Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 01:07 AM   #1
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future
Default WEEK 3 SOL MAG

[Intro]

Yooooo we got through the no-shows and are still here. We're still writing if you are and we had a pretty dope week to write about. Before the mag though, there is something that need be addressed: the voting. We had to shut Sinacog vs Jabari and DynamiCz vs Objective down asap because you all wouldn't stop voting in em. They closed with more votes than AK vs BodySnatcher. Don't be scared to cast a real vote guys. I don't mind, but then the reviews section of the mag becomes my votes being rehashed. Anyway,

[Reviews]

Veritas (0-0) vs. Cynic (0-0)

[Sharp]
This was different. First off, I’m actually pretty glad I get to see different styles (and one less no-show than expected). Seemed to me like people liked V’s Riddick bar more than anything else while Cynic was a little too basic to get a vote. Pretty cool that a longbar verse is still apparently competitive, though I honestly prefer people keep their bars shorter. In long bar, its like your bars are 4 bars, but it seems our voters prefer ideas overly fleshed out than under-thought out. Good shit from both and I’m glad we got some variety as V gets the KO.

[bleak]
Okay so Veritas rhymed Riddick w/ Riddick but got quoted on that in every vote, so it must have been harsh and direct enough to land. Then, he references said use of end rhymes in his next bar. Respect to the man. Cynic came with some played concepts but a foundation I can see him building off of.

Jabari Black (0-1) vs. Sinacog (0-1)

[Sharp]
I didn’t need to read the battle to write this review. Sinacog, please rhyme less. I get the appeal of going for a whole scheme, and done well, it’s almost like a live battle, but when you’re rhyming ‘right poise’ with ‘right poise’ in your opener, you have to stop and ask yourself: ‘why?’. Jabari mentioned me twice in his verse so he wins. No, really, I thought that Kemba Walker bar was flames and the rest of his verse was well worded, though not as focused on Sinacog throughout (McGruff and Jim Crow, for example, dope ideas that would fit a swag and flow, OM drop, or audio better than a battle, but still pretty cool). Jabari takes it pretty handily.

[bleak]
This one ended up as one sided as we expected, but I see improvement in Sinacog. He had a nice verse in the BA that I think he needs to build from. Jabari came per usual, he gets a bit more of a challenge this week in KS

Flow (1-0) vs. Wear Shhh (1-0)

[Sharp]
This was a cool little battle that was something of a style preference. Don't think a single vote quoted the exact same shit as another. Imo, Flow was pretty consistent, but it seems like Zelph was a little harsher and that really did it for the voters. They justifiably split the decision. Zelph’s Jpay line was pretty solid, and the gunbar lines were quoted a lot. Flow started pretty strong, I would’ve quoted his first 3, but the vajazaler thing was a little too goofy for my tastes. You have people talking about how Flow was robbed in the chat thread, but to his credit, he’s really staying above this shit and moved on. All the same, it was close, but Zelph edges it and moves on to the contender’s match.

[bleak]
Zelph is surprising everyone I think with his performance here. And while I think flow had a fine verse, Zelph did enough to pick up the W. Lars is defending this verse a little too much lol maybe he has a little investment.

Allen Knight (1-0) vs. BodySnatcher (1-0)

[Sharp]
Gotta admit, the story of this battle has been BodySnatcher’s user profile lol. I've never seen a new gif avy, user title, AND location for a battle. He dropped a nice verse (one of, if not the best all week) and I do not want to discount that. The first half of his verse was great enough to look past Hispanic/his panic at the end (no offense, but if you were here when hush was battling… phew). Allen was pretty clearly putting his verse together at the last second and still got a vote - the Snatch lift nameplay was different and voters seemed to like the Auschwitz bar. Body takes it 4-1 and moves on to the contender spot.

[bleak]
Body picks up another big W on his his route to champing. Allen seemed rushed, he said he was drunk and we may as well take his word for it. I think Body probably wins this anyways, he had a couple great concepts. Really like the Egyptian shit. Allen will look to bounce back going forward and we may get to see this one again.

