Old 02-19-2019, 11:55 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I used to live around a bunch of hondurans in my old apartment building. They were great people.

The main thing is the jobs they take. Hence the jokes in like south park and shit. Last year they did a huge bust at fresh mark, which is one of the bigger employers in stark county (where im at). Its shitty factory work but so many people want those jobs there are waiting lists. They do like cold cuts and hot dogs and shit like that. Apparently theyre huge with referrals too which move you up the lists and since its basically just labor there arent skills and shit you need so its entry level. Ive had buddies that worked there in the past and they joked about needing to know spanish to be able to work there cuz it was all mexicans and the like.

But anyways there were 200 employees fired for having fake documentation/social security numbers of others to get hired etc.

Its a decent job too they start at 10-12 an hour, the average job here is like 8 an hour for example, and quarterly raises etc so people want those jobs

But word than its compounded because you got 2 families living in a 450 dollar apartment, and they send alot of the money back to there families removing it from the area

But all that aside a wall isnt going to stop that. People want SOMETHING done, and since a wall was mentioned theyve rallied behind that. Its not just jobs tho, ohio amd places like it are plagued by the heroin/fentanyl epidemic , and again i dont think a wall would put a dent in that, but it leads to people wanting something done.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:04 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no low IQ turds won’t be able to feed their low IQ family

Good riddance to their decaying bodies if you ask me
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:19 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Learn to code amiright
Old 02-19-2019, 12:24 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

journos aren’t smart enough to code

They need those sweet factory jobs the messicans are stealing

Can’t wait for them to decay with the low IQ dirts while our new Hispanic friends spread good Christian values and hard work ethic throughout our society
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:27 PM   #25
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

So about jobs, my previous post explained how the "they took our jobs" meme, is exactly that. A meme. And that its far from true, in fact immigration of any kind, legal or illegal, is actually beneficial for native born workers. This linked study goes more into detail.
http://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu...states-economy

"At least its something" is pretty much settling for a 5bn$ non solution to a problem. Its almost silly.

If we wanted to curtail this, why not penalize/prosecute big business owners who hire illegals instead of citizens? Because immigrants arents hiring themselves....
I hear of ICE detaining/arresting ppl everyday. But i never heard of a business getting shut down for hiring them in the first place.

Also, min wage is getting boosted up. 11, 12, 15$hr in some places. Do you realize the increase in produce costs if farms had to pay their workers 15$hr? Its not doable.
And who? Who tf is picking oranges in the sun for min wage? Not no americans.
joog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
Whats w this weird "wall boner" ppl seem to have?
Like who actually thinks its gonna be beneficial?

Like how does the average guy, in lets sayyyyyy rural ohio benefit from a wall around texas?
-immigration? Studies have proven immigration to be beneficial over the long term. The short term job displacement( miniscule) will actually benefit the average worker.
-drugs? Mexican/Colombian/etc cocaine isnt what got middle Americans dropping like flies by the multiple dozens. Its fent. Which mostly comes from China
The cartels selling fent, are doing to compete w an existing market.

So why would i, someone in Boston, gaf about a wall in Texas?
Majority of heroin smuggled in to the US comes from Mexico.

Fent is killing people now, sure BUT heroin's always killed people.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:09 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

and the fentanyl is killing people because its being laced into the heroin, which is the epidemic. no one just buys fentanyl lol. they buy H. you get some fentanyl and that OZ of H just became 10. stomp the fuck out of it and bring the potency back up with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
So about jobs, my previous post explained how the "they took our jobs" meme, is exactly that. A meme. And that its far from true, in fact immigration of any kind, legal or illegal, is actually beneficial for native born workers. This linked study goes more into detail.
http://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu...states-economy

"At least its something" is pretty much settling for a 5bn$ non solution to a problem. Its almost silly.

If we wanted to curtail this, why not penalize/prosecute big business owners who hire illegals instead of citizens? Because immigrants arents hiring themselves....
I hear of ICE detaining/arresting ppl everyday. But i never heard of a business getting shut down for hiring them in the first place.

Also, min wage is getting boosted up. 11, 12, 15$hr in some places. Do you realize the increase in produce costs if farms had to pay their workers 15$hr? Its not doable.
And who? Who tf is picking oranges in the sun for min wage? Not no americans.
i mean you're from boston so you probably know people from the poor experience, but city poor is a different mentality. theres money everywhere, its a hub for people

if you're in rural america, or even a failed shit city, people will work whatever they can get. that article you linked is malarkey. its referencing wage growth and a higher educated workforce off the bat, when this discussion is literally about the uneducated dirt of america. the ones that fall through the cracks etc

i gave anecdotal evidence sure, but its evidence anyone from any failed midwest city could give you, at which point it isn't anecdotal. its actual experience. its a meme for a reason, politicians and others point to it because they are playing to bases where it ISN'T just a meme. its that type of thinking that led people into thinking trump had no shot.

