Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #241
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

The fact that y'all think that race has no influence of your opinions is retarded. stop @VERITAS and @gow....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #242
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Innovator is killin it right now
Old 07-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #243
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
as easily as you say it could of been about teenagers it could also easily be
about black people come on son...

you don't know...just like i don't know..its all speculation.

my thing is why is so hard to believe that Zimmerman had a racial agenda?

come on man.

veritas said....we all profle

and he profiled the kid and reacted with false pretenses...

he called the cops.

why did he feel the need to follow him.

his statement clearly indicates he had some person gripe about the situation.

you want to know i honestly believe?

i believe they both reacted with racial intension...

Zimmerman saw a black kid dressed in black and profiled him...

treyvon saw a white guy following him an automatically assumed what Zimmerman had already done..which was profile him.

shit went down and teryvon is dead.

is Zimmerman a racist?

i don't know..

but i don't believe that his actions where not racially charged.
so what about trayvon attacking him, you think ther was right there for it to happen? its not legal for a conversation to lead to assault however its not illegal to follow someone around your neighborhood
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #244
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You cant prove that. Fact.
Zimmerman did nothong illegal. Fact.
Treyvon attacked without legal justificstion . Fact.
Self defense. Fact.

Innovater are you black?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #245
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
so what about trayvon attacking him, you think ther was right there for it to happen? its not legal for a conversation to lead to assault however its not illegal to follow someone around your neighborhood
Logic wont work gow you disagree so you are a racist.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #246
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
The fact that y'all think that race has no influence of your opinions is retarded. stop @VERITAS and @gow....
zimemrman isnt white so how does the race of either cause is to think racially?

i think fucking logical and dont let cry baby shit blur my vision

the kid fit the suspect of someone breaking into houses, the neighborhood watch captain followed him the BOY PUT HANDS ON HIM and he got shot

it happens every day for alot less reasons then having hands put on you
Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #247
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Which black man in this thread is willing to follow me?

I will check in the morning. Good night.

Ps: black cultire is in peril. The black race is hopelessly contradictory. It needs help. I am that man.
If you follow me you can plant the seeds I sow in your communities.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #248
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

Loollll veritas you racist bruh
Keep on
Old 07-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #249
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol listen man im not a black crusader here..

but you guys are looking at this one sided.

gow you just posted right in that quote

its not illegal for a conversation to lead to an assault.

so what did treyvon do wrong?

some guy you don't know walks up to you and confronts you about shit you don't know about...

i love how you guys depict treyvon as this thug and vicious person.

the kid was 17..he was prolly scared man...big 200 something guy gets out a car and starts to confront you...come on man

its obvious the kid reacted like a 17 year old...

with out thinking..he was scared, he reacted.

you guys sit here and say well he was going to kill him if Zimmerman handt pulled the gun out

how do you know that?

so now treyvon goes from being this 17 year old kid.
to some calculation bad ass nigga who is gonna kill the guy?

im not the one making leaps here lol

aND VERITAS

im not black.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #250
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Loollll veritas you racist bruh
Keep on

Dude....this is the problem right here. Your mind is faulty. Go back a few pages and see me prophesying of your response.

Come with me malachi....I will teach you to truly think.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #251
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
zimemrman isnt white so how does the race of either cause is to think racially?

i think fucking logical and dont let cry baby shit blur my vision

the kid fit the suspect of someone breaking into houses, the neighborhood watch captain followed him the BOY PUT HANDS ON HIM and he got shot

it happens every day for alot less reasons then having hands put on you
so other races aren't allowed to be racist only white people can be racist?

hmmm
Old 07-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #252
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
lol listen man im not a black crusader here..

but you guys are looking at this one sided.

gow you just posted right in that quote

its not illegal for a conversation to lead to an assault.

so what did treyvon do wrong?

some guy you don't know walks up to you and confronts you about shit you don't know about...

i love how you guys depict treyvon as this thug and vicious person.

the kid was 17..he was prolly scared man...big 200 something guy gets out a car and starts to confront you...come on man

its obvious the kid reacted like a 17 year old...

with out thinking..he was scared, he reacted.

you guys sit here and say well he was going to kill him if Zimmerman handt pulled the gun out

how do you know that?

so now treyvon goes from being this 17 year old kid.
to some calculation bad ass nigga who is gonna kill the guy?

im not the one making leaps here lol

aND VERITAS

im not black.

The multitude of words does not equate to right.