Objective (1-0) vs. DynamiCz (1-0)

[Sharp]
First off, props to Objective for showing up. I don’t think you really need to give a reason to ask for the extension, but Objective is pretty much the model of sportsmanship so I don't want to see any changes on that front. Objective's concepts weren't great, but his verse was worded meaner. The gun range bar was the only one that voters felt stood out. DynamiCz had the benefit of battling someone who doesn't battle much and really capitalized on the name flips. He takes it by KO and moves on to the contenders.

[bleak]
Objective is getting better imo, every week he surprises me. DynamiCz is somewhat of a consistency here lately, quietly making his way to a contenders spot without using up the big guns. I like Objective to stay signed in, he has a feel for how this works and I hope to see where it takes him.

Incredible (0-1) vs. Ryno (0-1)

[Sharp]
This seemed to be everything that could go well for Ryno vs everything that could go poorly for Inc. Ryno had some creative ideas that suited his style, good imagery and wording to boot. Incredible really didn’t get his point across too well in any bar. There were, as Jabari Black pointed out, some good attempts, but the execution hurt in every line. As it stands, Ryno’s highlights were that Cousins, standpipe, and cough which put him well ahead of Incredible’s verse. Keep at it, both of you, but Ryno established himself as a threat here.

[bleak]
Inc still can't get it going after his hiatus. I thought maybe he would figure it out after the amount of verses he had to have read over the course of BAL, don't count him out yet. Maybe a little inspiration is all he needs. Ryno has some solid stuff, definitely enough here.

[No-Show Shine]

Infiltrate vs Cred

that's creative gunplay. while you're known as a boring punch writer..
cred's arnold in predator - cuz he say shit like keep'a 'stick around' for corny one-liners
dog i gotta ankle holstered piece that's hid under my pants cuff..
i'll 'draw from the bottoms' for paper like the barrel sharp picked from for my matchup

Resin M-I-C vs Innovator

i saw ur writing n lost motivation, they lied if they ever said ur flow is great
i’ve also seen u punch, In.. and i’d rather have my coworker do that for me while i show up late.
or we can go shot for shot.. ur blood everywhere is just the start..
shotgun blast, u dont know what wall ur gonna end up next like banksy art.

Blue Bayou vs Suthaveli

ur broke as fuck man, while i'm rich from all the merch i sell
looks like you got the wrong end of the stick... i bet that gun butt hurt like hell
you got a 3’’ penis, & still u wonder why i bone ya dime?!
she gives you Headbored. i give'er concussions banging her dome from mine
there’s a beam on the shotty. bolt-action, it’s green & it’s gotti
fuck encouragement – if i'm sayin ‘that's the spirit’ ya soul's finally leavin ur body

[Top 5 Punches]
[bleak]
no order

BODY vs AK
DMS neva heard ‘gun’s bark’ but that won’t be fiction soon,
Cuz Allen’s gonna see these ‘dogs at his temple’ like an Egyptian tomb

DYNAMICZ vs Objective
Im nothin, but terror! Thinking if i let off 6, then you gone need 6 to pallbearer
Ya lower back malfunction! Rounds eject in & out this machine, u'll catch a disc error

JABARI vs Sinacog
Fucked ya bitch til her shit swole. I barely wanted my seed in that lil hoe
So I switched holes....now Black coming in the back door like Jim Crow

SINACOG vs Jabari
My matics have a dragon cuneiform, I spit hot matics - while this faggot's rapping putrid poor
I'll let the matics blast though your door, - and I'll clap you with 'every weapon in my arsenal' wearing a afghan uniform

VERITAS vs Cynic
V acidic to sin and a cynic, bruh I swing hard and leave your knees Bowed like Riddick.
I bring regard, and I’m a critic, so I shit in your yard, then put the straps to your head like Riddick.

lol

[Verse of the Week]

BodySnatcher vs Allen Knight

Nobody's laughing.

