Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season IX

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 06:12 AM   #1
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Artifice 0-1 vs Joe Boston 0-0 - ARTIFICE WINS

NBL Season 9

Due THURSDAY

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines
Line limit can increase if both agree

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
NO recycling
You must check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
You MUST vote on all battles & post your links in the Voting Thread
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

@Artifice @Joe Boston
Old 04-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #2
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Check how many @Artifice
Old 04-05-2016, 08:31 AM   #3
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

check... let's go 12.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:19 PM   #4
Artifice

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

sent my 12 to Orc, good luck...
Old 04-05-2016, 05:58 PM   #5
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Your chick said Joe i hate when you drink your voilent and dont act the same
Gave her two choices get a nice Buzzer Beater then bitch spoke to me during the Villanova game
You never tame pussy so smashing theres not a shot in the dark
After i pop a Cork, Screw you call ur wife to tell her your having a blast at the Six Flags Theme Park
No sparks flying out the barrel of the gun can tell you the type that never shoots
Searching for Prey? Only call yourself a Hunter cuz you'd probably rock the fuck out a pair of Womens boots
Broke as fuck hes been taking commutes on public transportation for years
If someone asked if he loved the new Metro look fag would trim his eyebrows and fix his hair
Not a care in the world if i slapped him i bet America would love to witness an open hand
Go ahead and tell everyone he fights for his Country fag has proof from all his pictures of the Zach Brown Band
Funny how u plan ur living conditions and sex life dumb fuck aint doing logical thinking
When ur desperate think "X gon gonna give it to ya" thats cuz she looks like Melissa Mccarthy lip syncing
@Orc @Artifice open for votes
Old 04-05-2016, 07:30 PM   #6
Artifice

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

u got a David Spade steez, i rock Chris Farley the whole verse
put u below turf with the Tommy Boy... it's a joy to show Joe Dirt
this place of text makes u vexed, u straight up stressed dude
at times more of a whiner than North Carolina... lettin' the Paige upset u
some sage advice, u think u throw heat but u ain't that nice
3 strikes Boston's out, my shit's money like David... cuz J paid the Price
JB's starves for a win but only stomachs more defeat
cuz A&W sounds better... plus it's another place he can't afford to eat
Rip Torn's what i've done to u, take u back to school again
& teach this Average Joe like Dodgeball legend Patches O'Houlihan
on thin ice, Boston Bruin awful shots tryin' to win it
but once the gloves drop u're put in a box for a lot longer than five minutes
Old 04-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #7
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

Gave her two choices get a nice Buzzer Beater then bitch spoke to me during the Villanova game
mm nah man this wasn't good
After i pop a Cork, Screw you call ur wife to tell her your having a blast at the Six Flags Theme Park
that wp was forced here and hurt the potential of this
No sparks flying out the barrel of the gun can tell you the type that never shoots
Searching for Prey? Only call yourself a Hunter cuz you'd probably rock the fuck out a pair of Womens boots
meh, wording needs fixing here and this is kinda stretched
If someone asked if he loved the new Metro look fag would trim his eyebrows and fix his hair
alright I'll give you this one
Not a care in the world if i slapped him i bet America would love to witness an open hand
Go ahead and tell everyone he fights for his Country fag has proof from all his pictures of the Zach Brown Band
cringed here
Funny how u plan ur living conditions and sex life dumb fuck aint doing logical thinking
When ur desperate think "X gon gonna give it to ya" thats cuz she looks like Melissa Mccarthy lip syncing
idk man this wasn't good either imo

Vs

idk why the first line didn't paste but this line was solid
ehh decent at best here
wording all over the place here
nah
haha this was cool
ok not bad, some might not get it tho

Alright. Joe you been dropping some good stuff in the 1-2 over at RB but seems like you lost it all in the verse tbh, I know you have better shit than this and I've seen it first hand. This week wasn't your best verse and it definitely hurt you. Art had a few good ones, the opener was tough, average joe was good and the closer was too. Not a bad verse, much better than you dropped last week. This is pretty much one sided here. Also one more thing, Joe if you shorten your lines a little I think they'd have a harder impact, cause reading a stretched line is always gonna take away from the sting, maybe that's just me idk.

Vote Artiface
Old 04-06-2016, 09:05 AM   #8
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Joe Boston
-wtf
-u need to shorten ur lines up man its taking away from ur punches significantly. Crisp wording can make a semi good punch beat a good punch with horrible wording.
-ehh not diggin this
-this is really weird
-jesus christ the shits long bro lol. not diggin it either
-ehh this was okkkk i guess.

Artifice
-nice
-sorry but i don't get this. I'm assuming paige is someone from north carolina who whines and u did a double entendre with her name and this forum. If thats the case it's okay.
-again i don't get this
-nah bro not diggin this
-lite
-its not often i see wordplay in the opener enhance the punch. i wasn't diggin this

v - artifice

Easy win for artifice. Joe boston punches are bland and his lines are so long that you can almost tell before readin that his verse was gonna be trash. Sorry Joe but u need to tighten up ur wording big time
Old 04-06-2016, 01:10 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

An aight battle, but Joe u're wording's way too stretched, I guess u're rusty, but get ya shit across more clearly & concise next battle. As for the concepts, a couple had potential, but again that wording ruined 'em. DELIVERY IS EVERYTHING. Whether it be actually spitting, recording, performing or writing.

Artifice u had quite a bit of played material, but the opener & Patches were the standouts. Avoid the obvious flips as much as possible, like all of the sports referances u made. Plus his name's Joe Boston I'm pretty sure that shit's been flipped in every matter possible, so that didn't do much damage.

Overall despite the flaws in each of your verses I'm giving it to ARTIFICE, JB the wording just really fucked u up here.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:14 AM   #10
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Joe:
- See what you were going for but just didn't think it was that cool, plus was just a standard word play, nothing personal or hard hitting.
- Ehhh
- It's aight.
- Nah. Just ain't hitting
- Kinda see the angle but didn't feel it.
- Decent. Your best bar

Art:
- Cool opener
- It's alright
- Ehh
- Okay-ish
- I like it to be honest.
- Nice closer imo

Art took this pretty convincingly in my book, Joe, I think you would benefit more from taking a more direct attack approach. I think you get so caught up with trying to think up original concepts that you get too outside of the box and it becomes a reach. You just got to focus more into nameplay and personals as opposed to what you've been doing. Keep doing your thing though, good bout fellas.

Vote - Art
Old 04-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Buzz or beat her works for me but the punch itself is kinda light
see what you're going for but delivery is off
ok idea, delivery was wordy and not to strong
really liked the idea but delivery hurt it
This is borderline longbar
funny idea, delivery wasn't there

like it, the Tommy boy bit makes it work really well imo
nice
see what you're going for but it didn't come together well for me
straight up don't get it
too many Joe flips been done on him, this is light either way
simple but effective

Joe got the rust. Artifice had harder hits. Good shit

V/Artifice
Old 04-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #12
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

not much of anything

vs

opener was dope, north Carolina and closer were enough to take the win
Boston one rusty as hell, I don't know, I don't think I've ever read his shit before

v/art
philosophy.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:57 AM   #13
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Wow Joe was super wordy, gotta try and cut some of that down bro. Didn't like much more than the cork, screw concept.. coulda worked with better wording.
Didn't feel a lot of Arts verse, prolly coz Im not an American, but I got the opener and the Dodgeball lines so they hit, plus it was a better put together diss-verse.
So-Art gets this one.
Closed Thread