Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > NBL Season 17: Summertime Shootout/The Last Stand > Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2023, 08:22 PM   #1
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future
Default Week 1: DynamiCz vs. R!canTheoryz - DYNAMICZ WINS

Rules

You know the drill.

Due Dates:
Verses this week are due Friday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

@DynamiCz @R!canTheoryz
Old 04-18-2023, 10:54 PM   #2
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Yerpppp
Old 04-19-2023, 02:15 PM   #3
R!canTheoryz
Bullying Yall Bitches.

Battle Record: 9-22

R!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant future

How Many?
Old 04-19-2023, 03:54 PM   #4
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Im fine with 8
Old 04-22-2023, 12:39 AM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

Home Invasion! Fuk the House, I run inside and actually torch it
Bodies everywhere, Flesh & Bones Hang off the Wall... Family Portrait//
Old Veteran! We don't care how you dump the tech, or when you slump the best
Jail stories in your rocker, but no Mugshot of you in the System... That's Trump Arrest//
Ransom amount a blurred digit! Face shot, your words and speech slurred with it
Drive by! Desert Eagles moving behind the Window, the car look like a Bird Exhibit//
The hood gone witness! Big Sword, your fam just realized the good gone missing
We Left his Legs Inside his Workplace, that's how you should of "Stood on Business"//

Last edited by DynamiCz; 04-22-2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:38 AM   #6
R!canTheoryz
Bullying Yall Bitches.

Battle Record: 9-22

R!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant future

Where I’m from? we see Dumb Profits, your investments
Bleed outta pockets,
I’ll Shuttle your future into flames quicker than a Elon rocket.
This Peace is Quickly loaded- ur brain’ll be strictly Roaming,
Fuck the Gun - this Blade’ll Cut & Leave Dy Scattered Everywhere like Hippie Clothing.
Don’t get slapped into patterns thinking it’s a high five,
So Why Lie? ‘we both paint abstract’ & this still wouldn’t end in a Tie, Dye.
a Perfectionist I move Errors -seen my name
Vs U & Instantly Grew terror,
Put your brain in a cap Now you’ll reslly think about adapting to bein in ‘tha New Era’
Old 04-22-2023, 05:04 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I thought this was relatively close actually, I loved that opening line from
Dyna conceptually I just thought maybe ‘flesh and blood’ rather than ‘bones’ would have helped him tie it in to the family aspect a little more, but the idea was fresh as fuck to me. I really liked that idea a lot, Trump Arrest and Bird Exhibit were cool, the closet was my least favourite from you in truth but definitely a solid and consistent verse here, nice wording throughout top to bottom.

R!can has improved a lot since I last read him, Shuttle with the current event was good, I enjoyed the nameplays used here with Tie Dye the top pick for me personally from those as I thought the way it was executed with the payoff at the end worked best for that line. This was close for real, I edged it to Dyna overall for his consistency in both the ideas, his wording, and execution - that opening line of his was LOTB for me too which again gave him a slight nod over R!can here.

Vote - Dyna
Old 04-22-2023, 06:07 AM   #8
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Family portrait n bird exhibition vs hippie clothing
Ultimately I think Dynamics wording n delivery here was better
Rican was choppy in spots

V. Dynamicz
Old 04-22-2023, 03:33 PM   #9
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Home Invasion! Fuk the House, I run inside and actually torch it
Bodies everywhere, Flesh & Bones Hang off the Wall... Family Portrait//
nice
Old Veteran! We don't care how you dump the tech, or when you slump the best
Jail stories in your rocker, but no Mugshot of you in the System... That's Trump Arrest//
good again
Ransom amount a blurred digit! Face shot, your words and speech slurred with it
Drive by! Desert Eagles moving behind the Window, the car look like a Bird Exhibit//
I loved this lol
The hood gone witness! Big Sword, your fam just realized the good gone missing
We Left his Legs Inside his Workplace, that's how you should of "Stood on Business"//
not feeling

Vs

Where I’m from? we see Dumb Profits, your investments
Bleed outta pockets,
I’ll Shuttle your future into flames quicker than a Elon rocket.
had potential for something special but execution lacked
This Peace is Quickly loaded- ur brain’ll be strictly Roaming,
Fuck the Gun - this Blade’ll Cut & Leave Dy Scattered Everywhere like Hippie Clothing.
this was fire
Don’t get slapped into patterns thinking it’s a high five,
So Why Lie? ‘we both paint abstract’ & this still wouldn’t end in a Tie, Dye.
good again
a Perfectionist I move Errors -seen my name
Vs U & Instantly Grew terror,
Put your brain in a cap Now you’ll reslly think about adapting to bein in ‘tha New Era’
nah not feeling it

My favorite battle so far, both came with some heat but DynamiCz was way more consistent in his verse. Good battle overall and I’m impressed with both.

Vote DynamiCz
Old 04-23-2023, 06:23 PM   #10
Zuo
Sidearms

NEED VOTES IN HERE!

@Cred @Kill Spree @Aero @Dominate @Defiant @Diablo @Ryno @Blue Bayou @Cereal @Master Rock @Saint @Mac @Dominate @Adverse @Unfukwitable
Old 04-23-2023, 08:17 PM   #11
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

I had to read this twice.. Very close. Dy had imagery to place you places. Rican verse seemed more direct and played with Dy's name and utilized it in the verse making it feel more directed.
V -Rican

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 04-23-2023, 09:43 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I liked Rican's bars here and thought it's truly a respectable battle verse and he brought it.
I also like his use of Capping the Multis that he wants the reader to execute with more vigor or emphasis. Helps out.

That said, I Thought DynamicZ here wrote the verse o' the week. And I don't even think it's close.
Only knock would be just a slighhhtly corny/ rhyme-repeaty closing line but....
Man this is 7 barz of pure fire that we all should be striving for...

Really like both; candidate for BOTW
Thx for droppin; GL wk 2
Old 04-23-2023, 10:08 PM   #13
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dyna

Opener too similar to leave your blood on the wall like family photos to love it
Mugshot cool
Desert eagles / bird okay.. pretty predictable
Stood on business was okay

Cool to see you back

Rican

Opener ehh I appreciate the current event attempt but I just don't like the concept personally
Hippie clothing cool ish
Tie Die I've done/seen so just not as effective for me personally... Your wording was good tho
But your brain in a cap seems silly to me but concept coolish

Very close battle imo.. I think Dyna edged it
-kungfugrip
Old 04-24-2023, 01:46 AM   #14
Zuo
Sidearms

DynamiCz Wins 5-1
Closed Thread