DMS neva heard ‘gun’s bark’ but that won’t be fiction soon,
Cuz Allen’s gonna see these ‘dogs at his temple’ like an Egyptian tomb
Fuck Knight riders...my G’s will blast till this bastards gone,
There’ll be lights flashing on both sides of his whip like the hazards on
N if we takin shots...I could let this nigga hold a free throw,
But he’d still leave w/a ‘Pacer in his heart’ like fans prayin 4 Victor Oladipo
The tool will leave ur brain damage...that’s how I cop clout,
I’ma leave u w/more ‘Oregon’s failing’ than Portland students that drop-out
For the record I aint w/ the ‘Drama’...I’ma let the K spray,
Then I’ma do a drive-by w/a ‘Streetsweeper’ AFTER I let the Kay Slay
I sense Hispanic...Ur over the hill & wall...but it’s fine dork,
Ur life’s a ‘running joke’...cuz to u ’cross-country’ is a ‘borderline sport’

[Roast Results]

This was solid, but with all the pic battlers I see here I'm surprised you missed a chance to diss Babyface Latemag over here

jk

unless this mag goes up Wednesday in which case roast him further you filthy animals

Highlights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
i smash my girls box daily, either on the mattress or sofa
bleak leaves a pussy stretched too.. every morning helping rat practice his yoga
baby Lomanchenko on the right. isn’t that sumthin..
he’s got that Vasyl Lean look & u packed some in ur bag to ass fuck’em
that seems like a lot of luggage, 9 bags just to visit the south?!
but no worries, you're used to shouldering a load... when rat misses ur mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post

There’s a gap in his pocket cuz he let a rat near his cheese. Do u believe?
He’s tryin to flash the guns when the last thing he rolled up on was his sleeve
Big bone gotta pig home. I bet u wish that ur parents understood you
They know what happens in Vegas stays there....& they wished u would too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I proceed to bomb fest - you're easy with long jests
Your two arms, look like two hot dogs - you eat at a eating contest
Lol...
My dude Sinacog cannot be a native English speaker. This bar does it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post

Got nothing up your sleeve, u need 1st place for such'a hard struggle
Get a-trophy; Biggest disappearing act in Vegas are ur upper arm muscles
You'd nevaa act G in bad streets. It's no white trash park rally
First time seein Shadows Cast behind ya & NOT be robbed ina dark alley
Lookin TOO dumb/poor to gamble; a few bucks would make 'em faint
Shit you fags aren't on the 'Strip w/ Chips' unless it's removing a layer of paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
you stay gettin no pussy. even in vegas your game aint strong
Pic sums up your whole trip tho. quality time wit a palm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao more actual modding, less awkward pics
if what goes-on in vegas stays in vegas, i hope u sat up all night talkin shit

WINNER : INFILTRATE

[bleak]
This was hard to call. Blue, Body, and Inf all dropped solid 10's. May be a late drop advantage, freshest on the mind, but I liked everything in Inf's verse. Although Blue did a good job at dissing rat bastard too lol -b

[Deadliest NCG]
[Knucklehead]

[Power Rankings]

[Sharp]
This one’s pretty easy. 4 most likely to champ are the 4 contenders.

1. Fucking BodySnatcher
Gotta like dude’s odds in champing out of this contender pool. He’s had consistently dope showings and considering the chip he’s thrust onto his own shoulder with that profile shit, he’s putting out plenty of pressure to back it up (not to mention the pressure he seems to want). As of right now I’d say he’s probably best poised to champ.

2. Resin M-I-C
There’s just something viscerally enjoyable about Resin’s punches. When he hits, he has the mechanics down to really fucking hit hard. Defensively, I’d be amazed if anyone could find a fresh angle on Resin, whereas everyone else in the field is relatively less experienced (fewer played out angles).

3. Wear Shh aka Zelph
Zelph has really surprised me this season, and I already expected him to show up. I personally like his style since he’s able to get to the point faster without feeling like anything’s missing from the bar. See my complaints about longbar above, but imo, when Zelph misses, it isn’t too bad since it’s over quick and reads fluidly. Plus, with the lip stuff worn down, it comes to the other dudes to find a new angle quick.

