Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #241
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Yeah, if everyone is allowed in playoffs might as well run tourney after tourney and say fuck a regular season.
@Witty

I'll think of a dope concept later if I can

"Dope" can be us as different drugs and the effects we have on either society or individuals.

I also always wanted to do a 4horsemen verse. Where 4 people literally write from there perspectives.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #242
Red glare

Battle Record: 7-9

Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare Red glare

The records determine what's-what come playoff time. If someone qualifies decides not to participate, his predecessor will. If your record is currently below playoff requirements - try your best to win out the rest of the season, what can I say. Competitions competition.

open mic forum is that a way!!

Last edited by Red glare; 05-09-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #243
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red glare View Post
The records determine what's-what come playoff time. If someone qualifies decides not to participate, his predecessor will. If your record is currently below playoff requirements - try your best to win out the rest of the season, what can I say. Competitions competition.

open mic forum is that a way!!
I couldn't of said it better myself man. NYC is my nigga and all but damn homie - fuck happened to you?? I got the sickest vendetta when it comes to the cheddar nigga you play with my paper you gone meet my beretta. Nigga You can't cut line nigga. I appreciate you appreciating the efforts but nah nigga

cool story though

Last edited by Frank; 05-09-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #244
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

ive wrote a verse eleven weeks straight. that's basically three months of my life. If I knew I could have signed up week 12 and make the playoffs, wow. really if you didn't participate all season that's on you. fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #245
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Exactly. Fuck this entering in last minute bullshit and still getting the chance to win the title.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #246
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Commenting towards the mention of playoffs:
@NYCSPITZ not happening son.

Let cut to the chase. Me allowing you (NYC) or 'Cake for that matter in the playoffs is highly unfair, especially since you niggas no showed like crazy all season. I respect y'all as writers, but if you think I'm going to give you the opportunity to compete for a title after the damn near none contribution in competing & voting, you got it twisted. I will not allow anyone who hasn't done anything in this league into the playoffs when there are countless others who have put in the work to make this league what it is.

Now pertaining to playoff sign ups, I will not put someone in who may qualify but has been ghost for some time, to avoid any chance of a no show. If you guys actually read the playoff preview section of the mag, you'll see I mentioned a scenario (Vinzr) where that may happen and I explained how it will work.

The playoffs will feature 16 competitors, 8 from each conference- and looking at the way things are shaping up, the playoffs will still be dope whether or not some of the top tier writers are in/out. If you want a shot in the playoffs, participate, vote & get the wins to sneak in. There is two weeks left.

I'm going to check out the standings & how things are shaping up right now, and you guys will be able to see how the playoff picture looks, and what you may have to do to either win your division or get a playoff spot.
@Split I am open to the idea of having a playoff sign up, in the case that someone who qualifies doesn't sign up & someone else may be pushed up to replace them. I don't want to increase the amount of competitors pass 16 because that increases the chances of no shows, and from those who have been consistently competing thus far this season, I don't believe we will have a problem of no shows in the playoffs. Just my two cents.

As for that scenario NYC presented, HELL NO. You want in, win in these last two weeks & vote, and hope the fuck someone else slips up so you can get in.

Holler.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #247
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
Exactly. Fuck this entering in last minute bullshit and still getting the chance to win the title.
No worries about that man.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #248
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
ive wrote a verse eleven weeks straight. that's basically three months of my life. If I knew I could have signed up week 12 and make the playoffs, wow. really if you didn't participate all season that's on you. fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Co-signed.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #249
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Good. Also I should be ahead of the White division now. Mainly I wanna be in the lead so I can call myself the Great White Hope.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #250
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

You're high man. Relax. LOL.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #251
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

True.....I'm still the Great White Hope.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #252
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

We will see.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #253
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lol split is ur fellow mod and he seemed to post otherwise boss ...

i'm not trippin @ all playa
Old 05-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #254
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I disagreed because I don't everyone is necessarily as motivated as their divisional ranking implies... though this is more or less Keith's league, he had the vision from the gates and has done 95% of the backbreaking work since Week 3.

Whoever deserves to get in should get in, and it should be strictly based on record and points not "how much they have done for the league" though I'm sure it didnt mean to come out that way.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #255
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

no doubt G/L to all playoff participants and aliases I will still do the last couple weekss to enter my mind's pub + wet my lyrical whistle
Old 05-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #256
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Default 16

80 degrees outside... balmy weather...
Palmed beretta - tommy heckler out the window of my car my niegga
Listen to me when you pull robberies I am an armed offender
Starving artist, who goes the hardest, you should be charged with censor
Remember forever who's better than ever - you thought you was nice
Until you met your competitor you couldn't measure;
up to, you fucking suck you you couldn't muster up or out muscle
me - i'm number 3 in the whole nation when it comes to these
I'm living a life of luxury - you under me; you fucking flee
wasn't me - was it me - i can't tell i'm dusted. I'm bugging b
I'm high i'm high I'm high I'm high i'm high i'm high I'm high
I'm high I'm high i'm high I'm high - You ain't Up to me
Im down the block and down to box. I'll pound you to the sound of cops
pop and lock. drop it like it's hot. thats the sound of pots.
nobody hotter. frozen in lava. nobody gotta flow
that goes where it goes where it goes
co signer quote my quotes ©
coast to coast

that's my quota yo --------->

Last edited by Frank; 05-10-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #257
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Old 05-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #258
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Old 05-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #259
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Everything closes tonight. New match ups to follow after.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #260
Atheist

Battle Record: 4-10

Atheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant futureAtheist has a brilliant future

fucking hate drinking, why do I do it!
Closed Thread