Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2018, 04:57 PM   #41
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I literally had a patient mockingly repeat me in the parroting manner you just did yesterday. Like i said...patient is up for debate.
Literally? Or could it be subjective?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #42
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Idk if someone said this already, but shoulda said, “How’s the SITE,LOOKING good?”
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 PM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Literally? Or could it be subjective?
Lol literally man. I promise.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Who are you an Alias of so that I know who I am adressing?
Zelph.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 PM   #45
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Hey loves, How y'all doing
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Zelph.
Oh, well....

Just one thing: everything I said on the podcast about you is now come to light. The prophecy is fulfilled.

I never did anything but be cool with you. This was in poor taste brother.

Please respond so we may continue this dicusssion or not.

This was a wrong move on your part homey.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #47
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I never did anything but be cool with you.
Subjectively.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Literally.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:36 PM   #49
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I have to defend Veritas.

That man said a few words to me, in a phone call, which allowed my life to be on the course it is currently on. Legitimately.

I will always defend him.

I love dullboy tho.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:56 PM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

That man said a few words to me, in a phone call, which allowed my life to be on the course it is currently on. Legitimately.

I love dullboy tho.
I love him too. Thank you, Fox. Your words have honored me.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:52 AM   #51
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

I love dullboy tho.
What did he say?

Veritas, to me, doesn’t come across as real. He’s presumptuous and condescending. I tend to trust people less the more conviction they exhibit, especially if I don’t respect their opinion or how they go about delivering it. The tactics he employs in casual conversation are controlling and manipulative. It’s almost like a running joke. Vintage Veritas. I swear I thought he was an alias or character.

Last edited by dull boy; 11-04-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:18 AM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
What did he say?

Veritas, to me, doesn’t come across as real. He’s presumptuous and condescending. I tend to trust people less the more conviction they exhibit, especially if I don’t respect their opinion or how they go about delivering it. The tactics he employs in casual conversation are controlling and manipulative. It’s almost like a running joke. Vintage Veritas. I swear I thought he was an alias or character.
Here you communicate the paragraph I have been waiting for. Shame it took so long and had to have witty proxy it.

You speak very harsh of me. You speak very highly of yourself.

Now we have some meat to sink our teeth into though.

You speak of these tactics I use in casual conversation being controlling and manipulative, yet I have literally asked you to honor me with REAL conversation and you refuse. All the while mischaracrerizing me and slandering me.

I am merely being honest and real here. As I have been. It has been you with the axe to grind. I just want to get to know you man.

You can accept the invite or keep following me around from thread to thread acting like a borderline emo teen girl who just broke up with her boyfriend but don’t want him to like no one else or get any attention from anyone else.

That’s wack demon tactics man. Stop it.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:45 AM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

both of you end this tomfoolery posthaste
Old 11-04-2018, 01:51 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
both of you end this tomfoolery posthaste
I have been trying to for days now, Jim.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #55
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

how u think the sites doing v>?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #56
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Do you just want to read someones posts asking you to come back for your ego? Or the fact that NC is dying because you don't post anymore?

Or are you legit genuinely curious as to how feel people are feeling about the state of NC?

What's the end game here?

Serious question.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
how u think the sites doing v>?
It is fighting my vision, Anthony. But it always has. Right now, it is experiencing the Holliday lull and growing pains.

Overall long term, less quantity of posts, but higher quality. The beefs have become more articulate and thought out. Most people’s lives are improving.

There are still some things that need to be worked on.

This makes sense to me. I hope it does to you. If it doesn’t let me know and I will Elab.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #58
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Do you just want to read someones posts asking you to come back for your ego? Or the fact that NC is dying because you don't post anymore?

Or are you legit genuinely curious as to how feel people are feeling about the state of NC?

What's the end game here?

Serious question.
well firstly I haven't left? secondly I still post? thirdly I hadn't even stated my perspective as to the sites current state .....so assuming my frame of mind while falsely constructing all of the necessary background to make a hypotheses even possible is uh.......fucking retarded.

so if you want to ask a "serious question" why don't you give yourself some time to have serious thoughts before wasting my fucking time.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:51 AM   #59
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Veritas refuses to psycho analyze me because he knows it will bring about his destruction. He doesnt want to peer into the mind of god, he would rather worship a false one created to slander me.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Veritas refuses to psycho analyze me because he knows it will bring about his destruction. He doesnt want to peer into the mind of god, he would rather worship a false one created to slander me.
oh, i like this one.

let's run with it.

Tags
bags was a dad on halloween, im ur dad fagot