Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #141
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default REPPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
That was me. TWO WEEKS.
enjoy the green squares, fam
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:07 PM   #142
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Leak goes underground are you ready to see wonderland

YouTube that.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #143
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
any comments on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsm_oyCaIoU

Also, anybody remember the Randy Quaid freakout?

which reminds me, the tagger with the Total Recall reference, jump up and get these green squares poured on you.
I'll have to see what this is about.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:10 PM   #144
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

anybody heard of DEEP STATE

https://allstaractivist.com/2017/03/...nda-goodmoney/

wtf stroke gun

this dude is out there with it.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:46 PM   #145
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

That’s the kinda stuff I was tellin you my boy said he was having happen to him.

Gotta block the frequencies with the orgonite bro.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:07 PM   #146
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This is what gets 1,000 views?
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:37 AM   #147
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
anybody heard of DEEP STATE
yeahhhhh this the shit i get into.

props to veritas for orgonite

i just looked into the gangstalking shit. i watched the vice doc about all of the people that swear they have implants and people telling the to do evil shit. unfortunately i started to get the feeling vice wanted to make them out to be crazy. if not, some of them definitely seemed like they might've been nuts. 1 of them though, i believed him.

i watched conspiracy of silence as well, nothing NEW but i'm glad i watched it.

just spent a couple hours in the flat earther field as well lol. went deep into a rabbit hole of flights from australia to south america to africa

started dipping into the nano dust / black goo / morgellans shit too.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:02 PM   #148
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That’s the kinda stuff I was tellin you my boy said he was having happen to him.

Gotta block the frequencies with the orgonite bro.
William Reich bro. If u know about orgone and into psychology you've had come across him yes?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #149
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

That's that Holy Hand Grenade stuff
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:10 PM   #150
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
William Reich bro. If u know about orgone and into psychology you've had come across him yes?
You already know cuz. Need to start making some tower busters.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:48 PM   #151
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Surprised this thread still popping.
What else should I look up?
Old 04-18-2018, 05:38 PM   #152
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Leak goes underground are you ready to see wonderland

YouTube that.
why did I just come across this video and wasn't even looking for it? I had youtube on autoplay bro thats some synchronistic shit right there lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:37 PM   #153
Batty
that nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr9oVLX0rlY

Rey from new star wars dies on her first day on the job, sheep love these typa stories...

but yo...

why is dude that works for the pentagon snapping out like that? How is that not the main question? dude lives in a nice ass house and everything.

gotta be more to this shit.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:57 AM   #154
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

This is crazy. How accurate is it, tho? I've always wondered man... A lot of evidence speaking on the same subject in different locations/cultures. From the Middle East, Egypt to Mexico.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:06 AM   #155
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

This is crazy. How accurate is it, tho? I've always wondered man... A lot of evidence speaking on the same subject in different locations/cultures. From the Middle East, Egypt to Mexico.
I've looked in to this and I just don't buy it. That's me tho idk how these other conspiracy fellas feel tho.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:30 AM   #156
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

You questioning the theory? Or the common discoveries that all depict a greater supreme-being nearly across the globe.

I mean from the Middle-east to Mexico... Come on. Shits kind of weird.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #157
Elemental P

Quote:
You questioning the theory? Or the common discoveries that all depict a greater supreme-being nearly across the globe.

I mean from the Middle-east to Mexico... Come on. Shits kind of weird.
See there's something you have to realize with this subject, and that is it's way beyond our grasp to to know for actual fact that this is true. Things are purposely made to mislead and disinform you. Do you believe everything you hear on the news or read in the paper @Amen? I'm willing to bet you don't. Same goes for research in to topics like this that's why they're conspiracy theories.

Winners write the history books. And from the amount of fuckery I see around i tend to view everything objectively and not believe shit unless I find the evidence myself and can make a connection. With that being said, I simply replied with I don't buy it, it's far fetched as fuck and Michael Tasrion is one of the people talking about how mankind was genetically experimented on, and crossbred with the Annunaki etc and I found out that he is either
1) ignorant and stupid
2) he is a disinforming agent and doing it intentionally.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #158
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

True. I'm new to all this shit. Was never a conspiracy theorists - so as much research as I've been doing lately - just find it odd, there are so many findings leading back to this bullshit. Just strikes me as odd.

I question it and it's lead me in to countless hours of research, lol.

I think the part that intrigues me the most is how similar different cultures on opposite sides of the globe depict basically the same shit in their drawings and literature.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #159
Elemental P

Quote:
True. I'm new to all this shit. Was never a conspiracy theorists - so as much research as I've been doing lately - just find it odd, there are so many findings leading back to this bullshit. Just strikes me as odd.

I question it and it's lead me in to countless hours of research, lol.

I think the part that intrigues me the most is how similar different cultures on opposite sides of the globe depict basically the same shit in their drawings and literature.
I can go REally in depth with this shit but hate typing with my phone and I have actual books that talk about what I'm mentioning.

I suggest you keep doing research but just be weary. I'm confident you're a douchebag (no disrespect just being real) so apply that same energy in to finding what it is you want to know.

As for ancient civilizations... We have pyramids around the globe, and there is an Uncanny amount of connections leading to God know what but there is something definitely going on and I think it's either... Aliens lol. Or mankind has been this intelligent and just feign stupidity b.c the mass populace is just fucking stupid.

I really recommend checking out William Cooper's work in his MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES and you will see why I'm so paranoid about the information pertaining to sensitive subjects like this.

And all jokes with the douchebag thing I was trolling with that part.

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had