those are realities for a giant swathe of america

but yea, i think they're misguided in thinking the wall will solve their problems. i too think businesses should face the brunt of the punishment if found employing illegals, whether they were duped or not. have background checks etc whatever is needed. i think that would make a massive difference the wall wouldn't

but you asked why people are for the wall. and thats why. they either believe it will work or believe it will help. those same people could give a fuck about nasa, which has a miniscule budget anymore, but there are tons of things they don't give a fuck about that the government spends money on, so its easy to get behind something ridiculous they feel helps them
Old 02-20-2019, 10:41 PM   #28
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
I legit have re-occuring dreams of mexican gang members from the block one street over all the time. shit is traumatizing. they over here shooting up our block, raping our girls, but mic boof & the rest of the shit libs say it's not a crisis and trump is abusing his power

up to me i'd ship all these illegals, and their kids, back to their home country.

yall ruined my block on god
what percentage of those mexican gangs crossed the southern border illegally

and where was that at

genuine questions
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:51 PM   #29
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
what percentage of those mexican gangs crossed the southern border illegally

and where was that at

genuine questions
100%

cant say where they crossed, who u think i am, Diode? asking detailed background questions and shit

what i know is they came from mexico border illegally. not even sure my cousin's girl is mexican or honduras or what, but i know like 10 people live with them and some of their sons ended up gang members

i legit cant talk to my nephews grandma cuz this bitch dont know english. neither does 80% of her family. i know a lil spanish so we can kinda talk but not really
Old 02-21-2019, 10:52 PM   #30
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

look up PF13 thats the hood i grew up in. check out steetgangs.com
Old 02-21-2019, 10:56 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/...e/primeraflats honest to god wouldnt even post this link if i wasnt thousands of miles away

these boys dont play >:)
Old 02-21-2019, 10:58 PM   #32
Immolate
I'm UPset

i remember when ghetto boyz (hispanic gang) shot up the park id been going to since i was 10 years old. they were shooting at PF 13. same week they beat the shit outta my boy just for walking home. he was lucky he aint get popped

but originally that was a completely black hood we were segregated to. then mexicans came and segregated us farther

"ItS NoT A NaTiOnAl EmERgyCy" you right, i guess in a way.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:04 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

stupid ass dummy white boys who's fathers werent even slave msters. yall niggas dont know shit.

ya grand dad aint even annex a territory. faggot ass niggas
Old 02-22-2019, 12:05 AM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

hur hur hur hur trial of tears WAH WAH WHA

bitch

u aint know shit. them niggas used to skin ours girls and make em as fucking lamp shades.
guess who their ancestors are?
MEXICANS

same mexicans fucking shooting up my lil niece for no reason other than being black

ItS NotA NAtIonAl EmErgEncy

faggoty ass
Old 02-23-2019, 12:27 AM   #35
Immolate
I'm UPset

this white boy asked me

"so u are against illegal immigration but you have illegal immigrants in your family?"

i told that nigga "yes"

fuck my cousin's wife idgaf, i seen my niggas shot up, i got ptsd from these illegal bitches. fuck i care about 1 when i seen 1000
Old 02-23-2019, 12:27 AM   #36
Immolate
I'm UPset

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Old 02-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #37
Immolate
I'm UPset

i voted for trump cuz i thought we were gonna bus these niggas out. fuck this weenie ass nigga. deporting like 2k immigrants a year when there's 40 million of them in los angeles lmao
Old 02-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

TRUMP IS ALL TALK NO ACTION LIKE PHONE SEX
Old 02-23-2019, 01:51 AM   #39
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yeah i mean u segway'd pretty well into my point "i guess in a way"

you can call it a socal emergency if you want. i mean that sounds fucking awful. i'm not surprised, i know those cats do wild shit, but that's been going on since you were a kid. its not new, and its not affecting 99.99% of america --

but there's millions of people in the rest of america who want as many brown people deported as possible for literally no reason other than unfounded racism & economic disdain from a lifetime of programming and an absence of interaction with anyone that's not white

while every undocumented immigrant i know in socal is a standup person, works full time, and contributes to the local community more than half of the suburban white kids i grew up with that ended up murdering each other from listening to too much young jeezy or od'd on heroin because they couldn't cope with peaking in high school

on top of that ice is doing a miserable job of deporting undocumented immigrants with violent crimes and a bunch of people undeserving of action have had their lives fucked because of this administration not to mention everyone that's showed up at the border in the last 10 months

but then again i realize you're not somebody thats going to think much outside of your personal experiences so i get it. also u prolly wasted
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:01 AM   #40
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
yeah i mean u segway'd pretty well into my point "i guess in a way"

you can call it a socal emergency if you want. i mean that sounds fucking awful. i'm not surprised, i know those cats do wild shit, but that's been going on since you were a kid. its not new, and its not affecting 99.99% of america --

but there's millions of people in the rest of america who want as many brown people deported as possible for literally no reason other than unfounded racism & economic disdain from a lifetime of programming and an absence of interaction with anyone that's not white

while every undocumented immigrant i know in socal is a standup person, works full time, and contributes to the local community more than half of the suburban white kids i grew up with that ended up murdering each other from listening to too much young jeezy or od'd on heroin because they couldn't cope with peaking in high school

on top of that ice is doing a miserable job of deporting undocumented immigrants with violent crimes and a bunch of people undeserving of action have had their lives fucked because of this administration not to mention everyone that's showed up at the border in the last 10 months

but then again i realize you're not somebody thats going to think much outside of your personal experiences so i get it. also u prolly wasted
yeah yeah yeah

you a white kid who neer seen his sister raped by a mexican gang who were all born angry anchor babies

Tags
ganghis kahn, itt suburban kids, receiving, shocker uhohs confused