4. DynamiCz
Probably just a style preference that I have Dyn here as opposed to a higher ranking. He’s capable of beating any one of the contenders. If he beats Resin this week I’d give him odds to champ next. Verses read smoothly and hit well, but he’ll need to get a little more personal when he can.

[Previews]

Blue Bayou vs Sosimple

[Sharp]
Blue’s already dropped. Sosimple is most likely to never post again.

Blue: 99/1

[bleak]
Can't disagree honestly

Infiltrate vs veritas

[Sharp]
No disrespect to Veritas, but this is Inf’s to lose. Veritas has his long bar style that can apparently win a battle, but he’s up against one of our better battlers period. Infiltrate shouldn’t sleep on Veritas since he’s clearly got some concepts that people like. Inf is almost guaranteed a contender shot with a win here and he’s up against someone who is anything but a prolific battler. We have motivation and the heavy personal potential, it’ll just take some effort. V’s gonna need to do a lot more than he did last week.

Infiltrate: 80/20

[bleak]
So Inf drops 2 fire verses, ends up 2-0 and misses out on contenders because his solid comp decides to no show both times. Feels like a recipe for some more heat this week, V has his work cut out for him with this one.

Infiltrate: 90/10

Contender Match: BodySnatcher vs wear shhh

[Sharp]
So, we have our new king Wakanda style… Body is definitely riding the wave of an upset last week. I’m worried that he’s gonna get too far ahead of himself. He got here with quality writing and (I’d be willing to bet) editing of those verses that he needs to keep up to stay competitive. Zelph has been solid this season, but this will be his toughest match yet. Imo, he was at his most effective when he was personal with Incredible, but the voters still like his gunbars. I think Body can outdo him on gunbars, but I haven’t seen a BodySnatcher verse get personal the way Zelph did week one. I have to edge it to the man who’s location says ‘the throne’... not because he wants me to…

BodySnatcher: 60/40

[bleak]
This may be an even better week as far as Body verses go, and he may just need it. Zelph needs to keep the line count down on this one or he may get worn too thin come 14 and 16. I wouldn't count ole WearShhheck out, but he really needs to bring it this time. He threatened to sign out last week too, what a guy.

Body: 61/39

Contender Match: DynamiCz vs Resin M-I-C

[Sharp]
I’m probably looking forward to this one the most. Both of these guys together should make for a different, but complimentary clash of styles. Dyn has a good grasp on the live sounding shit (which, tbh, is just enjoyable when done well to text) but Resin’s wordplay is the perfect kind to hit. It feels fresh, but not like he had to good search ⅔ of his opponent’s name to come up with it. Week one had a lot of those gems and with a champ in his sights, this is about as good an opportunity to see it done well. DynamiCz can’t be ignored, and he’s one of the league’s most likely to pull an upset like this, but the fact that it would be an upset says something about the odds. Predicting this is our BOTW as Resin moves on.

Resin M-I-C: 60/40

[bleak]
I love being able to match these kinds of battles because I know I'm the greatest. Another clash of eras here this week, as Blue's favorite battler takes on the thin skinned mag reader. Honestly I don't even know what I'm writing anymore Dy this is like preview #5 or something. Great battle forthwith now guys.

DynamiCz 51/49

Allen Knight vs Objective

[Sharp]
AK is clearly not finding time for text, but he can sneak in a few punches, as evidenced by his battle last week. Objective is a wild card. He’s had two showings that make you think there’s something there, but haven’t seen it yet. Week one, there was concepts, and week two he clearly would’ve rather been in bed but he still dropped some shit that at least sounded mean. Even if this is the week he gets more refined, Allen Knight is not the guy you’re gonna overtake so easily. I could write about what makes AK so good forever, but it’s well-documented enough. If you don’t see him as a clear favorite, do some research.