Keep it simple. Stick to facts.

THE JURY MADE THE RIGHT CALL. SELF DEFENSE. NOTHING ZIMMERMAN DID WAS ILLEGAL OR COULD BE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE OF HATE AND PREMEDITATED.

NOW STOP. YOU ARE LOOKING FOOLISH SON.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #253
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

This kid was starting fights for the last 2 days. Jumping into people's backyards and acting irratic. Try to do that on my block and see what happens faggot.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #254
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Veritas
your just a joke

This is my last post cause basically the same points are repeated
And no ones gonna change what I think.
@God Of War
What cry bab shit?
Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #255
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
The multitude of words does not equate to right.

Keep it simple. Stick to facts.

THE JURY MADE THE RIGHT CALL. SELF DEFENSE. NOTHING ZIMMERMAN DID WAS ILLEGAL OR COULD BE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE OF HATE AND PREMEDITATED.

NOW STOP. YOU ARE LOOKING FOOLISH SON.
lol im not arguing the juries decision.

it is what it is.

but i refuse to believe that Zimmermans actions where not racially charged...that's all im arguing.

you are ruining my high man.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #256
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I don't care if you got a fucking rainbow skin tone. You attack someone when approached be prepared to get what you got coming to you.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #257
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

and you are completely right about that.

but the fact that every here is sitting here saying.

"well Zimmerman isn't white...so he cant be racist"

is fucking retarded.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #258
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
and you are completely right about that.

but the fact that every here is sitting here saying.

"well Zimmerman isn't white...so he cant be racist"

is fucking retarded.
no that was in reply to something else actually
Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #259
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

Veritas ur fucking retarded and a racist
the facts are if it was a black man following a white kid in a hoodie and the white kid beat him up than the black man killed him he would be put on Death row or life in prison that's just facts... We live in White America!!
want proof,

A Man kidnaps 3 girls and was raping, beating and forcing them to have his children for several years....
A BLACK man suspects something and saves one than call the cops to have the search the other mans house... The Cops find out that the three missing girls they been looking for, for years are in there and the 3 Girls Call the Black Man a Hero..!
Next they offer the Black Man a reward for saving them, He does not take the reward money he tells them to give it to the 3 girls because he has a job and gets a paycheck plus they need it more than he does...!
First thing White America does is BRING UP his Criminal Record... WTF Does his criminal record have to with this man saving those girls from that horrible situation.
I guarantee if was a WHITE man in the same situation he would of got a Medal from Obama, a Key to the city and been recognized as a National modern day Hero.

Them girls said themselves he was a hero but White America had to find someway to try and bring him down because he was a brother... Those are the facts

I've personally been pulled over by police because i matched the description: Young black male... and i'm light skinned the person who was doing the crimes was black as whoopi Goldbergs lips...
i neva heard or seen a cop pull over a white person cuz they matched the description: young white male...
that's how shit is and it's not gonna change cuz people are too ignorant nowadays too look pass complexion... Facts are facts
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #260
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
Veritas ur fucking retarded and a racist
the facts are if it was a black man following a white kid in a hoodie and the white kid beat him up than the black man killed him he would be put on Death row or life in prison that's just facts... We live in White America!!
want proof,

A Man kidnaps 3 girls and was raping, beating and forcing them to have his children for several years....
A BLACK man suspects something and saves one than call the cops to have the search the other mans house... The Cops find out that the three missing girls they been looking for, for years are in there and the 3 Girls Call the Black Man a Hero..!
Next they offer the Black Man a reward for saving them, He does not take the reward money he tells them to give it to the 3 girls because he has a job and gets a paycheck plus they need it more than he does...!
First thing White America does is BRING UP his Criminal Record... WTF Does his criminal record have to with this man saving those girls from that horrible situation.
I guarantee if was a WHITE man in the same situation he would of got a Medal from Obama, a Key to the city and been recognized as a National modern day Hero.

Them girls said themselves he was a hero but White America had to find someway to try and bring him down because he was a brother... Those are the facts

I've personally been pulled over by police because i matched the description: Young black male... and i'm light skinned the person who was doing the crimes was black as whoopi Goldbergs lips...
i neva heard or seen a cop pull over a white person cuz they matched the description: young white male...
that's how shit is and it's not gonna change cuz people are too ignorant nowadays too look pass complexion... Facts are facts

ur a fucking idiot, with non factual situations and the ones that is correct are only there to back your outrageous claim. your excused from this convo