tripple0
death warmed over

haha yeah @Genocide for like saying something... a lot of people wont even really talk no more about this shit... i guess thats chill but yeah i dont know both sides dont really sound too enticing... its like @Destroyer said just smoke pot.... and like maybe like some coke but only really if you can afford it... life is too good i mean think about these things on a different level... like compare drugs to money for example i mean a kilo of cocaine costs what like 35,000 and you could probably get a pound of cocaine for like i dont know 45,000... i mean thats fucked up... ONE KILO = 30,000... i mean ive never even had 30,000 thats a lot of fucking money... and all your getting is 30 g's for it... thats fucked up... almost makes it feel not worth it... scary like... i mean an ounce of cocaine is like 1200 dollars... you feel me... damn man.... its a hard life and a hard subject.. because there a lot of people who do abuse these types of numbers really...
Old 07-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

im of the camp that its not a disease

cancer is a disease

u wake up one day and boom

u don't just wake up and be addicted to dope ...the shit don't just jump in ur arm lol

not wanting to have this debate tho at all.....literally is this what the internet has become?

every1 wasting their lives having the same 5 arguments to infinity? lol unreal
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:02 PM   #34
2tripple0
death warmed over

i agree like i said a lot of people dont want to say much about this subject in general... i agree...its not something that poeple like to talk about... and dont get it... in reality..
Old 07-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #35
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

stfu ill literally cum inside of u
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:06 PM   #36
2tripple0
death warmed over

yeah and like it you fucker...
Old 07-07-2017, 02:06 PM   #37
Ghost1

banned cuz that got way too weird

take a week off
Old 07-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #38
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Smgdh.

Bags.

Lmfao.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:13 PM   #39
Ghost1

LMAO shit spiraled out of control. quickly.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickNoze View Post
Calanaspam and Xanax are benzos. Morphine is an opiode, Hydrocodone is an opiode.
thats basically what i said without addressing morphine and hydrocodone.