Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

View Poll Results: Do you accept the death of Scheinberg?
Yes, it’s okay man. 1 12.50%
Idk yet. You were pretty terrible. Maybe unforgivable. 0 0%
No dead your actual self. 1 12.50%
Rican is really all of us. 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 03-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey guys

Can we talk for a minute?

The kid wants the Scheinberg character to die for good. I tried killing parts of him but no one took it for what it was. I don’t like exaggerating things anymore it’s tiring. I was gonna work with Lars on a troll that would kill the character. Scheinberg was going to invest all of his money in bitcoin and lose it all to a company like bitconnect and his wife was gonna find out, then you guys would see me go through her finding out while I baited bags and Veritas into destroying Scheinberg with Lars assisting as needed. But, this is just for dumb trolling and I don’t think it’s the right way to shed the trolling, which is ultimately lying to no one that cares if you’re lying or not.

Can we just accept some things and move on?

Scheinberg character traits that don’t apply to me: Jewish, oil industry rich family, Cornell grad, retail store manager, and some other stuff I’m probably forgetting but if it aligns with the rich Jew at business school in the Ivy League running retail stores it’s probably part of that bit. Anything that goes towards this character we’re honestly pieces you guys put together and I went with. I posted some pics when I was working on my dads house and it turned into I owned a bunch of houses. I made a thread saying I might have Jewish ancestors but it turned out it was a hush hush remarriage that had nothing to do with my bloodline. But y’all kept it going. It did help with new personals which made less knuckle name plays so I always just incorporated your guys ideas into an ammo filled Scheinberg.

I’m a double art degree holding English/Irish lad with middle/upper middle class roots that only did sales part time and now do indie game dev. That was my whole life path and I tried tying it into Scheinberg story line as a transition but it didn’t work and really hasn’t made the character pointless since.

Tldr name change to Knucklehead and stop calling me Jewish

I promise no more grumpy and pessimistic post if you guys can accept deading this awful troll persona that has stuck with me during all post lama leaving nc history

Thank you for reading
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

approved. leaned at rican option.

mostly I see people making successful transitions in character on here just by making the posting habit changes consistently....I think this thread will ultimately hinder your intentions but I am all for the demolition of this persona once and for all. god speed young knuckle.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:27 AM   #3
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
approved. leaned at rican option.

mostly I see people making successful transitions in character on here just by making the posting habit changes consistently....I think this thread will ultimately hinder your intentions but I am all for the demolition of this persona once and for all. god speed young knuckle.
I think it was just too closely linked to me. I did too good of a job making a shit persona that was believable because I linked it to things I could half price. I tried killing it through habits but still got strung into things I didn’t want to be involved with off of reputation.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

yo....the munster used to do shit like that....I feel like it was batty and veritas in the trollnomican where they said.....never make a troll to ur persona that will affect and define the persona negatively to the point of no return...
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

the only way is rican
Old 03-19-2018, 11:42 AM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yo....the munster used to do shit like that....I feel like it was batty and veritas in the trollnomican where they said.....never make a troll to ur persona that will affect and define the persona negatively to the point of no return...
Word man. My biggest issue was I didn’t seek out doing so. It just kind of built up to a point where once I noticed it’s effects it was too late so I rollled with it. Most of the defining Scheinberg personality traits came from things that were blown out of porportion during one of my nc leadership stunts and the new info was good ammo for battles and disc topics so I let things go for the good of the community. Not to make that sound valiant it wasn’t a huge sacrifice just didn’t see the point in deading it when it brought forth great bars. Anything to stop the 400th knucklehead nameplay or ginger joke.

Definitely not a tactic anyone should TRY to use. My biggest successes with boarding have been through my court aliases and subgenre
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-19-2018, 11:45 AM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the only way is rican
We good fam? I like your POV on most things more than most peoples and will no longer be the other snobby personality around here.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-19-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
We good fam? I like your POV on most things more than most peoples and will no longer be the other snobby personality around here.
i'm just me, amplified a notch or two.

it's the internet. it's not that serious. i won't miss this character though, which is proof you accomplished your goals with it.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:11 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

THIS SOME KINDA JEW TRICK BOY?

*chews on stalk of wheat inquisitively*
Old 03-19-2018, 12:17 PM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
THIS SOME KINDA JEW TRICK BOY?

*chews on stalk of wheat inquisitively*
you are yourself.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:26 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Ratcheted up a couple notches. It is the internet of course
Old 03-19-2018, 12:28 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i'm just me, amplified a notch or two.

it's the internet. it's not that serious. i won't miss this character though, which is proof you accomplished your goals with it.

Now about that name change
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-19-2018, 12:32 PM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post

Now about that name change
i changed my pw while drunk like 3 months ago and don't remember it

i haven't been able to admin anything since then since i have my acct admin locked for profile changes

i could fix it in the db but just haven't felt like it

@Orc has been doing everything for me

@Orc pls change this man's name back to knucklehead
Old 03-19-2018, 12:35 PM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Old 03-19-2018, 12:35 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

surprisingly, I have little to say about this, if you are able to use your boarding persona to aid your real life persona in terms of character growth than great!

Hopefully this will help you.

dead at how you associate bags and myself with destroying people. I do not like that.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
surprisingly, I have little to say about this, if you are able to use your boarding persona to aid your real life persona in terms of character growth than great!

Hopefully this will help you.

dead at how you associate bags and myself with destroying people. I do not like that.
I think you're doing a good job at building instead of destroying recently

But.. you are still roped into destruction pretty easily, through the fault of trying to help too much
Old 03-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Also this character hasn't helped me grow at all.. Other than realizing such things won't help you grow, I suppose.

It was shit but had its fun moments, not many of which were reliant on it's persona
Old 03-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am kind of confused what is happening here.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:39 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I am kind of confused what is happening here.
How so