Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2019, 02:31 PM   #21
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I don't rap lmao
nuff said. stopped reading here.

go make a blog or something then. u aint the type of nigga that could ever get down to my music, cuz you a bitch. you prolly some skinny white kid who never seen a nigga get shot in his life

you dont relate to trauma, you just criticize the expression of it. fuck outta here
Old 02-05-2019, 02:33 PM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

i gave Vince Staples a shirt that said "Hip Hop Has Gone Pop"

he knew it was a subliminal diss.

cuz of white kids like this.

ya whole fan base white kids who dont know shit bout life lived, shit that we did.
fuck you nigga thats bitch shit

i only want real niggas from the ghetto to relate to my shit. if you seen your sis get raped on top of a car while niggas held a gun to your face and you couldnt do shit, my music for you

if you from some suburb in colorado and u just observing the culture, this not for u bitch
Old 02-05-2019, 02:38 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

was that song you posted edited over some weird beach scene your song?

cus social/lyrical content =/= production value/music content

doesn't matter what you're saying if you're saying it poorly
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:39 PM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

again, criticism from somebody i dont care about.

what i know is this, i made that song for a bitch and that bitch sent me nudes with her asshole spread afterwards

but yea aight lil nigga
Old 02-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

like if u were about shit i could respect your opinion but you aint about shit

why dont black people use the internet im pissed frfr. swear every hip hop board i go to is filled with fucking white kids from the burbs
Old 02-05-2019, 02:49 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

so do you make bad music for lonely thots or black hood niggas?

confused here
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

you aint confused you nailed it. its both of those

musical for suicidal thots & suicidal thugs.

big facts, any real gangbanger if you talk to him that nigga gonna tell you he ready to die and if you really talk to him he gonna say he waiting to die
Old 02-05-2019, 02:52 PM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

only way you can really be about this life is if you down to die.

if you down to die, you got some issues fam
Old 02-05-2019, 02:52 PM   #29
Immolate
I'm UPset

also i can get you saying it's bad. cuz it's not some gay pop shit you can dance to...lyrics about killing that you can dance to.
its the reason lil reese aint top 10. he should be top 10. all his shit is 100% legit, and it bangs, but white kids cant relate. all killers relate to reese tho

SHUT UP
I FUCKED THAT NIGGA BITCH
I AINT WANNA TAKE HIS LIFE BUT NIGGA FUCK IT
Old 02-05-2019, 02:55 PM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
you aint confused you nailed it. its both of those

musical for suicidal thots & suicidal thugs.

big facts, any real gangbanger if you talk to him that nigga gonna tell you he ready to die and if you really talk to him he gonna say he waiting to die
so you make music for nihilist

so where does color or location come into play here?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-05-2019, 02:59 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

its not that, it's culture. you can be any color and come from my culture. i did know some trailer trash white kids who lived in long beach, they hung out with the gang, lovely folks.

but if we bein real, 90% of white kids cannot relate to hip hop. they just like how it sounds. they might understand it's real, but not really.

so when you go into deep cuts. shit thats straight hood, yea ofc you aint gonna relate nigga. E-40, 2 Short, and all them G's who spit 100% facts & bangers aint mainstream. iuno

im too drunk & high now fuck this convo
Old 02-05-2019, 03:08 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
its not that, it's culture. you can be any color and come from my culture. i did know some trailer trash white kids who lived in long beach, they hung out with the gang, lovely folks.

but if we bein real, 90% of white kids cannot relate to hip hop. they just like how it sounds. they might understand it's real, but not really.

so when you go into deep cuts. shit thats straight hood, yea ofc you aint gonna relate nigga. E-40, 2 Short, and all them G's who spit 100% facts & bangers aint mainstream. iuno

im too drunk & high now fuck this convo
you're low IQ

you pretend to post here drunk as an excuse to not make sense and add edge. you relate to on the verge of mainstream hasbeens because they're a higher level equivalent to what you view yourself as.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-05-2019, 03:11 PM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
the tl;dr explanation is I do a lot of punch-ins tbh and have a hearing aid that can directly sync to my computer or phone via bluetooth
that's dope
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-05-2019, 03:18 PM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
you're low IQ

you pretend to post here drunk as an excuse to not make sense and add edge. you relate to on the verge of mainstream hasbeens because they're a higher level equivalent to what you view yourself as.
damn you got me son.

fuck imma do now? keep making loosies for fun for murderers?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #35
Immolate
I'm UPset

thank god i'm richer than Knucklehead
Old 02-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #36
Immolate
I'm UPset

keep txting lil nigga. what you got a day off from your day job? lmao
Old 02-05-2019, 03:21 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
damn you got me son.

fuck imma do now? keep making loosies for fun for murderers?
i dont get why you keep implying you're wealthy when you clearly can't afford to master what you love, so you obviously can't afford much else lmao

but yeah keep being a side character in the hood i guess? or see a shrink
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-05-2019, 03:27 PM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

i dont get why im replying except i'm high off stolen drugs and cheap booze

i master my own stuff. if you wanna have an honest convo about it, you can ask @Diode. Ive been a computer engineer all my life. I dont see a point to pay someone to do something I can learn to do, and that I also enjoy.

I know i get flac for my style of mixing/mastering. i like a distorted sound, and often mix the vocals low. that's by choice. i have mixed pop songs and shit where you have to have it super clean, but i hate it, it sounds sterile

thanks for asking tho man. its something i wanna talk about.

i really love lo-fi songs, like, my favorite song in the world is this song called 'Kyle Jacobson - 1999 (we're all gonna die)', it's on an album with a major artist but it sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom. it's so damn emotional
Old 02-05-2019, 03:28 PM   #39
Immolate
I'm UPset

as far as money goes, i dont really care about it. i was super poor. i still live like i'm poor. but i do laugh when a broke nigga gives me advice.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
i dont get why im replying except i'm high off stolen drugs and cheap booze

i master my own stuff. if you wanna have an honest convo about it, you can ask @Diode. Ive been a computer engineer all my life. I dont see a point to pay someone to do something I can learn to do, and that I also enjoy.

I know i get flac for my style of mixing/mastering. i like a distorted sound, and often mix the vocals low. that's by choice. i have mixed pop songs and shit where you have to have it super clean, but i hate it, it sounds sterile

thanks for asking tho man. its something i wanna talk about.

i really love lo-fi songs, like, my favorite song in the world is this song called 'Kyle Jacobson - 1999 (we're all gonna die)', it's on an album with a major artist but it sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom. it's so damn emotional
Quote:
as far as money goes, i dont really care about it. i was super poor. i still live like i'm poor. but i do laugh when a broke nigga gives me advice.
what do you consider wealthy? what do you do?

i highly doubt you are at any level to call me an equal in that regard, let alone broke lol

as for the lo fi stuff thats fine, but 99% of what you've said leads to the obvious mental battle you have with self-worth and anxiety. you're not a strong person, so stop acting like one
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
kar will handle this, knuck so mad rn, loser, pathetic ginger chronicles, sounds awful - working ears, working the e.r.