Allen Knight: 80/20

[bleak]
Sharp loves Allen huh
But that's okay because I am also a fan.

AK: 75/25

Cynic vs Flow

[Sharp]
Should be interesting. Cyn’s already dropped 12 and it looks like he’s improved from last week. Flow’s our upset champ but here he’s clearly favored. If he can’t find the motivation to keep up a quality 12 this could slip away from him. Seems like this batch of voters likes to see harshness over wordplay, which may work against Flow. Still gotta give the proven guy the odds, with the caveat that this is before I read more than 2 lines from Cynic.

Flow: 65/35

[bleak]
ok so I thought Cynic had a solid verse last week, its interesting to see he pulled 0 votes. Maybe Veritas is just the greatest and we are still just fools? Either way, I think when he finds a groove he may make some waves here. Needs to add some tie ins to really make those concepts pop. Flow got "robbed" last week, Blue said it I can't deny that. I don't think he gets robbed this week.

Flow: 55/45

Ryno vs Sinacog

[Sharp]
This battle’s already up. Props guys. Vote, g’s.

Go Vote

[bleak]
GO VOTE

Jabari Black vs Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Going 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Extension granted
[Sharp]
V/ Jabari

Tbr, KS hasn’t done much in this league. An okay verse in a pic loss and dropping numbers for a NS win isn’t enough to compare to JB, who’s had two solid showings in two weeks and is on an upward trajectory for sure. KS not finding the right balance of motivation and alcohol has been a real crutch for him (frankly, as long as I’ve seen him battle here), but Jabari has really built up a name for himself in a short period of time. Both have everything to prove but Jabari is way more technically refined and even when he’s phoning it in, comes creative.

Jabari Black: 70/30

[bleak]
lmao

Jabari

[b’s Corner]

[Outro]

Not much to say. Champ match next week. Shoutout to bleak for his part SHOUTOUT KNUCK IF HE FINISHES THE DEADLIEST NCG TAKEOVER. Keep dropping dope and you’ll see us write about it. Peace.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 02-06-2019 at 02:56 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:08 AM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Editing in the rest shortly sorry guys been a busy night

Done

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 02-06-2019 at 02:54 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:01 AM   #3
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

SOL Roast accomp?

Solid mag.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:37 AM   #4
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Editing in the rest shortly sorry guys been a busy night

Done
Invested too much? He voted against it! Lol.

Also how did Vertias get into a top 5 punches with that bar. Lol.

Good mag regardless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 02-06-2019, 04:49 AM   #5
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Good shit yall
Old 02-06-2019, 05:12 AM   #6
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Sinacog and Veritas being top bars was some good added humor.

Good mag @Sharp
Topical Head
Old 02-06-2019, 05:58 AM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Give me a break

J/k ... Cool mag, another great effort
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 02-06-2019 at 06:06 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
SOL Roast accomp?

Solid mag.
For sure. Whenever we can find someone to update recs, tbh
Old 02-06-2019, 08:20 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Sinacog and Veritas being top bars was some good added humor.

Good mag @Sharp
Explain your thoughts behind this statement.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:11 AM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

C3PO bar of the roast
-kungfugrip
Old 02-06-2019, 01:38 PM   #11
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Props!

Good Mag!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:23 PM   #12
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Dope Mag...salute to everyone involved & good shit Inf on the roast
Old 02-06-2019, 07:40 PM   #13
Cynic

Battle Record: 3-3

Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic Cynic

good shit
Old 02-06-2019, 07:41 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Which alias is cronus
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:00 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

DMS
Old 02-07-2019, 08:31 AM   #16
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol. all makes sense now.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #17
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao slyly suspect Cynic is some alias slime also

reminds me of Eddie or someone
Old 02-09-2019, 10:35 PM   #18
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

shit, u guys do work.. props
Old 02-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #19
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

This was a dope af read. Thanks for doing this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Old 02-10-2019, 10:06 PM   #20
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Smile

Just got through reading all this, real in depth nice job guys.
Closed Thread