Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You could count the people who fully understand quantum physics on the fingers of both hands and that's probably a generous estimate. I find it endlessly interesting, but a lot of it is way beyond my comprehension and I imagine always will be.

Last edited by Witty; 02-02-2023 at 07:55 AM.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 06:27 PM   #22
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Even the people who created it have a difficult time defining it. Its basically beyond the binary, in a sense of multiple binary dimensions computing simultaneously. Huh?....exactly.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz

Last edited by Master Rock; 02-03-2023 at 06:55 PM.
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 09:07 PM   #23
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
AI is going to take a lot of jobs, literally coded an entire website with chatgpt, if I forget how to do something, I can just say give me the code for so and so.
Set me up a decent website pro bono...with all the name/rights and content for me... Nothing fancy just a site for political/sports/news/debates articles...just a list of links with article titles and standard text articles.... But if you make it nice and user-friendly and good-looking in exchange I will
CONSIDER your AI/Prompt Verses in AOWL competitions... IF you edit them a decent amount.

Deal?

Lemme know bud, and if you agree you can PM me if u want to.. about "name", specifics... In the LOTTERY'S "off chance" it ever becomes readable for viewers, the tip is 5% Ad revenue for YOU... if I sell out for internet clicks in the future, i.e. if it's done well and searchable and popular & I don't quit early on & u shoot a tiny maintenance/updates,,,

Haha... just consider it, Eviction... or Decline.. & throw some original multies together if u wanna be judged.
GL and lemme know
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 09:14 PM   #24
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You could count the people who fully understand quantum physics on the fingers of both hands and that's probably a generous estimate. I find it endlessly interesting, but a lot of it is way beyond my comprehension and I imagine always will be.
Good, and likely true points Wit... Though you might underestimate yourself. A quick internet search of the most basic terms and theories on the subject might be only moderately confusing/comprehendable and you could learn a thing or 2.
Like I did ITT...which unfortunately led to me rambling/asking questions... @Answer has satiated my thirst for assurance that the micro [edit:subatomic*] world has slightly different intuitions, but my imaginary numbers proposition/confusion remains an open question for him, or any1 else..

Hope u N the fam are well Witty and have a good weekend

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-03-2023 at 10:10 PM. Reason: *
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:38 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Good, and likely true points Wit... Though you might underestimate yourself. A quick internet search of the most basic terms and theories on the subject might be only moderately confusing/comprehendable and you could learn a thing or 2.
Like I did ITT...which unfortunately led to me rambling/asking questions... @Answer has satiated my thirst for assurance that the micro [edit:subatomic*] world has slightly different intuitions, but my imaginary numbers proposition/confusion remains an open question for him, or any1 else..

Hope u N the fam are well Witty and have a good weekend
Thanks, all is good on my end, I hope the same on yours.

I didn't claim lack of knowledge due to not pursuing knowledge. I've seen and read enough to have a reasonable conversation on the subject, or at least I believe that to be the case. I can quote the theories and experiments and can gather enough from the evidence to believe it. However, I do not understand it, and if my enormous ego has to submit to something, it must be fucking difficult lol

Old 02-04-2023, 11:14 PM   #26
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Chuckled silently in my brain reading that
Old 02-04-2023, 11:16 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Spooky action at a distance, as Einstein said. If I remember correctly this was a disparaging remark which he later corrected, but it's very apt nonetheless.

Old 02-04-2023, 11:18 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Chuckled silently in my brain reading that
I did say I was being generous. I don't think anyone does.

Actually you are right to chuckle, it was a stupid thing to say.

Last edited by Witty; 02-04-2023 at 11:22 PM.